Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage (52936 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by babsdeen(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Adorable photos of newlyweds, Laura Ikeji, Ogbonna Kanu and Ex-Super Eagles Captain Nwankwo Kanu.

Laura Ikeji and Ogbonna Kanu had their Traditional wedding in Imo State on Saturday, January 28th.

Congratulations to them.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/cute-photo-of-laura-ikeji-her-husband-ogbonna-and-kanu-nwankwo.html

Na when uncle Kanu go stop to dey plait him hair self?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by owobokiri(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Who is the basket gal behind?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by amahthelma(f): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:
So dis yuzless laura ikeji don marry, the queation now is how many months will it last?
how do u knw she is useless abi u don catch arm for person bed ni abeg use just 1sec wish arm congrat e no dey kill..... ha marriage shall last longer Dan wat d enemy ever imagined (amen)
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Damfostopper(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:
So dis yuzless laura ikeji don marry, the queation now is how many months will it last?
Yu r d one that is useless

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by mediocre(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Kanu is tall though or they're just short
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2017
wizflower:
Awwww, Tnx for the advice buddy
Your welcome......always grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by no1madman(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Pound d Toto very well make d Toto feel u. .
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Adorable photos of newlyweds, Laura Ikeji, Ogbonna Kanu and Ex-Super Eagles Captain Nwankwo Kanu.

Laura Ikeji and Ogbonna Kanu had their Traditional wedding in Imo State on Saturday, January 28th.

Congratulations to them.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/cute-photo-of-laura-ikeji-her-husband-ogbonna-and-kanu-nwankwo.html
Wait oo...
Are the Kanus meant to have women like hair. See KANU hair, see Ogbona hair.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by idris4r83(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
ephi123:
What is the lady behind wearing?!
basket
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by ufuosman(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2017
All the best to them, HML.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Cyriloha(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
raziboi:
a president that cannot die for his country. is dat one a president

Hahhahahaaha
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by gsalvatore: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:
stop hating another woman marriage...she didnt break yours. You did.

Just saying.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Enemyofpeace: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:
22 months
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by tuscani: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
MAKE I SLEEP AND WAKE UP B4 I COMMENT .D PERSON BELOW ME SHOULD TELL THEM THAT I DNT GIVE A 4UK
dear nairalanders PASCASILVA said I should tell you be he didn't give a Bleep. For my pidgin speaking Nairalanders, him mean say him nor sabi Bleep
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by tuscani: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2017
tuscani:
dear nairalanders PASCASILVA said I should tell you people he didn't give a Bleep. For my pidgin speaking Nairalanders, him mean say him nor sabi Bleep
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Agozie48: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
U see one girl at back with breast flat like note book grin

lol which eyes you use see her . you are bad oh
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Agozie48: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:

mumu you are the one that is useless na jealousy go kill you die .you are here wishing someone bad luck in her marriage na thunder go fire you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by dongila001: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
God bless your unionship
Please give us another papilo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Pinkieblue(f): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by amanikondo: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Help me Tell Linda that menopause No Dey PAUSE.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by euchariadavid(f): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lovely...Happy married life to you both
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by euchariadavid(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
JoyTracy:
Till they grow old;or till death do them apart
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage by Ugoeze2016: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't think so because e be like sey Laura small market for Linda's selfmade initiatives program.
Imagine it was another person, her headlines would be something like this:
Fashionista Laura who is heavily pregnant weds
Laura who just got engaged and already pregnant weds
Let us be the first to tell you, Laura is pregnant.

Anyway Congratulations Laura and Ogbo, wishing you a blissful union

abdulaz:
I guess our aunty Linda is busy blogging right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.