Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,390 members, 6,560,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 10:24 AM

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting (64509 Views)

My Experience At Big Brother Naija Audition Last Year / DJs Who Have Performed At Big Brother Naija Saturday Party / Slay Queen Climbs Fence At Big Brother Naija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by dachilino: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
A Nigerian man tired of waiting, stripped at the Big Brother Naija audition which took off in several key cities in Nigeria today. The sweaty Nigerian man who got tired of waiting to be let in, stripped at Big Brother Naija audition as he held on the offence. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/01/bbnaija-nigerian-man-tired-of-waiting-strips-at-big-brother-naija-audition-video/

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by KingsizeD(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
If the stripness will send the lifeless one back to daura then it's welcomed , wait o Vitalis Ojiako you sure say no b you be that ? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by made4naijamusic: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by 1Poposki1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Where is his dick??

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
This one is going there to rape housemates

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by inoki247: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
So dis what they will use to distract us from Election

5 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by GOFRONT(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

What shall it profit someone to make it to the BBN show and get evicted the first week??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Pangea: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wayray!
I'm sure he's either a Buhari or Atiku supporter!
Vote for a youth like them they will not,
Una never see anything!

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by DWJOBScom(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
How many can they see o ?
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Chizuru01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
idiots

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by ozaovehe(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
He can even wait to enter the house before showcasing his madness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Newboss(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Are those not white folks there? angry
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Badonasty(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
dachilino:
A Nigerian man tired of waiting, stripped at the Big Brother Naija audition which took off in several key cities in Nigeria today. The sweaty Nigerian man who got tired of waiting to be let in, stripped at Big Brother Naija audition as he held on the offence. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/01/bbnaija-nigerian-man-tired-of-waiting-strips-at-big-brother-naija-audition-video/


unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by jesutakewe(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
He's already stripping in front of camera

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by aytech360(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lazy yootu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Eberex(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
na so dem make me go work last today. Dem just use their own block road

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Yinxies(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biko, wetin he gain? undecided
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by kolafolabi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nonsense of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by cosmatika(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
shocked The kin fornication that will happen in this next BBN will be unprecedented. Most of those guys there are not after fame or more eye, but to fvck on national TV. That's one homo who's my FB friend has been disturbing people to vote him to get into the house. Lazy Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Koralords: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
This Not stripping this sagging grin
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Seetto: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
This one never scale he don dey strip naked , if he eventually scale through na to dey waka naked for bbn house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by yinkus6750(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
He has won the audition. He would be selected, after all the show is all about striping and display of unclothedness

1 Like

Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Mopolchi: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na buhari cause am
Re: Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting by Ibcrown(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I went for this bbn audition last year. It was a waste of time. 70% of selection na man sabi man. The remaining 30% na for the lucky ones among the masses. E no worth am at all.
yeah you do right! Was at the Ibadan Audition too last year and this year I dey monitor am from nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.