Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members (1662 Views)

Borno Closes Schools As Buhari's Ransom Payments Sparks Fears Of More Boko Haram / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by hardywaltz(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Rivers State Government has announced the closure of several schools for no apparent reason.
My friend whose school was affected said the real reason is that their proprietor is a member of the Opposition APC in the state.
The decision was taken without consideration to the Staff, pupils/students and their parents.
In the next few days Legal fireworks will be started to get justice

Source: 92.3 Nigeria Info

2 Likes

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by sarrki(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Wike is wicked

If the story is true

But wait ooo I believe it

If by the way his online Erats conduct themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by bamdelarf(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Funny!!
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by MemeTroll: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
He's free to hate APC and its members but when it comes to education there shouldn't be hate there because it belongs to an APC member doesn't mean its only kids of APC members that are there now those kids have to go else where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by hardywaltz(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2017
MemeTroll:
He's free to hate APC and its members but when it comes to education there shouldn't be hate there because it belongs to an APC member doesn't mean its only kids of APC members that are there now those kids have to go else where
That's the main reason I was disgusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by gare(f): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2017
hardywaltz:
Rivers State Government has announced the closure of several schools for no apparent reason.
My friend whose school was affected said the real reason is that their proprietor is a member of the Opposition APC in the state.
The decision was taken without consideration to the Staff, pupils/students and their parents.
In the next few days Legal fireworks will be started to get justice

It's fake the circular do have an official letter headed paper of the Govt and I don't see Wike doing a thing like that

1 Like

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by Inkman(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Imagine this from a former minister of education.. Smh
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by RZArecta(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Does uniport international secondary sch belong an APC member or am I missing something ?

There was an important meeting of all sch proprietors with the state govt, these ones failed to show up. That's the more credible info I got this morning

2 Likes

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2017
And tomorrow someone will be blaming the North for their misfortune.

Wike and Amaechi should stop playing with the lives of their people, campaign is over.

My kobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by nonsobaba: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't like Wike, but this is fake news. The person who made this up is even a bigger dunce than he thinks he is. Schools without addresses, no RVSG letter-head, even looking at the paper itself, one will notice it was used to wrap bole recently.

1 Like

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by MemeTroll: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
hardywaltz:

That's the main reason I was disgusted.
education is the white zome when it comes to politics.. old men cannot take the fate of young kids into their hands and then foolishly say the youths are unserious
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by Musampa73(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Wike is not the man he used to be before and I believe Nigeria politics have changed him completely.

They need to talk senses into his daft head. my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by hardywaltz(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
gare:

It's fake the circular do have an official letter headed paper of the Govt and I don't see Wike doing a thing like that

nonsobaba:
I don't like Wike, but this is fake news. The person who made this up is even a bigger dunce than he thinks he is. Schools without addresses, no RVSG letter-head, even looking at the paper itself, one will notice it was used to wrap bole recently.

RZArecta:
Does uniport international secondary sch belong an APC member or am I missing something ?

There was an important meeting of all sch proprietors with the state govt, these ones failed to show up. That's the more credible info I got this morning
So not showing up for a meeting now carries a fine of revocation of license?
Trivalization of governance if u ask me.
I have told you the real truth behind their closure these other story is by pdp apologists who want to create an excuse.

Reactions on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by RZArecta(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
hardywaltz:

So not showing up for a meeting now carries a fine of revocation of license?
Trivalization of governance if u ask me.
I have told you the real truth behind their closure these other story is by pdp apologists who want to create an excuse.

Reactions on Facebook

I said I'm not sure but it sounds more reasonable than being because of party affiliations, besides UNIPORT secondary sch puts paid to the reason given in the op. That sch belongs to a fed university
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by hardywaltz(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
RZArecta:
I said I'm not sure but it sounds more reasonable than being because of party affiliations, besides UNIPORT secondary sch puts paid to the reason given in the op. That sch belongs to a fed university
Which party is in the federal level?
What is different from what Fayose did to NSCDC
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by Cadamlk: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Can someone please re-orient Wike that politics is just a game ,not a war. Why is he living the life of a tyrant?
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
The beauty of DEMOCRACY grin

Cc: sarrki
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by TheTrueSeeker: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
So Graceland International School owned by Apostle Zille Agrea of the Royal House of Grace Church is a member of APC abi?
While I don't subscribe to the de-licensing of those schools, everything shouldn't be politicized...!!!

Meanwhile, I heard the issue had to do with TAX evasion, the Rivers State Govt should have at least dragged the affected schools to Court for defaulting or evading tax rather than withdrawing their licenses.

My take tho... except there are other reasons we are yet to know about...!!!
Re: Wike Closes Schools Belonging To APC Members by Standing5(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
He who the gods wants to make . . .

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Husband's Vacation / CARTOON: Proof That Buhari Is Alive And Healthy / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.