Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Help A Brother! He Really Needs Your Advice. Before.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother! He Really Needs Your Advice. Before.... (485 Views)

JAPERNIX Is He Really The Best / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Bankers/Ex-bankers In The House, A Newbie Needs Your Wealth Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother! He Really Needs Your Advice. Before.... by concord129(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Greetings to every Nairalander reading this post, thanks for taking out of your busy scheduled time to atleast read the stuff I put together here, and also to the Nairaland Team for this opportunity given, The reason why I created this thread is to seek for Advice/guide from people who are willing to offer help unconditionally. I have been sourcing for means of making a living online for years now but which all efforts made are proving abortive, even though that all Measures within my capability have been put in place (like getting a PC. reading all sorts of ebook and lots more) so as to have financial freedom, but all efforts are quite futile. But in recent time I'av come to realize that the problem I seems to be facing is the fact that I have no specific area of specialization because am just a secondary school graduate though (graduated in 2012), Well, my thought was that "the fact that I have not been privilege to go to any higher institution has been the major setback for me" though my thought. But, as day goes by I begin to have the courage that I can still do it, so I strive more and decide to do more research and I am able to single out "Fiverr" as the leading of all the options I had. But the problem now is that I just got registered like 2 weeks ago, but till today no sales, though am still full of hope. But, what I really need now is guide on how to be a successful Fiverrer based on the level of my qualification. Please Sir/Ma what is/are the gig(s) you think I should create with my level of qualification so as to be doing well in terms of delivering good order, your view on this please.
Meanwhile, warmest regards to Oga Venzal, Golden842 and all other contributors on that Fiverr thread, your contributions really help, God bless you all.
And moreover, if you have other related stuff that can best suit for my qualification it'll also be highly appreciated and mind you no money for hand ooo!
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Front End Web Developer Position At PM Global Technology Services / Read your books / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.