Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now (1096 Views)

My Trade Ideas On This Platform For Some Weeks Now Have Made About 540 Pips. / My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by mmb(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
A friend of mine we are in the same office in Abuja whose 5 million naira is trapped in MMM is not seen in the office for two weeks now. His number is not reachable and we went to his house if we could find him but to no avail.

Please assist with prayers.
Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by Vision4God: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
What?

Hope he is ok.
Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by lekkie073(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Maybe thw guy don buy rope

U know what i mean
Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by damiz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Go to the nearest police station..not nairaland
Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by FavoredGuy: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
So what are you insinuating? Say it out and stop beating about the bush. There may be something you are wishing that your friend so that you will tell us that you warned him, but lai lai, it shall never come to pass. He's not from Benue. You hear?

1 Like

Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by KingyKing: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Awkward moment his username is mmb

Front page hustler oshi grin grin
Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by FODA(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
mmb:
A friend of mine we are in the same office in Abuja whose 5 million naira is trapped in MMM is not seen in the office for two weeks now. His number is not reachable and we went to his house if we could find him but to no avail.

@ op,go and check where you left your brain,your so called friend is there waiting for you to come and pick up ur defected brain.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now by tinto12: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
mmb:

so na for the vulcanizer shop wey two of una dey work na eim him get 5million naira from...mmm matter no go kill una for this nairaland. Everybody sha want to talk something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Awoyaya, Ibeju-lekki Is The New Investment Haven / Plan B For Nigerians: Why Wealthy Individuals Obtain 2nd Citizenship/residency / Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best To Save A Percentage Of My Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.