Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain (7914 Views)

Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
blackmantis:

[s]use your common sense why do humans speak and animals don't. were they cursed.

Just as humans everywhere speak while all other animals don't same way eve wouldn't have felt the pangs of birth like other animals..... unfortunately she was cursed to experience pain during childbirth like other animals.[/s]
This is rubbish lol.

2 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
@blackmantis

Animals do speak communicate via visual communication, how they walk, stand, have meaning.

Their cries, squaks, barks, and growls is meaningful to them.

They feel pain because pushing a huge ass thing out of a tight hole is painful. No curse involved.

The same applies to women. No curse involved. The same applies to Mrmrmister who feels pain whilst trying to get hard concrete shït out of his anus. No curse involved gringrin

The author of the bible tried to explain why women experience pain during childbirth and failed woelfully.

Same thing with death, if Eve and Adam did not sin, they would have never died, and their offspring would have gone on reproducing until the earth was full.

But if that was the case, why do animals die? Did they eat fruit from the forbidden tree? grin

The bible is a lie. Period. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by frank317: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

thank u brother.
U got it. I saw it
There is no need answering a non sequitur..

you have started again. sometimes it is better to keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
frank317:

you have started again. sometimes it is better to keep quiet

Exactly. Thats why i didnt answer the question
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly. Thats why i didnt answer the question
You did not answer the question because you do not have an answer. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
You did not answer the question because you do not have an answer. Simple as that.

Suit yourself
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:
Suit yourself
Prove me wrong and answer the op.

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
Prove me wrong and answer the op.

Nah sorry.
U Av made your conclusion already.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackmantis:

use your common sense why do humans speak and animals don't. were they cursed.

Just as humans everywhere speak while all other animals don't same way eve wouldn't have felt the pangs of birth like other animals..... unfortunately she was cursed to experience pain during childbirth like other animals.

Other animals have their methods of communication. Not speaking is definitely not a curse. But if u can't see that the cause of the pain during childbirth is that the child is bigger than the vagi.na, then common sense is not your friend.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

Nah sorry. U Av made your conclusion already.
False. I haven't made no conclusion.

Answer the op. Who knows, your answer might bring me back to Christ.

After all, I have only been an Atheist for a week.

Why do animals feel pain during labor?

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by BodyKiss(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u can just drink poison die and go to heaven to ask Baba God or ask any animal giving birth

Or better still, keep your mouth and opinion shut on something that is beyond your comprehension instead of making a dumb comment.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by BodyKiss(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackmantis:
Op Animals have mouths like humans but can't speak. What if the ability to speak were taken away from us would you say since animals don't speak we are not supposed to speak?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should ignorantly cook up an explanation.

The question is about childbirth, and not the ability or inability to speak. Please don't deviate, answer the question.

4 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
False. I haven't made no conclusion.

Answer the op. Who knows, your answer might bring me back to Christ.

After all, I have only been an Atheist for a week.

Why do animals feel pain during labor?

Ok
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

Ok
LOL! Deep down, you know the bible is a lie.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by skeendyke: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lolzzz. What a thread...see ignorant reasoning flying upandan like kilode grin

Let me ask you guys the same question but regarding something else about the curse. Why do animals die or grow old and die if Adam and Eve were the only ones cursed with death? Perhaps, Adam left a bite for the large number of animals in the garden.... grin How they shared it among themselves...you atheists can do the math.... smiley

Felixomor has said it all.....since you guys have already concluded then whatever answer is given is simply superfluous. Enjoy your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
LOL! Deep down, you know the bible is a lie.

Ok cool
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
skeendyke:
Lolzzz. What a thread...see ignorant reasoning flying upandan like kilode grin

Let me ask you guys the same question but regarding something else about the curse. Why do animals die or grow old and die if Adam and Eve were the only ones cursed with death? Perhaps, Adam left a bite for the large number of animals in the garden.... grin How they shared it among themselves...you atheists can do the math.... smiley

Felixomor has said it all.....since you guys have already concluded then whatever answer is given is simply superfluous. Enjoy your ignorance.
Good. If Eve and Adam did not sin, they would have never died, and their offspring would have gone on reproducing until the earth was full.

God imposed the death penalty for sin.

Why do animals die? What sin did they commit?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by peacesamuel94(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
@blackmantis

But if that was the case, why do animals die? Did they eat fruit from the forbidden tree? grin

The bible is a lie. Period. cheesy

In the first place other animals were not created to be immortal, Man had that privilege because he was created after God's likeness.
If not God wouldn't have instructed man to kill them and use them for food.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by frank317: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
peacesamuel94:

In the first place other animals were not created to be immortal, Man had that privilege because he was created after God's likeness.
If not God wouldn't have instructed man to kill them and use them for food.

Lol... Animals were created to die and feel pain and feel hunger... Lol.

At least you accept that your God is capable of creating pain and suffering or was evil the devil's creation again? Unfortunately man contracted pain from animals when they ate the fruit... Do u guys ever sit down and this this through?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Belthazor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
peacesamuel94:

[s]In the first place other animals were not created to be immortal, Man had that privilege because he was created after God's likeness.
If not God wouldn't have instructed man to kill them and use them for food. [/s]
Address the OP.

Thanks.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by peacesamuel94(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Belthazor:
Address the OP.

Thanks.

God didn't say "I will make you experience pain at childbirth"He said He will multiply her pains, which means it existed before the curse, just that it was made more severe.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
peacesamuel94:

God didn't say "I will make you experience pain at childbirth"He said He will multiply her pains, which means it existed before the curse, just that it was made more severe.
So is the pain of the woman more severe than the animals? In fact, there were other curses:
16To the woman He said, I will greatly multiply your grief and your suffering in pregnancy and the pangs of childbearing; with spasms of distress you will bring forth children. Yet your desire and craving will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.
So god said the woman's desire will be for her husband. So why do we have lesbians.
Again, god also said the husband we rule over the woman. But that's not always true, is it?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by frank317: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
peacesamuel94:

Lol..See then running helter skelter... I thought God created everything perfect. Small pain is now perfection?

God created animals with plenty pain and created woman with small pain during childbirth, but woman contracted more pain (that God already created) from animals.
Pls where does the devil come in again? Have u accepted that God created pain even before man disobeyed?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by peacesamuel94(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
frank317:

Lol..See then running helter skelter... I thought God created everything perfect. Small pain is now perfection?

God created animals with plenty pain and created woman with small pain during childbirth, but woman contracted more pain (that God already created) from animals.
Pls where does the devil come in again? Have u accepted that God created pain even before man disobeyed?

The Op's question was why animals feel pain during childbirth when humans were the only one cursed with severe pain during childbirth, and I explained why, now you are bringing this up, seems you the one running helter skelter.

Pain is not a curse, its part of being alive, man was not created to live completely as spirit, he came as flesh(in a body). The Nociceptors in the skin did not appear overnight in the garden of eden, They've always been there before they ate the fruit.

God cursed Eve by increasing the severity of the pain, and that settles the Op's question.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by frank317: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
peacesamuel94:

The Op's question was why animals feel pain during childbirth when humans were the only one cursed with severe pain during childbirth, and I explained why, now you are bringing this up, seems you the one running helter skelter.

Pain is not a curse, its part of being alive, man was not created to live completely as spirit, he came as flesh(in a body). The Nociceptors in the skin did not appear overnight in the garden of eden, They've always been there before they ate the fruit.

God cursed Eve by increasing the severity of the pain, and that settles the Op's question.

Ur answers are bringing up much questions and they must be addressed.

Are u saying that before the fall of man, man could feel just slight pain?

Are u aslo saying that before the fall of man, animals could feel much pain already during childbirth?

Are u then saying that sin did not bring about pain rather pain always existed even prior to the fall of man?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by peacesamuel94(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
frank317:

Ur answers are bringing up much questions and they must be addressed.

Are u saying that before the fall of man, man could feel just slight pain?

Are u aslo saying that before the fall of man, animals could feel much pain already during childbirth?

Are u then saying that sin did not bring about pain rather pain always existed even prior to the fall of man?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by frank317: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
peacesamuel94:

If think this reply settles the op's question cool.

But I will quote u as a Christian authority when ever anybody tells me the fall of man brought about suffering.

I also learnt from you that God created pain, (small for man, much for animals) even before the fall of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by daremiarchs(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
frank317:

If think this reply settles the op's question cool.

But I will quote u as a Christian authority when ever anybody tells me the fall of man brought about suffering.

I also learnt from you that God created pain, (small for man, much for animals) even before the fall of man.
Fairly correct!
I think the God isn't the gentleman they think he is cheesy
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Heartbender: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Animals give birth in pain. Since they can't speak and I have not found a verse for that I cannot say why. However, at the time Eve was cursed she hadn't had a baby. So, we can infer that the curse of pain in childbirth was for her to give birth and feel pains like animals. Remember, a donkey spoke once and a King, Nebuchadnezzar, was made to eat grass and live in the Wild like an animal for years. Shalom
Belthazor:
God apparently punished women through Eve with painful childbirth because of sin.

Why then do animals feel pain while giving birth? What sin did they commit against God?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by oaroloye(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
SHALOM!

God gave control over all the Earth to Human Beings- including all flesh- their own, and that of the Beasts.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

IT IS THEREFORE OUR JOB TO PREVENT INJURY AND PAIN TO THE ANIMALS UNDEE OUR CONTROL, THAT WE CARE ABOUT.

FRANKLIN HALL'S FULL SALVATION CHURCH, whose members attain true holiness, through "Prophet-Length Fasts," routinely reported that their women gave birth without labour-pains.

Jackie Mize, the wife of Missionary TERRY MIZE, a graduate of RHEMA, testifies of giving birth to two children without pain, by applying the Faith Techniques taught by Kenneth E. Hagin.

[See: THE BODYFELT SALVATION, by Franklin Hall.
MORE THAN CONQUERERS, by Terry Mize.]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque / Pastor Kumuyi's Late Wife: A Biography / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.