Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate (38561 Views)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by TinaAnita(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Naughtytboy:
you see why ladies are sex objects

Check the commenter's name and then you will understand why she made that comment..
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Blue3k(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
How come your telling social media instead of police. Why now that he's running for office.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by JuneOctober(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why would any sane lady openly confess that she got raped if it's not true? I believe the story sorry

Never said you shouldn't believe or believe. I don't know the story between them or the history they share. It could be made up to ruin his reputation as well as it can be true. A word SHAMELESS exist. Which is why I asked if she was sure and shouldn't tell lies. Capiche?
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by logica(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why would any sane lady openly confess that she got raped if it's not true?
Well then, I guess she's sane.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by moonstar01: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
This so called sugabelly has come again. If indeed she was raped, it is clear to all that she was a more than willing accomplice. She is just waging a vendetta cos the guy didn't marry her. Nuff said.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by paschal47(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Na the useless pedophîle dead father of the rapist be dat
Blood of lalasticlala!!! shocked he must have sent the pics from the grave

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
JuneOctober:
Hehehe....Are you sure Don't tell lies. It isn't too good for you health.

You shouldn't make jest of the issue.

Rape is a serious crime which always leaves emotional scars in the victim's life.

How wud you feel if it happened to you? (God forbid)

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Naughtytboy: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
TinaAnita:

Check the commenter's name and then you will understand why she made that comment..
oh now I see
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
when karma comes back to bite you... Any time those guys try to do anything meaningful with their lives, their past will surely haunt them. Rape is traumatic, it takes a life time to recover. I dont blame her. May you never experience it, but for those of you talking trash and accusing her of pursuing a vendetta, may ur sisters, aunties and mothers get raped. amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by JuneOctober(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Targaeryian:

You shouldn't make jest of the issue.

Rape is a serious crime which always leaves emotional scars in the victim's life.

How wud you feel if it happened to you? (God forbid)

Did it seem I made jest of her? I am just saying she shouldn't lie about things like this cos it's something sensitive. It could come as a blackmail as well as it can be true. If it's true, I am humane enough to feel empathetic. It's not a palatable experience.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Unimaginable123: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are we still on this rape matter?
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by tillaman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria is one of d countries in d world where followers elected stupid people because they are wealthy.... we have a lot of rapists., criminals., fraudsters etc as governors., senators., honourable., chairmen., ministers

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by seguno2: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
paschal47:
The last pics, the man behind looks like a vampire abi na my eyes? shocked shocked shocked shocked

A vampire begets a vampire.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by entrepreneurmic: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:
Since this mods have refused to bring Mmm good news to FP.
I will be bringing t myself

Mmm is back o..
Don't mind the haters...
Be strong
Nothing s ever a bed of roses..
Its situations like this that test our faith in the system.
The storm is over
YES OH, MMM IS PAYING. BAD BELLY PEOPLE GO THEY CRY NOW. I DON GET ALERT GODWIN.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
the guy really looks like a rapist and im papa resemble the zombies from the walking dead tv series.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by shurlermoz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
deflover:
This gal should shut up....we know the real story.....
She was a willing participant

that's why she is always stressing it that she was 17years at the time, meaning she is a minor and she doesn't know what she was doing.
Na yeye girl she be sha.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by RedboneSmith(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
He put his daddy's picture on his posters. Hahaha! Trying to ride into government on his old man's tailcoat, I see. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Bowwow11(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
our leaders ar beast nd non of dem are worthy of emulation
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by NaWetinDey(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Follow your accusations up and let the law take its full cause. If he's found guilty, ensure the whole world knows nd that he pays for it. It's not enough to gang on social media. Such accusation, if true, deserves serious attention. If not, when he gets in there, he may come for your daughters or little sisters nd rape their guts out.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by okwaiko(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
until this babe gets Justice this Audu family won't know peace
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by roeb1987(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
he who have ears should listen to what she's saying now before u elect rapist as ur chairman. electing him, is a call for disflowering ur gal child at a tender age. na comment i comment o!
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by lielbree: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na wa o. There is no how this girl could make this up. If we were in a civilized country this guy would be behind bars

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by BeauHomme: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
RedboneSmith:
He put his daddy's picture on his posters. Hahaha! Trying to ride into government on his old man's tailcoat, I see. grin grin

Lol. He lacks an identity of his own. The guy is simply a "pampers politician", trying to get his lips on the Kogi feeding bottle Abubakar left behind

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by remebombom: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
See his dirty face, rapist! Some of you are taking this issue lightly, this girl has been going on about this issue since and all she gets is mockery, now he is coming out to lead and some bastards will cheer him on. Loosers and rapists-in-the-factory!

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by MarieSucre(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
smithe113:
keep chut....na so your toto sweet reach wey seven guys dey gang rape u

Foolishest talk ever. Grow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by MarieSucre(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
deflover:
This gal should shut up....we know the real story.....
She was a willing participant

They are always willing participants. Even the ones raped at bustop early in the morning, even the 8 year old girls and the 72 year old men.

It doesn't matter if her clothes were torn and she screamed help. She was a participant.
Its her fault. Why does she exist in the first place for her to be raped.

Nonsense logic from a nonsense brain.

3 Likes

Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Ndaibrahim(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
There is God ooo
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by soath(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Maybe her NUNU is paining her.
Re: Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate by Xone3(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
MosquitoLaps:
This girl again? Is she not tired of all these? I know rape is a horrible experience the takes a lifetime to recover, buy the way she's been going about this and playing the victim card all the time with her twisted tweets on Twitter is alarming.
May it never happen to someone dear to you. The after trauma is worse than the event and the fact that no one believes her story is pathetic and agonising. To now see this season person roaming free and going for a political position is a bitter pill. If you or someone close were in her shoes, God forbid, you would do worse except you're a pedophile o. No abuse meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.