Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment (18226 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
This an act of immorality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by dacblogger: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
She for shave her pits nah...
The pix is sexy sha. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
People's comments

Don't know the motive behind this picture or what message she's trying to pass across

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Softorgasm(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
An olosho will always be olosho..
Though she is endowed with forbidden fruits.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Softorgasm:
An olosho will always be olosho..
Though she is endowed with forbidden fruits.

Bad child wink
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
lovely cheesy i cant wait to hv you, my unborn child

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Softorgasm(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Bad child wink
A proud one.. wink

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Not good for public consumption.

She should have laminated and hung on the wall in her bedroom.
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
She's beautiful and sexy and lovely and attractive and enticing and seductive all at once. If you're a man and didn't get erected at the site of this picture, you're not a man. Did you notice that it's only women that are complaining? We're not complaining Rather we're appreciating God for her natural beauty.

5 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Softorgasm:
A proud one.. wink

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Softorgasm(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

I pity you

grin grin
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
I can take a picture like this. And I'll hang it in my bedroom. Its beautiful, but putting it online is a no no. That's like seeking cheap attention.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Softorgasm(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
hmmm
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
dacblogger:
She for shave her pits nah...
The pix is sexy sha. cheesy

smiley
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by CaroLyner(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wrong on many levels

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Mikocake(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
lofty900:
She's beautiful and sexy and lovely and attractive and enticing and seductive all at once. If you're a man and didn't get erected at the site of this picture, you're not a man
your point of view..I didn't get anything...you have a lot of work to do on your self control

7 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by stinggy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
L0velyn:
So you can do this too abi? wink
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by EWAagoyin(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
those days that for you to see a woman unclothedness u either get married or peep Through the toilet now all u need to see that is just a data plan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by itisco(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
lofty900:
She's beautiful and sexy and lovely and attractive and enticing and seductive all at once. If you're a man and didn't get erected at the site of this picture, you're not a man

That u ve gat no control does not mean I've gat no control.....

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin Babymama spotted
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
itisco:

That u ve gat no control does not mean I've gat no control.....
it's not about control
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin Babymama spotted
and what makes you say so?
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Its simply too much

There is no reason for this child to have to see her mother and for it to be photographed or published to the web

But .....I'm gon mind my business. Bye ?
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Franchise21(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Otuocha grin
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Vaseline crew will surely like this

3 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
lofty900:
and what makes you say so?
No house wife will do that shii except baby mama. grin

1 Like

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by temitemi1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
beautiful cool
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettythicksme:
No house wife will do that shii except baby mama. grin
lolz grin
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
lofty900:
lolz grin
Oh yes!
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Kondomatic(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
lofty900:
If you're a man and didn't get erected at the site of this picture, you're not a man.
The mentality of an average sex starved perv.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by Flekky21(f): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
There's Ntin Wrong With It. Its Cool
Re: Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment by funlord(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
cry

Oh lord? What a tasty MILF! I need to replace that baby!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) / Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.