Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi (727 Views)

Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / PHOTOS!!! Rihanna Seen Buying And Eating Roasted Corn On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by EdifiedCEO: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2017
International superstar, Rihanna visited a school in Lilongwe, Malawi on Thursday Jan. 26th. The 28-year-old pop star toured the classrooms and met with the students during her charity trip on behalf of her Clara Lionel Foundation.

She was also in the African country working as the ambassador for charities Global Citizen and the Global Partnership for Education.

Rihanna founded CLF in 2012 in honor of her grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite.

According to her, 'working together, I know we can amplify our efforts and ensure that millions of children gain access to education globally'.

PHOTOS BELOW:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-rihanna-visits-malawi.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by SFSNIPER(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2017
I so much love this girl.
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy it was pretty tough spotting her
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin

She's juz sooooo damn pretty no matter what she wear..
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mockery! undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
like a diamond in da sky

(1) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About Dino Melaye’s Baby Mama, Actress Bisi Ibidapo-obe / Sad: Eric Arubayi’s Remains Set To Be Laid To Rest In Delta State / OMG! I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman – Sexy Steel Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.