Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) (74185 Views)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / Big Brother Naija Eviction Night: Coco ice is sent packing / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,why will I become a gay when I have enough hoes around me.If you are really sure of what you're saying,please join me on bbm:328D4BD3.After many rounds of hot banging,you will come back to Nairaland to thank me.If you don't accept my offer then you are the worst thing to ever happen to mankind.If you like continue calling me names but I want you to know one thing,I won't seize to be a gentle guy and I won't insult you because I came to this world through a lovely woman who taught me to always respect women.I'm waiting for your response 'miss gay dectector'.
Hahahaha you won't insult me? What happened to "Worst thing that ever happened to mankind?" Well I never quoted you in the first place, so that curse goes back straight to you and you alone! You trying so hard to proof you ain't a Gay makes you a Gay more. grin well some gays do bang ladies too grin in fact all gays bang ladies and bang fellow guys like them secretly grin
As long as you support this rubbish show, you are a Gay! Accept it or leave it! I'm done with you.
Gay bobo wink

You even added your pin? Hajahahahahahahaha you are obviously a teenager as well! grin Kai....all these tintinlin tintunlin boys ehn! Stylishly dropping your pin for other gays abi? Well done....wink
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Daskeepol(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shebi she go born fire
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Hahahaha you won't insult me? What happened to "Worst thing that ever happened to mankind?" Well I never quoted you in the first place, so that curse goes back straight to you and you alone! You trying so hard to proof you ain't a Gay makes you a Gay more. grin well some gays do bang ladies too grin in fact all gays bang ladies and bang fellow guys like them secretly grin
As long as you support this rubbish show, you are a Gay! Accept it or leave it! I'm done with you.
Gay bobo wink

You even added your pin? Hajahahahahahahaha you are obviously a teenager as well! grin Kai....all these tintinlin tintunlin boys ehn! Stylishly dropping your pin for other gays abi? Well done....wink
I can feel your pain,arguing with you is just like filling a basket with water.On the contrary,you are the baby in this case,with your posts so far I believe you are not up to 25 years because your IQ is very low.I added my bbm to proof to everybody that I'm not a gay and I'm not afraid so don't get ahead of yourself.Don't think that I added my pin because you are so special or I'm begging for sex.I have many ladies and I can't choose a d*ck ahead of a hoe or p*ussy(never).The reason for the mention earlier is because of your hypocrisy(abusive post),you termed us 'jobless' for following Bbn which is very wrong.It's not your fault,that's who you are,you lack manners and you are jobless(no offence)God will provide one for you very soon.Please emancipate yourself from mental slavery,hypocrisy,bigotry and sadism.It is well.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
h
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,why will I become a gay when I have enough hoes around me.If you are really sure of what you're saying,please join me on bbm:328D4BD3.After many rounds of hot banging,you will come back to Nairaland to thank me.If you don't accept my offer then you are the worst thing to ever happen to mankind.If you like continue calling me names but I want you to know one thing,I won't seize to be a gentle guy and I won't insult you because I came to this world through a lovely woman who taught me to always respect women.I'm waiting for your response 'miss gay dectector'.
This Epistle for me Awwwwwwh....you know what they say about women? They talk too much....*Mouth sealed* you keep falling hands....kaaaai loool
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
I can feel your pain,arguing with you is just like filling a basket with water.On the contrary,you are the baby in this case,with your posts so far I believe you are not up to 25 years because your IQ is very low.I added my bbm to proof to everybody that I'm not a gay and I'm not afraid so don't get ahead of yourself.Don't think that I added my pin because you are so special or I'm begging for sex.I have many ladies and I can't choose a d*ck ahead of a hoe or p*ussy(never).The reason for the mention earlier is because of your hypocrisy(abusive post),you termed us 'jobless' for following Bbn which is very wrong.It's not your fault,that's who you are,you lack manners and you are jobless(no offence)God will provide one for you very soon.Please emancipate yourself from mental slavery,hypocrisy,bigotry and sadism.It is well.
This Epistle for me Awwwwwwh....you know what they say about women? They talk too much....*Mouth sealed* you keep falling hands....kaaaai loool
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

I'm just trying to correct you because it may affect you in the future.Also I don't want this depression and frustration to kill you,remember that you are someone future wife and mother so please help yourself before it's too late.

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
I'm just trying to correct you because it may affect you in the future.Also I don't want this depression and frustration to kill you,remember that you are someone future wife and mother so please help yourself before it's too late.
Correct me from what? From doing the right thing? You are someone future husband and you watch BBA...I'm helping you to be a better man, by telling you to invest your time into better and productive things, and you are there shouting Team BBA like an high school toddler..please who needs correction here?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Correct me from what? From doing the right thing? You are someone future husband and you watch BBA...I'm helping you to be a better man, by telling you to invest your time into better and productive things, and you are there shouting Team BBA like an high school toddler..please who needs correction here?
Rotfl!I just can't stop laughing.So I'm a bad person because I'm following Bbn,chai!I yaff give up.For your information a better marriage isn't about Bbn but about good character, money,love,sacrifice,romance etc.I'm a better man because I'm already walking on the right lane so keep your advice to yourself.Thank you for the comic relief,I really enjoyed it.Have a wonderful new week ahead.

Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
Rotfl!I just can't stop laughing.So I'm a bad person because I'm following Bbn,chai!I yaff give up.For your information a better marriage isn't about Bbn but about good character, money,love,sacrifice,romance etc.I'm a better man because I'm already walking on the right lane so keep your advice to yourself.Thank you for the comic relief,I really enjoyed it.Have a wonderful new week ahead.
Hahahaha trust me you made my afternoon wink
Everyone can talk about marriage these days, even boys, teenagers, gays etc wink
Continue watching your BBA or BBN may it credit your bank account tongue
Lovely week oo
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Hahahaha trust me you made my afternoon wink
Everyone can talk about marriage these days, even boys, teenagers, gays etc wink
Continue watching your BBA or BBN may it credit your bank account tongue
Lovely week oo
No I'm not depending on Bbn for my bank alert because I'm working.I wish you best of luck baby.
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
No I'm not depending on Bbn for my bank alert because I'm working.I wish you best of luck baby.

Thank you for your posts Sir!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Thank you for your posts Sir!
It's a pleasure dear,don't allow anybody to bully or intimidate you.It is your life not theirs so live it to the fullest responsibly#Say no to oppression and dictatorship.Good night
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
sirfee:
It's a pleasure dear,don't allow anybody to bully or intimidate you.It is your life not theirs so live it to the fullest responsibly#Say no to oppression and dictatorship.Good night

Bless you!!
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jadeite:

Bless you!!
Bless you too dear.Are you watching the show right now?
Re: Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) by reyvape: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.You can aslo get,rolling papers, vaporizers, shisha and other cool stuff. you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.