Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Zik For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik For Buhari (443 Views)

Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / Umahi Bags 2016 Zik Prize For Leadership In Good Governance Award / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zik For Buhari by Chizgold: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2017
If I were ever to advise President Buhari to plagiarize a speech, it will be the following speech by the late Owelle of Onitsha, Chief (Dr.) Nnamdi Azikiwe, on his rumored death:

“I am seventy-eight years, nine months, one week today and I thought that I should write and congratulate certain politicians on their inglorious and futile attempts to destroy the soi-distant Zik Myth. In spite of the New Nigeria, the NTA, the FRCN, et cetera, whose propensity for calumniating my reputation blatantly has become pathological and incessant, and whose penchant for sycophancy in order to entrench unpopular governments is now an open secret, my head is bloody but unbowed…

Since in their blind hatred of the NPP and their mad ambition to support those who cling to power irrespective of the unpopular will, they are determined to destroy the Zik Myth; to destabilize the NPP states (as, indeed, the present elections have almost succeeded in doing); to baffle voters who constitute the electorate of Nigeria; to bamboozle the people of Nigeria by manipulating the instruments of coercion for the security of the machinery of the ballot; to try to justify a one-party state in Nigeria, wittingly or unwittingly; and these bigots profess belief in an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God….

I am supremely convinced that almighty God will frustrate their knavery and ultimately expose their machinations and consign them to the heap of forgotten tyrants. History will vindicate the just and God shall punish the wicked…..

Finally, may I now recount the disputations of those who are using the print and electronic media to make mockery of old age. Here I kneel and pray to Almighty God, the creator of the universe – my maker, who knows why I was created and what is my destiny, to demonstrate to infidels and miscreants that they will not live to be old. And I trust that they will...

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/zik-for-buhari/

Re: Zik For Buhari by Eastactivist: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2017
1000 buhari is not enough to make one zik

1 Like

Re: Zik For Buhari by cstr55: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Blasphemy.
Zik would have dealt with buhari for calling his people 5%.
When Zik was creating Nigeria along with the brits, the imposter buhari was somewhere herding cattle.

(1) (Reply)

APC Registration: OZB Warns Against Any Form Of Remuneration / Australian Open: Aregbesola, Bello Hails Federer After Win / James Ibori Finally Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.