Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (23627 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2006
Blaise:

the vidoe is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad
Ouch! embarassed
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by pucho(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2006
thats what made me and my friends come together to "sanitize" the music and movie industry . we want to add animation to our music videos and CGI and real stunst to the home videos anyone that can hhok us up can holla
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by xmen2: 1:06am On Mar 09, 2006
[b]
Hello everyone.
I heard about the music video and I tried to search online to see if I can find it, so hey, if anyone finally gets hold of the link, please share.

To me, I think 2 face is one of the best lyricist we have in the Nigerian R&B/Raggae vibe (If he wrote his songs that is).
Listen (listen to his words and not the song) to track 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10, you will see that the boy is on some serious crack.

Based on how many times I listened to his songs, I really wish I could shoot his music videos (even for free) cuz that boy is a talent!.

In regards to the Nigerian music videos being crap, well, I totally disagree.
Tuface is in the US currently and he shot a music video in LA or something, hopefully that should tone the whole crap thing down.

Pucho, it's nice to know that you and your friends have taken steps to "sanitize" the Nigerian music and movie industry which is what I think we need to do instead of the talk talk talk.

There are a lot of us here in the US that are extremely talented, for instance, after a BET or MTV show, check the credits and you will find some Nigerian names popping up.

I will try and uplift everyone's mind soon so keep checking threads on this site and Naijarules.com[/b]
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2006
@x-men: nice, really nice! cool
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by sassy: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2006
NIGERIANS U PPLE TALK 2 MUCH.THEY ASK U PPLE A QUESTION AND ALL U DO IS ANSWER UR OWN QUESTION.PLS WHO KNOWS A WEBSITE WHERE U CAN WATCH D VIDEO.PLS POST IT THANK U.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
cheesy sasssssyyy oo, obviosuly, no one knows and that would be the reason you haven't got a rely yet.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Grizzly(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2006
Hi ocho, sup? doesnt ur friend sassy see that everyone insists the video is bad? if i insert the angry emoticon, every one sayz i frown too much, undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2006
lol lol lol I think she wants to see for her self before passing judments, much like what i'd love to do too. sad and no, you don't frown too much(ok, maybe a little). but hey, i still like you the frownish way you are. wink
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Grizzly(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2006
angry
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2006
yee kap!!! what did i not do now? tongue
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2006
gbam!!!!
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 3:46am On Mar 13, 2006
emmm
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by faitho(f): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2006
alright the first is bad but the second
da bomb
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ocho(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2006
what second?
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by faitho(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2006
ocho dont tell me u have not seen the second video
u see the reason not to drag him from me
ocho i love u from the buttom of my heart infact i dreamt of the day i will see u
but for 2face leave am for me,
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2006
wait a munite!
is there a second video??
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by faitho(f): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2006
ya he did another with free styl thr rapper
but this time not that girl and also they did it in the night and like a night club
pls look out for it
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Eastcoast(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2006
i don't know if anyone has put it up already but i have finally found a website that has the video. this is the link, just click on ole.
http://www.nigeriapages.com/jukebox.asp?genre=9&desc=Pop
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Eastcoast(f): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2006
y did they allow pple to be walking by him that way? i guess they were trying to make a busy street like NY. awh. i really prefer the african queen video.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Outkast(f): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2006
God continue to bless you eastcoast, gosh , finally
at least ocho will be happy
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by disney(f): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2006
NA real wa, for the first time , l got to see it and lol lol.

2 face was trying to copy u know (Newyork) naija newyork, it was so terrible, better stick to ur african queen style . lol it was just so messed up.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Grizzly(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2006
O mi lawd grin Did i hear someone say 2face was trying to imitate a busy newyork street grin grin Now thats so funny. so much for busy newyorkers. ha ha!
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Outkast(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
well, really, the video does suck man,
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by kellorah: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
jst saw d begining, without spkers on pc, didnt want to continue, looks sh!t though, set in some village like area, nt a cool video. the song is nice though. tuface cud've done better
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by IBBFan(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how come ocho hasn't posted after the link had been put up?
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by marynaija: 3:53am On Jul 01, 2006
all ya'll suck u know that cause don't be hatin on my boy 2face cause obviously ya'll couldn't do what he does and couldn't sing or make up any type of lyrics? So what don't be hatin on NIGERIANS cause we dem come beat you up very well!! stupid americans nowadays!!
grin
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by youngdigi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2006
marynaija:

all ya'll suck u know that cause don't be hatin on my boy 2face cause obviously ya'll couldn't do what he does and couldn't sing or make up any type of lyrics? So what don't be hatin on NIGERIANS cause we them come beat you up very well!! stupid americans nowadays!!
grin

thanks for this comment, just to add, u guys need to know that 2face is the biggest artist in africa, he doesnt hav to shoot a 10 million naira video for his shit to get aired, this is more money for him, the video is creative to some extent, if u know what i mean.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by ladykool(f): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2006
hey guys i love the lyrics and the song to bits that one of my fave in his album so far
but the video was shit he should have done more job on that i prefer listening to the audio than the video plz dat was just not what i expected for the lyrics!
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Deepop(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2006
that video is wacked angryas in terribly bad cry I guess 2face made a mistake!
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by Emad(f): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2006
i have seen only the clip of his Video and i think it is simply Magical. He should win the AMVA for this video.
This just goes to show that he is really a talented singer, and shuts up the guys who said he was basking in the glory of the Plantashun boyz
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by saintkola(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
d song is ok but d video, its totally annoying ! i'll rate it 2 & dats cos 2face is cute.
Re: 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video by MOM1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2006
The video has no message,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures / Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.