Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself (45048 Views)

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by moonstar01: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Trunquejnr:
Everybody is now an actress

'Actress' is now the new name for sex hawkers these days so it comes as no surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bleep givers headed that way......

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by segebase(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
this bae go sweet died...I just dey fvck her in ma head since Neva cum
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by GindoX(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
winkmart:
When i saw this photo..I hit my Forehead 3 times. I don't know why I did that

Ẹlẹda ẹ [center][/center]
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by iceberylin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
It doesn't
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Dvampire(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
The way some ladies flaunt sex-related matters makes you wonder if it's only sex that they have to offer. There is no single day you visit a blog or a webpage that you will not see a girl striving so hard to get n.aked.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Jaquar456: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dvampire:
The way some ladies flaunt sex-related matters makes you wonder if it's only sex that they have to offer. There is no single day you visit a blog or a webpage that you will not see a girl striving so hard to get n.aked.

Or offering their butts as enticement. Way they are going, the picture of the butt will soon replace their faces as ID for their passports or drivers licence
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by tillaman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Holy potatoes!! This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by IamUdo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ahan.... spoil the moto for us
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by vengertime: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
delectablegyal:
^^^^ you did that because you are a pervertcheesy. for your mind now, e be like say make you give her from backcheesy.
your comment now make me want to hit from back
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Ogunleti01: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
iSufferFools:
Doggy. Doggy style is what comes to mind, when i see a body as fly as this. Gurl, you rock. wouldn't mind to rock you though. The position in which you took that pic reveals a man's dream of entering you from behind, with a gently thrust...
Gbogbo omo egbe vaseline crew won ti n fi HANDKERCHIEF SI SOKOTO!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by ButterFrost212(f): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
CXLVII:
Too short.....

Too tall to trip for a dwarf!
This is "too" short? You must be a giant undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Orikinla1: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
Though she is always being trailed with so much controversy, but it is without doubt that Daniella Okeke is one of the top Nigerian celebrities with the hottest bodies. She has this good looks and a well structured bod to complement it. She shared the photo on her Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/daniellaokeke/?hl=en

Not even Presidents can say No to her. Abi I lie?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/daniella-okeke-shared-hot-sultry-photo.html

l

Nigerian Webcam Models Are Making Millions of Naira Monthly
http://totnaija..be/2017/01/nigerian-webcam-models-are-making.html?m=1

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
When i saw this photo..I hit my Forehead 3 times. I don't know why I did that

grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Amuram(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i smh 4 u o

So I stumbled into your profile and couldn't help but like what I saw there. we should be friends.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy Photos Of Herself by Sunnybabe(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
enesty77:
Wariz diz for God's sake... LORD SAVE ME FROM KARISHIKA
bcoz queen of the coast don dey find u nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shares Pepper At Iyabo Ojo's Mum's One-Year Remembrance (Video) / Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.