Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Phone Not Receiving Car Tracking Gprs Link - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Not Receiving Car Tracking Gprs Link (629 Views)

I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / Am In Need Of A Very Good Phone Not More Than 15k With Good Battery / Itel Java Phone Not Browsing On MTN Network Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Not Receiving Car Tracking Gprs Link by edonbeta: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Dear NLs,

I have a car tracker that uses MTN sim. Each time I send a command with my phone to know the location of my car, I do not receive the GPRS link on my phone. If I use another phone, I receive the link.

I know that the challenge is my phone. I used to receive the link until recently when I did factory reset on my phone. I was told to check my settings which I did but the situation has not changed.

Please I need solution.
Re: Phone Not Receiving Car Tracking Gprs Link by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Do you have Airtime on the sim card sufficient to send SMS to you? And what about network problem? Because bad network do cause it at times

(1) (Reply)

Joburg Has Free Wifi / Fast Boot /quick Boot. Pro And Cons. / Sad! Mtn Has Finally Discovered And Blocked The Free 1gb & 500mb Cheat Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.