Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction (3440 Views)

"Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by ayazor: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rihanna accidentally flashed her boob at the Ocean’s 8 premiere, leaving her blushing in embarrassment as she tried to put her dress in order.

The 30-year-old singer had on a metallic gown with a neckline that partly exposed one of her breasts and the shoulder kept shifting to expose more than the star intended.

At some point, the right shoulder of the dress shifted and almost the whole of her boob was out. She made a grab for her sleeve but she wasn’t fast enough because the photographer got a few shots first.

Source: http://www.vondanews.com/photos-rihannas-boob-exposed-as-she-suffers-embarrassing-wardrobe-malfunction-at-oceans-8-premiere/

Re: Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
The whole world has seen her breasts, in fact, her body in all its nude glory. Nothing to hide again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by tracyberry(f): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
oooo i love rihanna, one of the baddest and richest bitch.menh, no matter what people say i would always love her, seeing her make me think of lesz.
Re: Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Itzpetersv: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by Itzpetersv: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Ewo
Re: Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction by danny56: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2018
These are the kind of things Nigeria celebrities want to emulate but, trust naija na...them go over do pass the level of this mumu up here. cry

(1) (Reply)

10 African Kids Funny And Terrific Dance Compilation - Try Not To Laugh 2019 / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo / "He Is A Cheerful Giver"—Reactions Trail Nollywood Actor Involved In Sexcapades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.