Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? (1444 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2017
going through politics section I see a lot of people complaining about people who wish death for the president

one tonyebarcanista even called people who wish the president death insane

mountain of fire number one prayer is "my enemy should fall down and die"

the bible also said in exodus that suffer a witch not to live

is anything wrong wishing an enemy of state death??

is it really bad to wish the president death?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by idupaul: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari has wished more Nigerians dead than any leader in our history

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
idupaul:
Buhari has wished more Nigerians dead than any leader in our history

SERIOUS
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by juman(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
If he die, nigerians would not miss him.

His government is confused and very unserious.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Stop this fallacious doctrine.

MFM doesn't refer to death of humans but death to evil spirit and demons.

"Suffer not a witch to live" was a commandment given to the Jews under the Torah, and such judgement is passed by the judges after a witch was caught.

Same Torah called for Death by stoning to ANYBODY that prophesied in the name of the Lord but whose prophecy didn't come to pass. If same is upheld, Majority if not ALL the so-called gods of men would have been stoned.

However, Jesus clearly command to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, a commandment he called the SECOND GREATEST after proclamation of the Oneness of God.

He also commanded to BLESS and NOT CURSE (even your enemies) because vengeance is of the Lord.

OP I advice you to look for a Bible believing Church and study your Bible.

God Bless You

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Demons cant operate without humanity its human in spirit that are demon

God has to send Moses to liberate his people and wish pharaoh death

Tonyebarcanista i see nothing wrong if people wish an enemy of the state death

if you are preaching love you just preach it than calling Nigerians insane

TonyeBarcanista:

"Suffer not a witch to live" was a commandment given to the Jews under the Torah, and such judgement is passed by the judges after a witch was caught.

Same Torah called for Death by stoning to ANYBODY that prophesied in the name of the Lord but whose prophecy didn't come to pass. If same is upheld, Majority if not ALL the so-called gods of men would have been stoned.

However, Jesus clearly command to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, a commandment he called the SECOND GREATEST after proclamation of the Oneness of God.

He also commanded to BLESS and NOT CURSE (even your enemies) because vengeance is of the Lord.

God Bless You

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2017
juman:
If he die, nigerians would not miss him.

His government is confused and very unserious.

Naso
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Firefire(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
No comment.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by orisa37: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
It's a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2017
YES it is a sin, and the people who are doing it will give account of their words(spoken or written) on Judgement Day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
orisa37:
It's a sin.

how?

tell me why its a sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
YES it is a sin, and the people who are doing it will give account of their words(spoken or written) on Judgement Day.

judgement start from here

tell me why it is a sin
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by juman(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
wowmenow:

Naso

Naso nah. If he die, he die. What his usefulness.

Let me give two names of celebrated leaders. Real leaders that truly served their countries. They put their countries on the world map.

Mahathir Mohamad
Lee Kuan Yew

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
wowmenow:

judgement start from here

tell me why it is a sin
I have no time for arguments. The reasons are in the bible, READ IT!
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by gigabyte13: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
wowmenow:

how?

tell me why its a sin

Ask yourself, if it is a sin for me to wish your parents dead..... Or spread the rumour that your parents are dead.....??

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't have time to argue.

I have told you the Christian/Jesus commandments, it is left for you to accept of believe your own apostasy..

For the record, God never wished Pharaoh or anybody death, HE DECIDES who is to die and who is to live. STOP BLASPHEMY

Secondly, God commanded Moses and old time prophets, they never commanded themselves. But a greater covenant is Jesus Christ, in whom Christians see as the PERFECT example.

Like I earlier advised, go read your Bible...

I'm out!....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by petrov10: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless You
tonye shut up have you seen a dead demon before?

You trying to twist crystal facts or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by DonCortino: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
I have no time for arguments. The reasons are in the bible, READ IT!

Come and defend ursef na! U don shít for church wan con run.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
It is wrong!We have to remember he is still a husband and father in addition to being President of the country. As much as I despise the way he runs the country I wish him speedy recovery.
I never realised the extent Nigerians despise him. He had goodwill when he got to office and could have used his anti-corruption campaign to placate Nigerians during this tough econimic times if it was carried holistically.We have now seen the anti-corruption war is a scam and only aimed at the opposition. He now has nothing to fall back on the make people support his regime,big mistake on his part.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2017
DonCortino:

Come and defend ursef na! U don shít for church wan con run.
Whatever you think man, it's your head...
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by tundafayaBuhari: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
do you how many innocent people buhari has killed? Unarmed protesters? I want buhari dead, if that will lead me to hell no problem. let him die because he irrelevant and him being alive will cause more deaths and hardship. Buhari please die. if it's a sin, I accept it
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by tundafayaBuhari: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:
It is wrong!We have to remember he is still a husband and father in addition to being President of the country. As much as I despise the way he runs the country I wish him speedy recovery.
I never realised the extent Nigerians despise him. He had goodwill when he got to office and could have used his anti-corruption campaign to placate Nigerians during this tough econimic times if it was carried holistically.We have now seen the anti-corruption war is a scam and only aimed at the opposition. He now has nothing to fall back on the make people support his regime,big mistake on his part.
the people he killed are not husbands? Were they born by animals?
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
do you how many innocent people buhari has killed? Unarmed protesters? I want buhari dead, if that will lead me to hell no problem. let him die because he irrelevant and him being alive will cause more deaths and hardship. Buhari please die. if it's a sin, I accept it
Whatever you say man...
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by DonCortino: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
Whatever you think man, it's your head...

Lilliliverd!
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Wow,an eye fo eye makes everyone in the world blind,learn to forgive Buhari.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless You
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by EternalTruths: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless You

Do evil spirits and demons die grin

Tonyebarcanista you are a clown grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by bennyann: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Why wish him death? Why not rather wish him to resign?
Or wish his dethronement?

He is someone's husband, father, grandfather......

Please let's be careful what we wish others even when we don't like them.

Let's not wish others what we can't wish ourselves. As long as the sower will reap what he sows, things will naturally fall into place.

If you can't fight legally, face to face with the person, don't become a murderer by wishing the person death.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
say the truth will you not be happy if your enemy dies today?

bennyann:
Why wish him death? Why not rather wish him to resign?
Or wish his dethronement?

He is someone's husband, father, grandfather......

Please let's be careful what we wish others even when we don't like them.

Let's not wish others what we can't wish ourselves. As long as the sower will reap what he sows, things will naturally fall into place.

If you can't fight legally, face to face with the person, don't become a murderer by wishing the person death.
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2017
you don't have time to argue but you have time for propaganda

tonyecbarcanista you called people who have a different view with you insane

what's the difference wishing your enemy death since you claim to know the bible?

TonyeBarcanista:
I don't have time to argue.

I have told you the Christian/Jesus commandments, it is left for you to accept of believe your own apostasy..

For the record, God never wished Pharaoh or anybody death, HE DECIDES who is to die and who is to live. STOP BLASPHEMY

Secondly, God commanded Moses and old time prophets, they never commanded themselves. But a greater covenant is Jesus Christ, in whom Christians see as the PERFECT example.

Like I earlier advised, go read your Bible...

I'm out!....
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by wowmenow: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Wow,an eye fo eye makes everyone in the world blind,learn to forgive Buhari.

have you heard of mercy killing

people even volunteer themselves for death just to make others happy

sometime its better for your enemy to die

i see this man bringing war to Nigeria

thats why his death will be celebrated more than abachas own
Re: Is It A Sin To Wish President Buhari Death? by bennyann: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2017
wowmenow:
say the truth will you not be happy if your enemy dies today?

What about we ask your enemy that question. So let's go......

Wowmenow's enemy, will you be happy if wowmenow dies today? undecided

If wishes were horses..... I wonder how many people would have died including we wishing someone else death.

It seems you forget you can also be an enemy to someone somewhere you're not even aware of, who may even be closer to you.

Positive mindset is healthy for the human race. Between you and your enemy, the truth is we don't know who is worse or who deserves death. So if you can't fight him legally, let nature fight for itself.

Don't wish others what you can't wish yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Osinbajo Did That Crashed The Dollar & Exposed Buhari's 'cluelessness' / Ooni Of Ife & Wife Arrive UK In Style 4 2017 UK Tour,meet Prince Charles Of UK(P / The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die Masha Allah Amin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.