Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation (13169 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by ayindejimmy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
francescainnoce:

I would suppose you can actually understand what you read cos that personification "ME" aiint goona work. You can make your comments without posing insult and I take exception to that.
Never said Mr president should address me ohk

I don't do insults here. You can quote the insult in my comment and I'll apologize..

However, I didn't know you're not a Nigerian
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by SuperBlack: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
divide9ja:

It leaked that Buhari was on life support in London.

na why all the lies
As if they have removed the Life Support and put him on death Support abi?

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by francescainnoce(f): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Inova:

Are you that jobless that his address is so important to you. Do you really understand what going on leave/vacation is for?
Our president has gone to rest and you want him to come on air like a child to come and debunk a stupid rumour you are not supposed to take serious in the first place.
You are an example of what our youths have become.
Warning to you as a fellow Nairalander:
Do not let social media consume you cuz you might get to the point where you wouldn't be able to distinguish truth from lies.
Wait a second: please what level do you fall into?
1. You are rude
2. You lack good mannerism and manner of approach
3. You on adult education and grasping things as simple as the content of a comment becomes very difficult and gets to your head
4. Or its simply all of the above and getting at people for no justified reason is your hobby:
What stops you as the better youth to comment or correct people decently or you simply have that very lowest inferiority complex so you turn out outright rude to prove a point.
Get hold of yourself man and next time you present your case in an acceptable critical way.
Ok?
I'm not gonna stoop so low to fit into your nonchalant behaviour to prove my point;
WHEN TWO DOGS BARK, PEOPLE GET CONFUSED WHO IS MAD!
And listen if you chose to start up a fight with me over my harmless comment; i will be ready to dish my defence to you with the fire of the Holy Ghost.
All these mannerless men you have in Nigeria? I don't get it.
I just imagine meeting you up accidentally when I happen to visit Home; I would most definitely know it's you cos people like you have same odour for ever.
Silly
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by francescainnoce(f): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
wellmax:
oh so you got personal opinions? How about respecting the right of others. I hold no brief for Mr President, but I won't allow myself to be carried away by the sensual and mindless media, who are just bent on destroying this nation. Bibi is on vacation, if he doesn't return as scheduled, I will ask for explanations, for now let's stop creating storms in a tea cup.
Bibi sef tried, if na me, once I'd told you I'm on vacation, even a pix you won't get, my boss know me well, vacation is vacation.
Okay and your comment is welcomed. We all have our personal opinion and it really doesn't matter who it's referenced too. I stand to be corrected and just like you have made your point now. It is absolutely ohk with me.
See I get some rude comment on here based on my opinion and I just wonder if truly people actually like to bitter a lot. We can drive home our arguments without being rude. I'm not even a resident of Nigeria but I love my fatherland regardless of where i may be. It's just love guys
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by ayusco85(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
lailo:

when he would not follow due process and hide d truth. But u people hate someone like Bulgari who will tell u d truth.

He should show his face biko. And GEJ was not sick na.
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by CioAngels(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Liars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by 7lives: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
kITATITA:

GEJ went on vacation several times. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU PUBLISH HIS OBITUARY? WHY IS IT THAT EACH TIME PMB GOES ON VACATION, YOU GUYS WILL KILL HIM ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA?

Only God can sustain or take life, most of them running up and down broadcasting Buhari's death did not know the spiritual implication of what they are doing.
They have only succeed in prolonging Baba's life, and am really sorry that this might backfire on them.
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by teepain: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Only those that understand the sacredness of life deserve to live.

Your post yesterday was spot on.

While i was about commenting on that post i changed my mind as the quality of thoughts expressed on the subject became appalling.

Several people, who had shared political ideologies and camp called you names because you spoke your mind!

What is wrong in the President going on leave which he is entitled to?

Is it not laudable that the President transmitted powers to the VP (Now the Acting President) via a letter written to the National Assembly? You may recall that the Yaruadua's debacle arose because he didn't transmit Presidential powers officially to GEJ and he did not communicate to the National Assembly that he was proceeding on leave thereby creating a vacuum in the office of the President.

In the current instance we should resist the temptation of being used by politicians to heat up the polity.

The 10 days of the President's leave have not lapsed and until then Osinbajo remains the President of FRN.

It would not hurt us to wait for 10 days.
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by divide9ja: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
SuperBlack:
As if they have removed the Life Support and put him on death Support abi?

grin
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by wellmax(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
francescainnoce:

Okay and your comment is welcomed. We all have our personal opinion and it really doesn't matter who it's referenced too. I stand to be corrected and just like you have made your point now. It is absolutely ohk with me.
See I get some rude comment on here based on my opinion and I just wonder if truly people actually like to bitter a lot. We can drive home our arguments without being rude. I'm not even a resident of Nigeria but I love my fatherland regardless of where i may be. It's just love guys
I know nlders, Buh I hadn't been rude here
Re: Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation by ancientbanana: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Even if he did is it not the right thing to do? Tyrant has put fear in nigerians to the point they get so scared to demand for their rights.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja / Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.