Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (45050 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Mrop(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Recently evicted Bbn housemate Diane Expose some cleavage, looks radiant in new photos. See More below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3HiXWZnEkL/?igshid=1by70ga5fwj33

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Mrop(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
See More Exposed cleavage sexy photos and Watch Video of Diane ==> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Mrop(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by francescainnoce(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
take over the world? WOW. that is a very strong statement. but it is good to be practicable. rather I would have suggested she said: "take over her world". This Whole Wide World belongs to God and No one can take over God's world. We may try to impact the world which I consider a stronger vision than taking over. In all, best wishes in taking over - please start from Libia, South Sudan, Northern Nigeria.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by KingAzubuike(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Used to Bleep this girl back in the days. To confirm it's true, she has birthmark at the entrance of her pu**y.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Jayslicky: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

Take over the world with your stretch marks boobs?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by shaggy007(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Do you even know the meaning of radiant?

10 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Otii4god: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Jugs Now Open for Business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Abalado(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Where is the radiant with the strech marks on her breast..? Yeye post....

4 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by kowema(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2019
I'm sick and tired if what we have accepted to be beautiful.

Beautiful must now come with a face mortared up with make-up.

Radiant must now be accompanied with a splash of boobs for public display.

Instagram is now the yardstick to know who is doing well. The more flashy u look in your pictures on Instagram, the the more fans you will garner as u will be qualified as rich..

Once u can twerk, you can be a celebrity.
Once u can stir controversy, you can be a celebrity.

If you want to do good, go on Instagram/twitter and announce 2k, 5k and recharge card give a way and u will have loyalists.

You can display unverified wealth to the public's face and no one will question u.
It's sickening!

32 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by DjHypno(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Jugs everywhere. undecided

You can now download the hottest Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ mix out there now!

Download Link on my signature

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
You're now opened for business

5 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by RexTramadol1: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
That her sleeping pinshure dey always funny me o

The girl dey drool no be small
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by nairalanduseles: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Abalado:
Where is the radiant with the strech marks on her breast..? Yeye post....

U re so inexperienced u see better bouncing jugs u dey talk nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Diane one of the pretty dark-skinned girl have seen!!! Even without makeup she's still look beautiful!!

13 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by NaijaNaWaa: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Olympus has fallen
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Richdad50(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked
An Idiot
KingAzubuike:
Used to Bleep this girl back in the days. To confirm it's true, she has birthmark at the entrance of her pu**y.

12 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
I don't watch BBN, but I think this girls is the most beautiful out of those girls shocked

20 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2019
That Obi issa goal cheesy
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Olayetan(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
She’s okay but not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Kiss me baby...but Sophia momodu is all I want jare. Make God help me sha
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by PureFace1(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
This girl is really beautiful

10 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by gaetano: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Take over the world with your stretch marks boobs.

She's PINKY with the boobs

2 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by PureFace1(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Olayetan:
She’s okay but not beautiful

She is beautiful

13 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Timileyin1234(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Diane Olomu nla

3 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Asowebdesign: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Her selling point
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Jerkules: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2019
That's how saggy her breasts have been even back in secondary school,Bawo sucked the living daylight out of those innocent puppies grin

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Isoduwa(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You Nor get level or taste

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.