Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (37625 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Dad As He's Appointed Lagos State Perm. Sec (photo) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by creamylicious(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
joedams:
I thought he just clocked 32. Last year he sang "no call me uncle, am just 31" in the track 'friendzone'. The year before he sang "ose to lo mo pe 30 sade" in the track 'sade'. undecided
me sef confuse
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by juman(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Happy birthday.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by africandollar: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
he's 31 idiot!
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by yorhmienerd(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Make him kuku marry Linda Ikeji nah
HBD Gold
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Oyindaberry(f): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Egbon ti dagba o
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Maybe he's 40plus dx won wey him cut am so, lol no wonder is songs are mature
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2017
africandollar:
he's 31 idiot!
I don forget say na u born am

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Adeyeancah(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Genea:
36 keh!!! And he looks younger shocked
Go check my picture too and I never get money yet oh but watch out for me this year as baba God go pick up my call wink
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by CoolFlexer: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
So this guy old pass DonJazzy and the Don cum dey look like him grandpa... grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
37 ke! Op is dt adekunle age, or yours? Cos to me,he should be @most 33 or so.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
hurpeyeahme:
37 ke! Op is dt adekunle age, or yours? Cos to me,he should be @most 33 or so.

are you his mother?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Genea:
36 keh!!! And he looks younger shocked
Ashawo girl, don't trip for my crush oh cheesy

Bhet seriously 37 shocked shocked
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by djbobby007: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2017
he's 37 I dnt knw y u guys are quoting 36
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by forlahkhe: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2017
I dont think ds dude is up to 36yrs jor. He came on a live show when he released his song "shade" and said it song is a true life story abt him bt d ONLY LIE in d song is dt HE WAS NOT 30YRS YET. So, ao come he is 36yrs now
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Mouthgag: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2017
fanwas:
I never believe the man is so old, 36years shocked
True age.
But you can believe that harrysong is 38? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Psychologist90(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow!! Never thought he's that old oo. But he still looks young to me.
bumi10:
Nigeria top musician Adekunle Gold marks his birthday today by sharing this wonderful picture and a little bit of his history. He just confirmed the "saying" of one of the richest man in the world and co founder of Apple Inc, Steve Jobs that the difference between the poor and the reach is just perseverance "never give up attitude".

In his words:

Been thru a lot, i'm standing strong. Gone thru hell, but i'm still so cool. Is there anything i want to be known for, it is that i wasn't going to give up Call me Gold. Happy Birthday Adekunle.

Happy birthday Ade

Adekunle Kosoko, popularly known by his stage name Adekunle Gold, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and graphic designer. He describes his genre of music as urban highlife.

Check out what he shared on his Instagram page below

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/singer-adekunle-gold-shared-amazing.html

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Elfaris(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
bumi10:
Nigeria top musician Adekunle Gold marks his birthday today by sharing this wonderful picture and a little bit of his history. He just confirmed the "saying" of one of the richest man in the world and co founder of Apple Inc, Steve Jobs that the difference between the poor and the reach is just perseverance "never give up attitude".

In his words:

Been thru a lot, i'm standing strong. Gone thru hell, but i'm still so cool. Is there anything i want to be known for, it is that i wasn't going to give up Call me Gold. Happy Birthday Adekunle.

Happy birthday Ade

Adekunle Kosoko, popularly known by his stage name Adekunle Gold, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and graphic designer. He describes his genre of music as urban highlife.

Check out what he shared on his Instagram page below

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/singer-adekunle-gold-shared-amazing.html

Shitedly so this guy don reach 37? o boy na old man o..
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by dckng16(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Adekunle Gold d only truthful celeb and artist saying his real age.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by zaradina(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
36 ke. In d friendzone song I think he said 31
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Damseldammie(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Olójó ìbí èmíre áse púpò... Happy birthday man, may you continue to wax stronger & stronger in your carrier. Age gracefully man & have a blast
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Jmkventures: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by pablito21: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
kaykkk
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Naughtytboy:
are you his mother?

You should ask yourself first
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by MrShine(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2017
no wonder his songs r so mature
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Happy Earthstrong Boss. Wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Genea(f): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ashawo girl, don't trip for my crush oh cheesy

Bhet seriously 37 shocked shocked
me ashawo!! cheesy see dis gal dah is chasing photoshoot and smellymouth up and down, wah will I call u lipsrsealed
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Genea(f): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Go check my picture too and I never get money yet oh but watch out for me this year as baba God go pick up my call wink
Ameeeeen... Me likey ya faith wink

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by nuelola(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Meanwhile somewhere in west London (Chelsea) Diego Costa is 28 years.... Haaaaaaa Chelsea fans and players can lie. Happy birth bro.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
;DSo this guy old pass his Boss Baddosneh... I hail naija and their football age..!!! chaii
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by willibounce1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Baba yi ti gbo gan sha.... now I'm beginning to understand the reason behind the lyrics in his song. Thirty sebin years? Buroda Adekunle e ni lati se morriage yin kia kia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie / Special Spesh Calls Out Skiibii / Vandora Says She Is 23 Years Old. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.