Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) (35133 Views)

Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters / Building Belonging To Former Gov. Of Katsina State, Was Unlawfully Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by stane007: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
An Instagram user, Ingrid Adaeze Okonta has called out governor Rochas Okorocha for allegedly destroying her grandmother’s building worth N60million.

She shared a photo of her grandma and the building and wrote;

My grandma Chief/Mrs. P.A Nwameme built this 3 story rental property with 18 first level storefronts in Mgbidi,IMO State in 1976. Governor Rochas and his evil contractors only gave her verbal notice to remodel the building to the standard of the new market. So my mother and her siblings decided to call from the U. S to look for a contractor who can remodel the three story building. The plan was when a suitable contractor was found, my mother and her siblings will all go to Nigeria in order to supervise the renovation. Before we knew it, my mother got a call from Nigeria that my grandmother’s three story building was bulldozed. Governor Rochas and his evil contractors never gave any time for a renovation. With no type of remorse he destroyed a 60million Naira worth building, with no compensation. This is illegal and shameful on the governor’s part. People live in that three story building and they have their businesses there. He has displaced so many people.My grandmother is a widow and this is one of her retirement incomes. This is so wrong on every level. They encourage Igbo people in diaspora to come back to Nigeria to develop but , yet they are destroying our property. It is very discouraging to want give back when your own people treat you like rubbish.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/gov-rochas-okorocha-allegedly-destroys-building-worth-n60million-belonging-widow/

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okoroawusa and his pot belly of wickedness

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by tyson98: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Despite the fact that I no support okorocha but the house needs renovation tru tru

26 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by taylor88(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder where Okija shrine and sons nig.ltd are when u need them most

This man obviously need another spiritual Road side slap with corn on his jaw

Any Governor wey him 2 legs no dey equal is that one a Governor?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Three storey?
Where is my glasses, It seems I can see only two. cheesy

Tell Granny to report the issue to Donald trump, Okorocha needs to be labelled a terrorist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by hazandino(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Take heart dear, dat'z nigeria for u were tinz just happen in a jiffy.... I knw u ain't gonna understand because u don't stay in Nigeria,but we dat live in Nigeria can actually relate to dis...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
This gov sef

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by lekjons(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
This government sef, just destroying people's properties without compensation funds...

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Florblu(f): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
This same man that celebrated his birthday with 27 cakes again?

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
ok ,when spirits start slapping him now

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by TimFisher: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
No be una vote am?
it serves u guys right....wat Rochas go still do una is still pregnant

don't be surprise...tomorrow gullible ones go still vote am for President.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by bodegaru: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
greatmarshall:
This gov sef
undecided
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is that the building? It needed urgent and drastic attention tho grin
#Pele
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by miarhpe: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
1) I see a two storey building

2) Governance in Nigeria is a shame.

3) When the invisible slaps start coming, the run to and fro. why not avoid the slaps

4) when can we trust our judicial system to bring justice to the deprived, even if we seek redress for occasions like these?

5) Na things like these dey make person taya for this country begin reason yanki

#Pyongyang vs POTUS
#the storm is brewing
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by fSociety: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
tyson98:
Despite the fact that I no support okorocha but the house needs renovation tru tru

Did you bother to read the write up?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Such a poor widow. But wait a minute.... this building needs renovation, not demolition. Another ghost is doing press up for Rochas getting ready to serve him another holy slap.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by vanderbolt: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Guy I will give you free ban. Be careful
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Foodforthought: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is he a widower?
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by mondob2k(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
A widow that has N60m is that one a widow?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by ekensi01: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is serious.

When election comes people bring stories that happened when you where alone in the room too.

God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by iamchybs(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
One of his many accomplishments.... Destruction of properties.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okoroawusa and his gay contractors

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by pentax(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Plenty curses dey Rochas head but like every of our politicians, curses no dey affect him
Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeew.. How did I end up with some of you fhuckers in the same country.. angry

The house was built in 1976.. That makes it 40 years old plus. And remember it's a commercial building meaning it's had more use than a private residence.

None of you have any information on the structural integrity of the building yet you are all cursing the Governor. The same you Guys will travel overseas and come and be telling us stories and sharing photographs of fine buildings you took pictures inside. Yet when you return here you will all run out with machetes to stop the Government from moving a Market away from the Center of town. angry

If that building collapses tomorrow, you people will start shouting how government is inefficient of how the dead people were used for election sacrifice.

The person that posted that nonsense and her family are in the United States.. If that building collapses and kills anybody, they will just lock up and not return to even help bury the dead.

Please some of you need to start using your brains more. Poverty is not an excuse to be foolish. angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by ehissi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zombies! Oya come and clap for okoroawusa...... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Misplaced priority undecided

The bushes/forest wey full Imo don get building finish

This days, you don't need Google to identify APC ruling states.

Renovation my foot!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
That guy can destroy for africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Boko Haram Flag Given To Buhari By Army / We Are Disappointed With Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections — US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.