Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter (995 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2017
My 8yrs old daughter is on holiday.I had promised her she will use the holiday to learn swimming and skating.but i am buoyant now. I need someone to help out or where she can learn for free.

thank you .
we are resident on abuja

1 Like

Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by martyns303(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Send a PM
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
martyns303:
Send a PM
do u mean my email
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by McTobe(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Flakky26:
My 8yrs old daughter is on holiday.I had promised her sh will use the holiday to learn swimming and skating.but i am buoyant now. I need someone to help out or where she can learn for free.

thank you .
we are resident on abuja
plz where do u stay? I can volunteer to do that free of charge but on d condition that u will be present in all the swimming exercise but d barrier will be your location... so what's your location.?

1 Like

Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by nana228(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
McTobe:
plz where do u stay? I can volunteer to do that free of charge but on d condition that u will be present in all the swimming exercise but d barrier will be your location... so what's your location.?

Thank u so much. no problem.i will be available. our location is around dawaki by gwarimpa in abuja. 08034438232
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by McTobe(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Flakky26:

Thank u so much. no problem.i will be available. our location is around dawaki by gwarimpa in abuja. 08034438232
Ooh Dear, sorry I am in Uyo south south. Distance barrier... but I am sure there will be someone here that will be closer to your location.

1 Like

Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Madam, please keep checking deal dey. You might be lucky to get a deal for 3,000 for eight swimming classes.
Or simply contact Crawford swimming world (csw. Com. Ng) or follow swimming world on fbk. They throw out deals occasionally.

Swimming classes for an 8 year old is not something to entrust in the hand of just "any swimmer", experienced or not. Go to the professionals when you can afford it. Better thing no dey finish for market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Onegai(f): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Flakky26:
My 8yrs old daughter is on holiday.I had promised her she will use the holiday to learn swimming and skating.but i am buoyant now. I need someone to help out or where she can learn for free.

thank you .
we are resident on abuja

You need to spend money to get quality. She needs her gear and good coaches and a safe place with lots of safety alerts round (What to do is child is drowning etc. Drowning doesn't look like what you see in movies, so her learning center needs lifeguards who know what drowning looks like and children are most at risk. Not to scare you, but most kids drown in the presence of a lot of people). So go to a swimming club and ask for proper lessons please and pay for them. If you are looking for free stuff, then don't expect any of that. Crawford Swimming World is there, there is another group also on IG and for those in Lagos, there is Ikoyi club (which trains for competition and more) and National stadium (or is it Teslim Balogun?).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
thanks all
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
my request is still open.
Re: Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter by Flakky26(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Flakky26:
my request is still open.

(1) (Reply)

[video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman / Biggest Yuletide Household Sales For 2018!!!come& Pick Ur / Family Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.