Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96301 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'm doing good even tho I've got a cup of haters. tongue
Baron is boring to me. I just want Vince to give Sami zayn a chance that guy has been an underdog for too long and he's talented. He's my kinda guy too. Is it everytime miz and Kelvin Owens will be champions? Their reign is stale abeg.

Zayn shud be booked to win more matches against top guys (heels).... he is being booked poorly with all that talent nd he is nt gettn younger sad

I loved his feud wit corbin that time the two guys re good but il always root for the heel douchebag that behaves like a piece of shiit cool
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Debroslink:

Ooh you've not watched the latest RAW... When you do, pay close attention to Cena's jab @ Roman and you'll see that Cena was right in every word.
i have watched it. cena is just hating the fact that roman reigns is being positioned to be a better version of him. much of cena's words were just yabs, me i knw roman reigns will beat him at no mercy so far no prick comes to ruin the match
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kaycee7:
Nakamura hasn't been on SmackDown up to 6 months. He main evented SummerSlam. How is that wasting?
It's Sami that I cry for. Since MitB, the guy has just been in the background. I just hope he's being put on hold 4 now & not being discarded.
Roman has charisma. Just not the kind needed to connect with the fans as face of the company. Vince should have used Seth. Or at least, given Roman a few more years before pushing him. That 2015 Rumble win turned the fans against him
seth's time has passed after his beef with tripple H during the period of his knee injury. stephanie hasnt even come back since when rollins made tripple h hit his head on stephanie outside the ring and falling into a table. Roman is a good fit for the face of raw, he has been put through fire and always came out stronger. he has always pushed strowman to his limits, no raw super star has ever done that. credit should be given where its due
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
leathalbeast:
WWE fans will never bond with reigns until he quits being arrogant.
forget about arrogance, reigns has always been the same guy since the time he usually make his entrance from the crowd. fans loved him then, they all wana touch him. something happened along the line that made fans boo him. those fans are confused, when reigns tagged in during his tag team match with cena against joe and miz, the fans were screaming and hailing him.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You say big Cass can't wrestle or enzo? Everyone knows enzo is almost useless.

Heyyy wasup, i cudnt give a download on what happened at summerslam. after i made my comment, nairaland useless bot just deleted my post and since then i got too lazy to start retyping.

Taking about enzo, i made this comment on the 3rd of august that enzo is a cruiserweight material, hehe it was surprising when i watched raw this past monday and saw his debut at cruiserweight division. his win against noam dar was rather shocking, i havent seen enzo win a match in a very very very long while. he wasnt even supposed to win that match sef. they should just not go and pair him up against tony nese, that guy with ripped abs will tear enzo into pieces, hehe

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree with you. Their entrance made me love them. And big Cass is slow, do you know he's dating Carmella? Like for real?
lol i tot james ellsworth took his place
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Heyyy wasup, i cudnt give a download on what happened at summerslam. after i made my comment, nairaland useless bot just deleted my post and since then i got too lazy to start retyping.

Taking about enzo, i made this comment on the 3rd of august that enzo is a cruiserweight material, hehe it was surprising when i watched raw this past monday and saw his debut at cruiserweight division. his win against noam dar was rather shocking, i havent seen enzo win a match in a very very very long while. he wasnt even supposed to win that match sef. they should just not go and
pair him up against tony nese, that guy with ripped abs will tear enzo into pieces, hehe

Dude will soon be vying for the cruiser weight title grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol i tot james ellsworth took his place
That one is for show. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hahahahaha grin i see whats goin on here.... u dont like the heels just the baby faces grin

Debbie i love the miz he is soo cool nd sophisticated nd wise
Titles look beta on him nd ko than it will be on sami but i like sami too he has skills nd is resilient
sami zane is on the level of dolph ziggler, he can only put in his best when pushed against the wall. if you recall, sami was able to defeat strowman in the last man standing match they had, sami was also able to defeat kevin owens at the match they had on raw before the draft to end their beef that started since nxt. ziggler was also only able to defeat miz for the intercontinental title when he decided to give up his career in wwe if he losses to the miz. he ended up winning that match. you can see the correlation there, sami isnt meant for big matches
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

i pray o, neville was like if enzo will be his competition for the cruiserweight title, that he will be the champion for ever and ever hehe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i pray o, neville was like if enzo will be his competition for the cruiserweight title, that he will be the champion for ever and ever hehe

Neville is the kind of cocky piss of shit asshole i like grin

He will break enzo
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

these two guys just went under the radar after wining and losing the cruiserweight title, tjp and rich swan. asin they didnt even bother to step up to neville as time went on. I would wish cedric alexander could one day defeat Neville, that guy got moves and mad kicks.
tozawa is a one hit wonder, maybe if he grows older he will someday have a shot at the cruiserweight title hehe
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

sami zane is on the level of dolph ziggler, he can only put in his best when pushed against the wall. if you recall, sami was able to defeat strowman in the last man standing match they had, sami was also able to defeat kevin owens at the match they had on raw before the draft to end their beef that started since nxt. ziggler was also only able to defeat miz for the intercontinental title when he decided to give up his career in wwe if he losses to the miz. he ended up winning that match. you can see the correlation there, sami isnt meant for big matches

It has to do with the booking and creative team of vince not the wrestler... all those stipulations are set by the creative teams with vince influencing heavily...

If sami was booked as a top guy he wud do really well nd d fans would love him

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

these two guys just went under the radar after wining and losing the cruiserweight title, tjp and rich swan. asin they didnt even bother to step up to neville as time went on. I would wish cedric alexander could one day defeat Neville, that guy got moves and mad kicks.
tozawa is a one hit wonder, maybe if he grows older he will someday have a shot at the cruiserweight title hehe

Title oppurtunities will have to go round first before it gets to thier turn again na cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by leathalbeast: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

forget about arrogance, reigns has always been the same guy since the time he usually make his entrance from the crowd. fans loved him then, they all wana touch him. something happened along the line that made fans boo him. those fans are confused, when reigns tagged in during his tag team match with cena against joe and miz, the fans were screaming and hailing him.
like I always say McMahon is to be blamed for all that is happening.... like you said at a point the fans loved reigns, yeah that was when he was opposing McMahon and the authority. one thing about American WWE fans is that even if you are hated but can still cut promos and talk greatly on the mic, they will like you. eg is the miz, Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens. unfortunately reigns can't do that.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

It has to do with the booking and creative team of vince not the wrestler... all those stipulations are set by the creative teams with vince influencing heavily...

If sami was booked as a top guy he wud do really well nd d fans would love him
regardless, from the way he fights, one can see right through him that he isnt a top fighter.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by leathalbeast: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

the WWE has currently no proper plans for Finn balor. it will better if they take him to SmackDown or the cruiser weight. I would love to see him square off against Neville.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
leathalbeast:
the WWE has currently no proper plans for Finn balor. it will better if they take him to SmackDown or the cruiser weight. I would love to see him square off against Neville.
guy guy guy fin balor is a great talent, he's just not so charismatic and somewhat under valued. his place is raw. he has a potential of becoming the face of raw sometime in the future if they put him in hard to win matches that wwe have always been putting reigns in. thats the only way fin can become a great performer
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

regardless, from the way he fights, one can see right through him that he isnt a top fighter.

Dude zayn has all the attributes of a top guy...

First he has mad skills...
His mic work and acting (inring and outside) are excellent
He has a very resilient charachter asin he never gives up no matter the odds
And most importantly he is loved by everyone... even me that only likes heel characters angrystill got charmed by sami grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by leathalbeast: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

guy guy guy fin balor is a great talent, he's just not so charismatic and somewhat under valued. his place is raw. he has a potential of becoming the face of raw sometime in the future if they put him in hard to win matches that wwe have always been putting reigns in. thats the only way fin can become a great performer
with the number of super stars in raw now, forget it. Finn balor has no chance over there. like I said he stands a better chance in SmackDown or cruiser weight. he can use the opportunity to build up his momentum over there.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dude zayn has all the attributes of a top guy...

First he has mad skills...
His mic work and acting (inring and outside) are excellent
He has a very resilient charachter asin he never gives up no matter the odds
And most importantly he is loved by everyone... even me that only likes heel characters angrystill got charmed by sami grin
yea sami is resilient but has he used those skills to get big wins? he only performs well when pushed against the wall.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
with the number of super stars in raw now, forget it. Finn balor has no chance over there. like I said he stands a better chance in SmackDown or cruiser weight. he can use the opportunity to build up his momentum over there.
no! cruiserweight is for mid level fighters, fin belongs to the big league. smackdown may work for him

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

yea sami is resilient but has he used those skills to get big wins? he only performs well when pushed against the wall.

Him not getting wins is not his fault.... its the script bro... BOOKING
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Kaycee7(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
WWE fans will never bond with reigns until he quits being arrogant.
Bobby Roode on NXT was arrogant as f**k. Compared to him, Roman is a sociable gentleman. And yet, the fans join him in chanting "Glorious". He had a "Glorious" section in the crowd.
In my mind, fans have already bonded with Reigns. They just won't accept him being shoved in their faces at the expense of other superstars.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
leathalbeast:

Balor can't go to the cruiser weight...he weighs more. Than 205 pounds whichis the weight limit

2 Likes

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Does strowman have charisma? even mama nia jax never gets booed and yet she got no charisma. baron corbin has no charisma, but still never gets booed. it still has to do with this undertaker debacle. there are still some loyal roman reign's fans on raw that hold their hands up high and lift a card board for him
Roman is the only fighter in wwe that is n0t under authority whip. .that is exactly why he is hated and not promoted. all his fight to me is real. .and n0t acted like others. . . . i l0ve r0man, brock and undertaker. . .OTHERS SUCKS

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Kaycee7:
Bobby Roode on NXT was arrogant as f**k. Compared to him, Roman is a sociable gentleman. And yet, the fans join him in chanting "Glorious". He had a "Glorious" section in the crowd.
In my mind, fans have already bonded with Reigns. They just won't accept him being shoved in their faces at the expense of other superstars.
Exactly. . just like every single wwe fans hatred for brock got stronger when w he defeated undertaker...they accepted his talent,gut and winnings but they hate him coz he does win. . i c no reason why people should hate and underate a talent like r0man
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by kinggogo: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
My interest in Wwe kinda fizzled out after i got to know that it was all a scripted show (performance).

Though the only part i love watching now is when they, the superstars trash talk themselves. It's so exciting especially when a little bit of humor is added to it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by fabre4: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Zayn shud be booked to win more matches against top guys (heels).... he is being booked poorly with all that talent nd he is nt gettn younger sad

I loved his feud wit corbin that time the two guys re good but il always root for the heel douchebag that behaves like a piece of shiit cool

He needs to change his gimmick if not he won't be taken seriously
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
kinggogo:
My interest in Wwe kinda fizzled out after i got to know that it was all a scripted show (performance).

Though the only part i love watching now is when they, the superstars trash talk themselves. It's so exciting especially when a little bit of humor is added to it.
You arent a fan baba, the movies you watch are what? non scripted? i laugh. Regardless of how you feel, wwe has over 13.4million subscribers on instagram beating hbo, ufc, espn, nfl amongst others. So you should know there are lots of hardcore wwe fans regardless of talks about it being scripted. you should join the train and enjoy all the action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
great talk guys, all am saying is dat John Cena should give himsef a break...i actually like him but d guy is pissing me off right now...i mean he is so senseless to av challenged Reign...how can he do dat....i was expecting him to announce hw soon he will b going on a break...den he came and spoiled d show....am damn sure is gonna lose and break my fragile hrt.... Y Roman now....
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
hope20:
great talk guys, all am saying is dat John Cena should give himsef a break...i actually like him but d guy is pissing me off right now...i mean he is so senseless to av challenged Reign...how can he do dat....i was expecting him to announce hw soon he will b going on a break...den he came and spoiled d show....am damn sure is gonna lose and break my fragile hrt.... Y Roman now....

They need big matches in raw right now. That's why John Cena was brought back to raw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (77)

Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.