Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress (28993 Views)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by binoosmart(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2018
The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi has taken a different dimension as supporters of embattled Senator Dino Melaye have opted out of the forthcoming congresses.

In a statement signed by Gbenga Olulade and made available to newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday, Melaye alleged that Governor Yahaya Bello has perfected plans to militarize and hijack the entire process.

The boycott is coming after the Audu/Faleke faction announced that it will not participate in the forthcoming party congresses in the state.

“We have it on a good authority that well armed thugs have been mobilized furnished with arms to deal decisively with any perceived members who does not belong to governor Yahaya Bello’s group.

“Dangerous weapons and ammunition in different forms have been arranged for the already warming up thugs who have now been lodged at different locations in Kogi West to unleash violence and manhandle our members and supporters who may attend the APC Ward and Local Government Congresses.

“In swift observance of the above therefore, which poses a great danger to our law abiding and democratic supporters, we therefore, instruct you all, to boycott the charade driven Congresses starting from this weekend.

“Since we don’t intend to endanger the lives of anyone, it is therefore imperative to ensure that all Sen Dino Melaye’s political structure, supporters across Kogi West Senatorial District stay off the already hijacked Congresses.

“We assure you all that the current political gang up against distinguished Sen Dino Melaye, Kogi West shall fail woefully,” he said.

Source: http://www.ebiraland.com.ng/2018/05/kogi-apc-crisis-dead-end-as-melaye.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Mutemenot(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2018
. Bello is not considering his future in politics. In politics you bite and drop, never to swallow.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by northvietnam(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by CilicMarin: 12:00pm On May 04, 2018
Losers. Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Losers. Who cares?

lol You believe Yahaya Belllo will win without the Okuns and Igala? Some things are just beyond rigging bro

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Profitbase: 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
A party divided can not win elections

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by bencarson007(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
Yaya Bello is a learner... let him continue being stupid...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by binoosmart(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

lol You believe Yahaya Belllo will win without the Okuns and Igala? Some things are just beyond rigging bro

You mean without Ebira, Okuns and Igala right?

because bello has done nothing good so far

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by fallout87: 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:

You mean without Ebira, Okuns and Igala right?

because bello has done nothing good so far

Yahaya is Ebira, so I strongly doubt his own people won't support him. This is a shame because he is useless and wicked.

To be honest he is making Dino famous. Dino should use this popularity to run for Governor and defeat Bello.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by ezugegere(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

Yahaya is Ebira, so I strongly doubt his own people won't support him. This is a shame because he is useless and wicked.

To be honest he is making Dino famous. Dino should use this popularity to run for Governor and defeat Bello.

O boy, I am Ebira. My family and I will not vote for that idiot of a boy! So also most of the families I know

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by binoosmart(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
fallout87:

Believe it or not I am not Yahaya Bello's suppurter but when it comes to this i will strongly tell you that its not possible for Dino to Win Yahaya Bello's Dead Body when it comes to Politics

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by ezugegere(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:

Believe it or not I am not Yahaya Bello's suppurter but when it comes to this i will strongly tell you that its not possible for Dino to Win Yahaya Bello's Dead Body when it comes to Politics

U get it all wrong! I can bet you that in a free and fair election, as things are today, Dino will floor Yahaya Bello with a very big gap, even in Kogi Central. Nobody likes Bello except the few are directly benefiting fro his idiocy.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by julius976(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
Trust me when i say that bello is the worst governor in Nigera, i am not a fans of dino maleye, but i definately know for sure that, na bello dey give dino wahala.

Buhari's dog

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He can win without Okun Yoruba, but he cannot win without the Igalas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by saarumann: 1:34pm On May 04, 2018
A dying party is what APC is.
For APC govt to treat Dino, an APC Senator like common criminal because of his contrary views has shown other members of APC that APC is not a party but a criminal den.
Lets see how they will organize a smooth congress with dino melaye treatment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by fourhayz: 1:41pm On May 04, 2018
Their Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On May 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by UncleSnr(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Ebira people in this office I am in are all dusting their PVC in order to kick Bello out.
They are ready to travel from Abj to Kogi to kick him out.
One of them said he has refused to talk to his friends who are beneficiaries of Yahaya Bello's government.
----------------
Quick Read: If everyone is a billionaire?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

my dear brother ,politics is not like that.it's very dynamic and yahaya bello is new to kogi politics, future and time will tell.I hope u remember how he became governor

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
Cf
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by HisSexcellency(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2018
angry Then hope they will accept the consequences of this boycott. Cus even if na four persons come, they will be voted for and inaugurated

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 04, 2018

Good news for the Bello camp. Even if you participate in the Congress, you will still lose because Bello won't hesitate to deal with you with all his mercenaries.

And all of you talking about Dino flooring Bello in a free and fair election doesn't really know how politics is played in Kogi state.

There is no state where ethnic politics is rampant like of Kogi state. Igala is the most populous following keenly by the Ebira where Bello comes from. Dino is from the Okun, the minority that made just about 20% of the total Kogi population and for your information, The Okun axis is yet to produce a state governor after the creation of the state on August 27, 1991.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2018
They should quickly carry their oga and his wahala go back to their original party(pdp)
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Abbeyme: 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
If u do not vote, that means your vote do not count

Shikena
Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2018
ezugegere:

O boy, I am Ebira. My family and I will not vote for that idiot of a boy! So also most of the families I know

I am not from Kogi state but I am proud of you already.

18 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Nofav0rs(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Losers. Who cares?
what do you know about Kogi politics?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by godofuck231: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
binoosmart:
The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi has taken a different dimension as supporters of embattled Senator Dino Melaye have opted out of the forthcoming congresses.

In a statement signed by Gbenga Olulade and made available to newsmen in Lokoja on Thursday, Melaye alleged that Governor Yahaya Bello has perfected plans to militarize and hijack the entire process.

The boycott is coming after the Audu/Faleke faction announced that it will not participate in the forthcoming party congresses in the state.

“We have it on a good authority that well armed thugs have been mobilized furnished with arms to deal decisively with any perceived members who does not belong to governor Yahaya Bello’s group.

“Dangerous weapons and ammunition in different forms have been arranged for the already warming up thugs who have now been lodged at different locations in Kogi West to unleash violence and manhandle our members and supporters who may attend the APC Ward and Local Government Congresses.

“In swift observance of the above therefore, which poses a great danger to our law abiding and democratic supporters, we therefore, instruct you all, to boycott the charade driven Congresses starting from this weekend.

“Since we don’t intend to endanger the lives of anyone, it is therefore imperative to ensure that all Sen Dino Melaye’s political structure, supporters across Kogi West Senatorial District stay off the already hijacked Congresses.

“We assure you all that the current political gang up against distinguished Sen Dino Melaye, Kogi West shall fail woefully,” he said.

Source: http://www.ebiraland.com.ng/2018/05/kogi-apc-crisis-dead-end-as-melaye.html

Bello clear the stage for Dino, you are declared a looser already

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by godofuck231: 1:54pm On May 04, 2018
julius976:
Trust me when i say that bello is the worst governor in Nigera, i am not a fans of dino maleye, but i definately know for sure that, na bello dey give dino wahala.

Buhari's dog

Look here Please next time state it in full "lap dog" grin he's Bubu's lapdog

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress by Beface(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a big learner and I doubt if he is going to win the next election. Kogi state is famous in throwing out incumbent Governor who misused power,so supporters of Bello should not pride themselves because I don't see him coming back. Instead of Bello to use the existing machinery of APC and create more,he is busy destroying the existing machinery and creating young politicians. Igala's are the majority with 45%, follow by Ebira, then Okun. So Igala usually pick either (Ebira or Okun) to fight any of the two minority that dare to challenge them. Note: Ebira and Okun does not agree politically, you can see it's currently playing out with the rejection of the Governor by Dino and Faleke (Okun).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.