Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His (995 Views)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
A twitter user @ayourb, has told a true life story of how a first class graduate of the University of Ibadan who works in the bank got to know that his 4 children weren't his, and killed himself after his findings.

Here are tweets from him

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-kills-himself-after.html

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Tolumiii: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Afriifa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
A woman second name is "DEVIL"

only few try to change their name with a good character

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by 40kobo77: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Women?it don tay.

Married women these days are not loyal,as all they want is the MRS title,and the rings to show on their hands when they take Facebook pictures.

These women usually have side boys/men servicing them. S.crew Christianity or Islam,place a magun on her.

S.crew the women too who will say marriage has to have trust,heck no. I dey put Juju for my wife body when I marry.

She do outside,she go do 3 somersaults before dying. No time.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rip to the man but life is sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fear WOMAN before DEVIL
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Aremu01(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Women!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by maysimsimple(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ohhhhh. Waridis again... Women.....
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Islie: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good women are a scare viture this days....

Thats why its better to Love with your 'Head' and not your 'Hearts'

So, when you find out some truth...... You wont be devastated and heart broken
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by CplusJason: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
These sets of people love cheating.

It's either they drag their husband to court because the man took hostage of her pants or they push the real husband out and bring in the other guy who's doing a fantastic job down there.

WestLife sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by mcee1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
The lady must be an IPOD zombie.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by DozieInc(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by DozieInc(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Terrible woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by dulux07(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Love has little to with trust. " if u love me, Then u will have to trust me" Yawns undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by JuneOctober(f): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
So saddening. Reasons some people prefer to stay single than enter a marriage that will kill them faster than sniper.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by 2SWT(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
40kobo77:
Women?it don tay.

Married women these days are not loyal,as all they want is the MRS title,and the rings to show on their hands when they take Facebook pictures.

These women usually have side boys/men servicing them. S.crew Christianity or Islam,place a magun on her.

S.crew the women too who will say marriage has to have trust,heck no. I dey put Juju for my wife body when I marry.

She do outside,she go do 3 somersaults before dying. No time.
guy no get chill o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by baby124: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
God gave him a chance for a fresh start but decided to kill himself. Eyah.
A man writing his suicide note in his own blood does not sound mentally stable to me at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
All this fake Twitter stories again undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by muyibaba222(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yet they shout "men are cheaters"

RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
All these fake Twitter stories sha. Some people can concoct anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself After Finding Out His 4 Children Weren't His by ijustdey: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
dominique:
All these fake Twitter stories sha. Some people can concoct anything to trend

someone the buttress the story you called fake.......

because it didn't favour the female........ you're quick to label it fake

(1) (Reply)

Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter / Law Against Obtaining Husband By False Pretenses: Photo / Biggest Yuletide Household Sales For 2018!!!come& Pick Ur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.