Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. (838 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by charles009(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Guys, hear this . I dont mean to incite ant tribal conflict but this is quite sadenning...

Though I had this thought before i embarked for the interview. I went for a coo interview at ogun state. Thats after series of about 4 interviews. I smashed them all. The GMD sent for me and told me. Am sorry young man, we cant hire you. People told me not to hire your people. I felt so dejected. I remained very calm. Thanked him and left. He gave me 50k and I rejected it.

Its such a pity, that we claim to be one..so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
it is nt perculiar to dat region even in d east it does happen. just keep trying
Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by mekyno777(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2017
charles009:
Guys, hear this . I dont mean to incite ant tribal conflict but this is quite sadenning...

Though I had this thought before i embarked for the interview. I went for a coo interview at ogun state.
Guy, are u telling tales or u are serious? In this modern day Nigeria?....chai.
So sorry to hear that.
So why did they invite you in the 1st place, upto for 4times/last stage, jst torture u?
Some tribes and some people are heartless and unrepentant.
So where is the one Nigeria, pls it better we separate into different nations, so that every1 minds everyone's side.
It has happened to me once.
May God surprise you with a beffiting job soonest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by charles009(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2017
mekyno777:

Guy, are u telling tales or u are serious? In this modern day Nigeria?....chai.
So sorry to hear that.
So why did they invite you in the 1st place, upto for 4times/last stage, jst torture u?
Some tribes and some people are heartless and unrepentant.
So where is the one Nigeria, pls it better we separate into different nations, so that every1 minds everyone's side.
It has happened to me once.
May God surprise you with a beffiting job soonest.

My friend, I am not making it up. It happened. Thanks fir your prayers..
Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by AssLeeKar: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Arrrh! Turned Down 50k ?! Dat was d payment 4 d stress!
sorry for all the stress. Even their daughter dont love to give pomo or even marry the other side... But you'l always see their men chasing to grab girls from the other side.
They joined forces withAPCto enthrone disconfort to the other side but dey are now also in shìt, yet dey broadcast one Nigeria and still opress at will instead of to hide their ugly faces.
They constantly show hæ}réð yet always afraid to give in to new kon3.
Even Lalasticlala knows one Nigeria is a fraud & scam of firstOrder...

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
We are just deceiving ourselves in this country.
You all preach one Nigeria, but where is the love?

Tribalism and religion has finished us and we still want to stay together!

We should just split and let peace reign!

This should make front page for people to see the damage tribalism has caused this country. Let them see that there's no need for one Nigeria.

Oh sorry, I forgot the tribe of the owner of this forum! It won't make front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by Galaxie: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
charles009:

Though I had this thought before i embarked for the interview. I went for a coo interview at ogun state. Thats after series of about 4 interviews. I smashed them all. The GMD sent for me and told me. Am sorry young man, we cant hire you. People told me not to hire your people. I felt so dejected. I remained very calm. Thanked him and left. He gave me 50k and I rejected it.

Its such a pity, that we claim to be one..so sad.
I am proud of you bro. Its good you rejected his useless money. Better opportunities await you .

3 Likes

Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by obinna002: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Too bad
Re: We Cant Hire, You Are A Certain Tribe.. by Ezionye(f): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Did they not know ur tribe before leading u on thru four interviews?
This is too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With UK HSE Level 1, 2, 3 Certifications Be Employed In Nigeria? / Apply For Ongoing Outsidein HR Limited Recruitment / Customer Service Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.