Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (96736 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by konfused: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Kaycee7:
NXT Takeover : Philadelphia
Dying to watch Andrade "Cien" Almas Vs Johnny Gargano. Gargano is, IMO, one of the best in-ring performers in NXT. These 2 were also the very first match I watched in NXT.

Royal Rumble today.

What’s the time for the Royal rumble match here in Nigeria
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Fair enough...il take your acknowledgements...check out one of the best promos of all time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2zhPN5-Es

Makydebbie wrestlemania is 8th april
Okay dear, thanks. Alot could happen before then. See this

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Daeylar:

I mean the Kevin Owens did the moves well, and the way he mocked them was funny, lol, he was good,
Kevin belle, grin

Thank you for this, it was hilarious, rock is a fool, chris uncle with the iron lung, grin

Lol, now you want to make me angry again, grin just imagine the person they give to babysit belle Owens

Lol which one is chris uncle again now grin grin grin grin

At the time chris uncle was the best man for the job men...and beautiful kevin could hang with him on the mic...which is a huge achievement wink and see how young micheal cole is
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay dear, thanks. Alot could happen before then. See this

What...the way steph took center stage? Or the bellas

The women are not even up to 30...expect many suprises...and i dont think asuka will win it...im picking becky lynch
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Check this one out daeylar... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW6Kv9dFRDo
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

What...the way steph took center stage? Or the bellas

The women are not even up to 30...expect many suprises...and i dont think asuka will win it...im picking becky lynch
Yea I'm expecting correct surprises. grin

Becky wey dey lose focus. Mtcheew.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I'm expecting correct surprises. grin

Becky wey dey lose focus. Mtcheew.

It wont be asuka tho

Are you ready to rumble cheesy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Daeylar more news for you... Wwe has signed ec3...he will be in nxt for now but i think he may be in the rumble
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 5:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Nakamura and Asukaaaaaaa
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Debroslink: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2018
We all knew Lesnar would win the triple threat match.

We all knew Kane would eat the pin.

We all knew Strowman would steal the show.

We all know Roman Reigns would defeat Lesnar @ Wrestlemania.

Now the bold part sucks.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

It wont be asuka tho

Are you ready to rumble cheesy
Asuka won, wwe is becoming too predictable. I thought Ronda would come to beat Asuka sef.

Lesnar retained and Aj styles won.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar, vegetable was number 28/29. grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
vegetable was number 28/29. grin

We are not surprised, LMAO grin

I missed it cry cry

Slept off

Didn't watch grammys didn't watch the rumble. cry e pain me sha cry
Anyways, I will watch it later today,

Asuka won, how do you feel about that?
Too predictable right?

I'm happy for asukas push but I don't know.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol which one is chris uncle again now grin grin grin grin

At the time chris uncle was the best man for the job men...and beautiful kevin could hang with him on the mic...which is a huge achievement wink and see how young micheal cole is

I'm sorry this is late cry

Lol, I meant when rock was speaking, he insulted Chris's uncle,

Lol, yeah, very young, "Mitchell Cole" LMAO

Belle Kevin. LMAO grin

I'll watch the YouTube clips today.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:

We are not surprised, LMAO grin

I missed it cry cry

Slept off

Didn't watch grammys didn't watch the rumble. cry e pain me sha cry
Anyways, I will watch it later today,

Asuka won, how do you feel about that?
Too predictable right?

I'm happy for asukas push but I don't know.
Babe I no shock rara. cheesy
They can't give her first ten, you know how vegetables are.

Me I couldn't watch all tho, using data to watch. Just some mins clips.

I'm happy for Asuka, but it was too predictable and is the push not too much? Because she'll surely win wrestle mania.

Nkamura won for male.

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe I no shock rara. cheesy
They can't give her first ten, you know how vegetables are.

Me I couldn't watch all tho, using data to watch. Just some mins clips.

I'm happy for Asuka, but it was too predictable and is the push not too much? Because she'll surely win wrestle mania.

Nkamura won for male.

They will throw her out immediately, and we won't even remember that she came in sef, wwe just dey pity her career, looll grin

Maybe because she is still new, and the hype of her undefeated streak,
Now we are going to be subjected to one boring match on wrestlemaina, because Alexa can't wrestle.

Do you see anyone taking the belt from Alexa before that time? Is there anyone in the women's division that is strong sef?

I want to see Charlotte and asuka wrestle. Charlotte is strong, same as asuka, I want to see if asuka will win, or if Charlotte will end her streak,

And you know Charlotte is a rough hard wrestler. Very strong. And most importantly. Very focused. Like asuka, so distraction cannot work there.

So I want to see her have a real match, I'm tired of a these baby fights were Charlotte and asuka have to hold back because their opponents can't fight.
But Natalya is good.

Push Is much but let's see what they can do with it.
Well, I don't mind that nakamura won.

How come divas only have one title. ? I guess they are not much to have multiple.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Asuka won, wwe is becoming too predictable. I thought Ronda would come to beat Asuka sef.

Lesnar retained and Aj styles won.

Geez too predictable men....no drama...mtcheew

Sorry BRAUN sad it was all for nothing angry

The royal rumble(men) itself was awesome
What they did to heath slater made me cry tears of joy...i liked how all of them gathered cena...and how corbin cleaned house in frustration...damn that was beauty...

Tbh i no feel the womens rumble sef just few highlights and nostalgic returns

Nobody wants to talk about 619 returning or dolph ziggler returning...men it was awesome

All in all rusev rumble was nice sha...
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

What they did to heath slater made me cry tears of joy...i liked how all of them gathered cena...and how corbin cleaned house in frustration...damn that was beauty...

Nobody wants to talk about 619 returning or dolph ziggler returning...men it was awesome

I still haven't watched it, will watch later.

No one mentioned ray misterio (I don't know how to spell that name sad ) and all the women that came back,
I was surprised,

Even brie came back, makydebbie you didn't say anything about that cry

Just saw some clips on YouTube.

Will watch royal rumble later today.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:

No one mentioned ray misterio (I don't know how to spell that name sad ) and all the women that came back,
I was surprised,

Even brie came back, makydebbe you didn't say anything about that cry

Yea brie and Nikki
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lmao, I love it when it unpredictable smh.

I liked the female rumble, tho I haven't watched it properly. Even Lita came and undertaker's wife.

After rumble is what?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:

They will throw her out immediately, and we won't even remember that she came in sef, wwe just dey pity her career, looll grin

Maybe because she is still new, and the hype of her undefeated streak,
Now we are going to be subjected to one boring match on wrestlemaina, because Alexa can't wrestle.

Do you see anyone taking the belt from Alexa before that time? Is there anyone in the women's division that is strong sef?

I want to see Charlotte and asuka wrestle. Charlotte is strong, same as asuka, I want to see if asuka will win, or if Charlotte will end her streak,

And you know Charlotte is a rough hard wrestler. Very strong. And most importantly. Very focused. Like asuka, so distraction cannot work there.

So I want to see her have a real match, I'm tired of a these baby fights were Charlotte and asuka have to hold back because their opponents can't fight.
But Natalya is good.

Push Is much but let's see what they can do with it.
Well, I don't mind that nakamura won.

How come divas only have one title. ? I guess they are not much to have multiple.
Yea I guess so.

Yea, Asuka and Charlotte would make sense and I see Charlotte winning. Let's hope Carmella cashes her money in the bank sha.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:

Lmao, I love it when it unpredictable smh.

I liked the female rumble, tho I haven't watched it properly. Even Lita came and undertaker's wife.

After rumble is what?

After rusev rumble its elimination chamber
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:

I was surprised,

Even brie came back, makydebbie you didn't say anything about that cry

Watch the two rumble matches...for me smackdown stars outperformed raw stars on the whole show...heath slater had a really rough rusev day grin

Im suprised nobody is talkin bout rey mysterio not wearing his usual baggy cheesy

Even how kofi is turning to mr royal rumble cheesy cheesy And how naomi is learning from him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I guess so.

Yea, Asuka and Charlotte would make sense and I see Charlotte winning. Let's hope Carmella cashes her money in the bank sha.

Charlotte vs ronda for wrestlemania...no carmella...she may win the belt along the way sha
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar check out this real blow lesnar gave strowman....this one is not fake i swear and its aftre strowman used his knee on lesnar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsH_WvYxdc
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:
check out this real blow lesnar gave strowman....this one is not fake i swear and its aftre strowman used his knee on lesnar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsH_WvYxdc

Wow,

Tell me why they don't use real blows, I've noticed they don't.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

Watch the two rumble matches...for me smackdown stars outperformed raw stars on the whole show...heath slater had a really rough rusev day grin

Im suprised nobody is talkin bout rey mysterio not wearing his usual baggy cheesy

Even how kofi is turning to mr royal rumble cheesy cheesy And how naomi is learning from him cheesy

Lol,
Heath slater, I was just laughing, and he elimated the person who helped him, why do I get the feeling that Shamus never wanted to wrestle in the rumble which is why he agreed to be eliminated so fast?
Elias is a clown grin
what's wrong with baron Corbin ?
. Congrats to balor for staying so long,

Lol, I remember those days when ray mysterio would be the smallest person in the ring, but now everyone is around his height.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea I guess so.

Hmm, I can't say for now,
Lol, Carmella wants to hold on as long as she can
Who is undertakers wife??

Pu7pl3 you cried tears of joy right?
LMAO, why do you like wicked things,
Lol, everybody was treating him like a rag angry
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
pu7pl3:

After rusev rumble its elimination chamber
Lol okay.

pu7pl3:

Charlotte vs ronda for wrestlemania...no carmella...she may win the belt along the way sha
Lol this one na match of the century. Can wwe pull it of?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:

Hmm, I can't say for now,
Lol, Carmella wants to hold on as long as she can
Who is undertakers wife??

Pu7l3 you cried tears of joy right?
LMAO, why do you like wicked things,
Lol, everybody was treating him like a rag angry

Chai I don forget her name, lemme browse it I'm coming.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol okay.

Lol this one na match of the century. Can wwe pull it of?

Lets watch and see now...i hope ronda is as good as they say

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (77)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.