Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo (42293 Views)

See The Response Mark Zuckerberg Gave Facebook User Over Jesus / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Klington: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
Amazing transformation

I'm proud of you boy undecided
U SAAAAYYY
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Elfaris(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
praizblog:
A Facebook User, Young Boss Haykay has shared an amazing throwback photo of himself..

He was once a young boy who took his “Islamic classes seriously”.. But fast forward to 2017! He’s got tattoos all over!

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-facebook-user-shares-amazing.html?m=0

Eyyah sorry for him...
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by crestedguy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
Amazing transformation

HE SIMPLY LOST FOCUS......

TOO BAD
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by 2SWT(f): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Some of you are just plainly daft. If he was a good church boy before, you'd have said another thing.
You think your religion is perfect?
mugu

Did you read my comment at all or has the recession affected your brain?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by 2SWT(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Klington:
U SAAAAYYY
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by 2SWT(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
crestedguy:
HE SIMPLY LOST FOCUS......

TOO BAD
I don't think so.. Those tattoos don't make him a bad person
He might look rough but hiS heart might be gold
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by crestedguy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
I don't think so.. Those tattoos don't make him a bad person
He might look rough but hiS heart might be gold
Most of those guys that have such inks on them ,usual use it to cover most of the incisors on them,beside the guy look like a system boy,to be frank with you,the guy to me look like a G boy,lot and lot of them in akute,internet gangster.I dont think you will expect me to employ such fellow to my office if am a CEO of a company,when i don't run a beauty parlor.
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by pps1759(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
ku ori ire,oye amori ooo
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by rainerboy1010: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
APC.... CHANGE grin

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by omokab: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is the type of person that will turn to terrorist tomorrow and will be quoting fake verse from the holy quran.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by omokab: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is the type of person that will turn to terrorist tomorrow and will be quoting fake verse from the holy quran. Tanishing the image of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by kingsleefolli(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Non sense[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by gofnor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
praizblog:
A Facebook User, Young Boss Haykay has shared an amazing throwback photo of himself..

He was once a young boy who took his “Islamic classes seriously”.. But fast forward to 2017! He’s got tattoos all over!

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-facebook-user-shares-amazing.html?m=0

Haykay fastboy, remember your creator.
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by jidxin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
Amazing transformation

ddnt see ur msg again
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:

This designs are wack, I've always wanted to be covered in tattoo but I guess it's just a fantasy like all those yakuza guys.

cheesy cheesy
The guy looks like what I dunno

I am a lover of INK
They are sweet
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by 2SWT(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
jidxin:
ddnt see ur msg again
I replied minutes ago
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by 2SWT(f): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
crestedguy:
Most of those guys that have such inks on them ,usual use it to cover most of the incisors on them,beside the guy look like a system boy,to be frank with you,the guy to me look like a G boy,lot and lot of them in akute,internet gangster.I dont think you will expect me to employ such fellow to my office if am a CEO of a company,when i don't run a beauty parlor.
you're absolutely right but we shouldn't judge them from their looks some of those G boys are far better than our politicians
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by willibounce1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
At least it's better than turning into an extremist Islamic terrorist. My guy don see say life sweet pass bombing and learning Arabic language before you can pray to God.

It's just really funny how a Nigerian will have to learn Arabic before he/she can pray to God.
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Mrflyguy: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Donexy16:
He's turned from good to bad and he's so proud about it... Chai, see acheivement.
This guys has turned from bad to good. At least he is not longer a threat to national security. The first picture symbolises terrorism.
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by bayocanny: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Chai.. The real Change
Name sake, na you fine pass
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Siddeek: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
c4tnoelz:
No b yoruba Muslim?
Idiot
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
He did good leaving the shackle that is Islam What are the people one the 1st page talking about
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by abdulmalik3(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Muslims are terrorists
think before you type.
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by dsocioemmy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is what i call the real change and nof the one buhari is giving nigerians
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Xbursta(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
praizblog:

ᴵ ᵂᴵˢᴴ ᴺᴵᴳᴱᴿᴵᴬ ᶜᴬᴺ ᵀᴿᴬᴺˢᶠᴼᴿᴹ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴰᴵᶻᶻ ᴵᴺ ᴰ ᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴬᵞ ᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᴼᴼᴼᴼ

Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
change and transformation grin grin grin bubu daura bby chai,,,if only Nigerians saw dz pic in time
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Phaytte(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
bleaching is now so normal in Nigeria that nobody notices it anymore
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Qtechpluz: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Muslims are terrorists

You are one of them, now..... Goat
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Lilpeey: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Muslims are terrorists
Fools like you are the ones causing problems in this country.. Nonesense!
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Lilpeey: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
willibounce1:
At least it's better than turning into an extremist Islamic terrorist. My guy don see say life sweet pass bombing and learning Arabic language before you can pray to God.

It's just really funny how a Nigerian will have to learn Arabic before he/she can pray to God.
Youre an illiterate! Smh
Re: Facebook User Shares Amazing Transformation Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
bayocanny:

Name sake, na you fine pass
Thank you, dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.