Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest (34337 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Phemvin(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known by his stage name Terry G, is a Nigerian musician and producer.

Terry G posted on his Instagram that he is in full support of the protest but they should ensure it is not sponsored by any politician(s) or political party.

"We definitely do not need any of the politician or politicians from any of the parties that have failed this country to be involved in this" -Terry G

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP9-SzZDjKW/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by dotuna3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cool.

Many still gonna join

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Phemvin(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
dotuna3:
Cool.

Many still gonna join
OK.
lalasticlala fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by emeijeh(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
We are all in this together

Click like for 2baba, share for Saibaba

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by jamesbridget13(f): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Very good. Yes Terry I frowned yesterday having learnt that Fayose is joining in. Has he fixed his state? Was what rang in my head but then I just want d protest to hold anyhow. D hunger dey high.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by massinola(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gbam! you couldn't have said it better. no saints from APC and no kleptos from pdp. all are enemies to the masses. we are matching against pdp and apc in particular because they hold the power now

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Frank3n2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hope he would share terry g pure water that day..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hypocrites, they could not protest against the murder of some IPOD Yoots the other day. Now they need relevance.

I bet you guys,it's gonna work.

Just watch, Saturday is here and we would definitely see the crowd.

6 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by anonymuz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by winkmart: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
is SMALL DOCTOR joining too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by kenny1313(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
OYA NACK BLACK FACE apako ASAP.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by NaijaFutbol: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
we stand with Buhari

Not protesting because:

I am not IPOB
I am not Shiite
I am not IDP
I am not Corrupt Judges
The grass in my camp was not cut by Babachir's IT company
The snake charmer's Dubai property is not my business

I dont need dollar, if e like make e reach N1,000
I dont buy fuel at N145
I no dey use Kerosene or cooking gas, not my business if e cost

Buhari is delivering what we brought him to deliver.

I am not protesting Jack!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Princelegacylemoha(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
He is speaking Sense .
Absence of Weed .

7 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by ddippset(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Princelegacylemoha:
He is speaking Sense .
Absence of Weed .
lol. black face opposes protest; what he's smoking is affecting his head. terry g supports protest ; him head correct well, he's making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good ones
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by hahn(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Even if there are politicians behind it, does common sense not dictate that a protest is needed?

Did anyone question the protest behind the subsidy removal under GEJ? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Benjom(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Issorite
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
nonsense loading......... sad

8 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by rifasenate11(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
good
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by voicelez: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Well said, please when is the protest. 5th or 6th
I prefer 5th because of that dictator called Bubu
and 5th is sunday, no work
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by sokera: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Terry you make sense , so somebody should tell Fayose to be out of this protest ... They all failed this country ...

3 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by shibanbo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
please where is the meetingpoint in IBADAN. I can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Snow5(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
So... This boy get sense like this?

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
One of the 'best' governors in Nigeria is going to join the protest as well. This is laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by izzou(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin

Nigeria needs a revolution. Until it reaches that stage, all these one na just free musical show.

But, I will be coming with Sarrki. Hope he is invited?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by akinszz: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose most not join cos he go dabaru d whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Adekorya: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Exactly my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by blackaxe78: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow!

Can't believe Terry G can make sense like this.

It just that you can't banish the sponsors of a protest from the venue. That's absolutely impossible. Even if they retreat and don't turn-up, the impression has been made.

As per neutrality of the protest, only Senator Akpabio can enlighten us on that. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by nabegibeg: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by mercichoco(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Terry Jesus! I think i'l join the protest.
My fear is the police, hope they won't shoot tear gas o.

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Akosbaba(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
so craze people self dey get sense at times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by talk2archy: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
make sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show / Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.