Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Er0tica: Xmas In November! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Er0tica: Xmas In November! (829 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Er0tica: Xmas In November! by trendope: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2017
I call him “My CR’ and he calls me ‘My Sweetestest’. He drives me crazy and does marvellous things to my body. His voice alone makes my pu**y twitch and gush out pu**y juice. Our times together are always explosive, leaving me weak while still hungry for more! He plays my body like an expert instrumentalist, the same way a guitarist plays his guitar. It’s been slightly over a year since our last meeting and almost two years since we fu*cked and I was eagerly looking forward to this meeting.

It wasn’t as if we were in different countries or didn’t want to see each other. It was just that the cares of life usually conspired against us. Our plans had been truncated several times either from my end or from his, for one reason or the other. And finally in November 2016, our plans had fallen into place. The opportunity was there, the time was available and us the participants, more than eager!

Living in different cities, I had to go pick him up. The journey was hectic for him and anxious for me, but the outcome was well worth it. Our kiss even at the park was filled with pent up passion. A close look at the car windows would have shown it steaming up with the heat being released in that confined space.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/01/flash-fiction-xmas-november/

(1) (Reply)

“You Can’t Stop Me From Talking About Gays. Keep Your Love”– Chimamanda Adichie / Book Summary - The Richest Man In Babylon Bt George S. Clason / Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.