Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa (3010 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics) / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa by idupaul: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
banki:

Go and check the meaning of bigotry and see who is a bigot
You call another person a demon?
You have never been to kaduna
Why didn't you complain this way when this same crisis occurred over last year two years three years four years and since?
Is it only Christians that were killed?

Stop being a bigot
You lost an election. In 2015 get over it

I dont blame U I blame myself for voting the sectarianist Buhari ...Who told you I have never been to Kaduna ? Whether you like it or not this is Buharis last tenure
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa by jamislaw(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Please take your bigotry away from my mention ..keep celebrating the killing of innocent people just because they are not muslims and one day karma will get u
Elrufa the best governor so far.....You can huge transformer if I care.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa by jamislaw(m): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2017
If you win election in Kaduna south forget you ve won the election, Kaduna south comprises Rigasa, Tundu wada, Kakuri, Askukayi, agwa muazu........E.t.c Elrufa ride on........No fraudsters or scammer pastors against you shall prosper we shall merry their down fall. Muna bayanka.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2017
FreeGlobe:

so the southern kaduna killings is false? what good has el rufai done in kaduna since he was elected.. Zombies are the problem with Nigeria. Zombies need to have their own country.. How can individuals be reasoning like animals.. smh

What was the acievement of your Governor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier / The Truth About The Hausas / Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.