Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (52259 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by ebenholer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
he shouldnt have made himself controversial...snubbing such a sensitive move for a better nigeria for any selfish reason he could amounts to a betraying nature from someone that can trace d source of his fame to this world
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by napoleon77(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why should Bovi join the protest? Is it mandatory? Does he not have the right to say "no"?

Bovi campaigned/voted for GEJ and now the people who campaigned/voted for GMB want him to join them in protesting against the way the country is under GMB As you lay your bed so you lay on it!!

By the way, would the people who took part in the fuel subsidy protest against GEJ also take part in the protest? I mean Tunde Bakare, Tinubu etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by deflover(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
michoim:
2face and his colleagues have been paid by a former south-south governor who is a looter. 2face don't have the love of this country, he is only after his pocket. They shall be openly disgrace that day!

Remember son when you asked me for the definition of a fool

Look up there son
I just found one

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by MabraO: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
How many of u here on NL re honing to join the protest

Click like to join
Share for not joing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by ebenholer(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
he shouldnt have made himself controversial...snubbing such a sensitive move for a better nigeria for any selfish reason can amounts to a betraying nature from someone that can trace d source of his fame to this world
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by seguno2: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Brown14:
He doesn't want to join the protest na by force?

After all if dem dey sing praises for church nor be everybody dey dance.

Na so oh.
Na our dance for church go entice God to come down and fix our country since we are too lazy mentally to make progress by ourselves.
Let us continue to dance and wait only.
All is well.
God is good. All the time.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
What are the celebrities protesting about? They are the PDP/GEJ celebrities who were enjoying handouts from the Presidency. Ali Baba used every opportunity to warn they required legislation that would create enabling environment for their profession but they were contended with 'dash money'. Now we have a President who is not amused by adult children pretending to be Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. The people who can afford Bovi's shows are understanding enough and they are not ranting on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Youngzedd:

When they will slap you and force you to admit to a crime you do not commit.

Those guys got no chill.

There are bad eggs in all organizations.

American soldiers rape victims when they go on missions. It doesn't make any of it right. But for the sake of those young lads who carry guns and fight for us here and in other countries I say Thank you to the Nigeria Armed Forces.
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Onlymewakacum(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
I rep 2baba
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by legreat(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmm Nigerians...

If God the creator gave human being right to choose to go to Heaven or Hell..

If Bovi choose not to go to hell - It is his WILL

If Bovi Choose not to go to heaven - It is his WILL

If you choose to abuse my comment - It is your WILL

I think 2FACE should start addressing government with songs and Bovi can protest from his stage...

As for Governent --- You guys need to let people know you still don't know the answer but you are trying.

As for president:

Maybe if you can forget any hiding agenda if any exists at all in your heart.

If you can forgive more than you hold old grudges

If you can address the issue of nepotism -

Maybe you can build a better government...

Nigeria does not belong to anybody just as you do not belong to anybody.

Nigeria belongs to everybody just as you belong to everybody.

We be great Nigeria with ONE MIND...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
lastmessenger:
More like he does not care about the Current state of the nation
He probably cares more than you. He understands the situation and doesn't feel that street protest is the solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by FreeGlobe(f): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nice one Bovi.. Let the zombies do the protest themselves.. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by chronique(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't know what it is with Nigerians; someone cannot exercise his right again? I'm a big critic of buhari's govt but I won't join any stupid protest. Let those that want to protest, go and do their thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gkemz:
Bovi is unpatriotic. The match is for the benefit of Nigerians and anyone who's not in support of it is unpatriotic and a traitor.

He is the patriotic person. He is not matching against the authority without aim.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by pps1759(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
is it a must,

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by fynex(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
ElChidi:
I've just lost my respect for Bovi. Bovi depends on politicians for his daily meal, when was the last time he had a hit show... www.elchidisblog.com
You lost respect for him cos he decides not to protest.....

Sorry please if I may ask....do you just follow people to do anything against your wish or you just follow maybe because they're in your clique?

Everyone is entitled to whatever they want whether you give them respect or not it changes nothing

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by tillaman(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
lol, my extinction is better than ur existence, that's crae!! Bovi na bad boy, well it's his choice if he choose not to protest then let him be, it's not a must to follow 2baba

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by lovat(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Naija get hypocrites, snitches and bishes. Take Bovi, a talented comedian who's clients include Northern and pro government officials. Una wan kill him business? Is it a crime not to share the same opinion with you again? Tubaba made his wealth from pdp. Make una free Bovi abeg
You got it wrong, Bovi has never been a supporter of this government because he was so vocal about the goat called buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by lastmessenger: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
kITATITA:

He probably cares more than you. He understands the situation and doesn't feel that street protest is the solution.
Evil persist when those who are supposed to talk keep quiet. My igbo brothers and christain brothers are being murdered daily and nobody is saying anything.
Is his choice to join or not join.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by PETUK(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
boiz2men:
Who bovi help

E can go to hell

See my signature
your signature, i don't want to bomb emails, only Buhari
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by me69: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm not going to that protest to. Start by protesting against your governors then we will see change. FG doesn't manage the states. FG cannot spend more than the state government in a state.

This protest is politically motivated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by me69: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Most of you on NL will not even go

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
lastmessenger:
Evil persist when those who are supposed to talk keep quiet. My igbo brothers and christain brothers are being murdered daily and nobody is saying anything.
Is his choice to join or not join.
Ask them clearly if the protest is over the killing of IPOB members, Shiite members in Kaduna, Southern Kaduna Christians, Cult killings in Rivers, Electoral violence in Rivers, Communal killings in Cross River, Herdsmen killings in Enugu, etc. Ask them if the protest is over any of the below incendiary statements;
'We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes'... ..El Rufai
'If you see anybody that looks like a Fulani herdsmen, kill him ..Apostle Sulleiman
'Kill everybody you can kill'.....They should return what they gave them or I will kill them'... Governor Wike

Ask them if they have been paid by politicians to dance on the streets.
Perhaps you'll just know why you are protesting.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by asumo12: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
thesicilian:
What's his reason for not wanting to join the protest? That's what we should ask first, before crucifying him.

Maybe the so called mega party creator don pay 2face and Co!

#JustSaying

#ThisIsNigeria

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Chommieblaq(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Make them free Bovi jor
He's one celebrity that never wanted this change from day one. he campaigned and voted for GEJ,while other celebrity are been hypocritical about it.

He made his choice, let him be!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bovi is so having fun and these guys are all taking it personal...my likeness for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Fair play to Bovi: His retorts are lethal!

"Selfless Colin's my extinction is better than your existence"
Lmao.

That nigga needs to go sit in a dark room, lock the door and think soberly about his life!
That line was dope.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by dsocioemmy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hehehehe... i know it will surely turn to this . Fans will make celebrities to turn on each other on who supports don't support who ..

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by nuelola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians are funny tho
tubaba sef I don't understand him and all the other guys that are protesting.........
The government that was corrupt you people did not protest, chibok girls mba.......... truth is buhari is who we voted for and I cannot blame all Nigerians that voted for him because we wanted new hands. The truth is by 2019 there would be no presidential Candidate that either hasn't stolen from nigeria or does not have blood on his hands. if we like cry till tomorrow nothing will change. Their are people who have told me that they are enjoying recession because they have gotten more than they will normally get when there is no recession because they are paid in dollars. Buhari was right when he said nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Imagine them celebrating tinubu on Stv today when people died at Ikeja bomb explosion 15 years ago. Our politics is more criminal than you think. Please name any politician that you think would replace buhari
Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by eyinjuege: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
We should all learn to respect other people's choices.
Most Nigerians believe its either their way or the high way.
Bovi doesn't want to join the protest, so allow him exercise his right not to.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just dey laugh at Tuface, when David Mark gave him money and car during his wedding, he didn't remember to protest and ask Mark what he did for his senatorial district. I can see, no more free money for 2face, it is good to feel the heat also.

As for some cyber bully abusing Bovi about not joining protest. HE has the right to decline the protest or not.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
michoim:
2face and his colleagues have been paid by a former south-south governor who is a looter. 2face don't have the love of this country, he is only after his pocket. They shall be openly disgrace that day!
90% of Nigerians are paid by the south south governor.pictures of the cheque or I don't believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.