Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Love Affair - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Affair (824 Views)

Pandemic Affair / IG Model Felicia Laura & Ace Poet Ayomide D'great Caught In Secret Love Affair / A Village Love Affair Complete By Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Affair by sochey(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Episode one

Fairy tales and love affairs were the things that made up my whole life. I never saw things from another perspective other than love. It was the sweetest feeling. I can't say much about my life probably because there's nothing to be said. I have been in so many relationships in my life that my friends wondered if cupid had decided to be cruel to only me by giving me the love charm. Don't be mistaken about my life, I am not a prostitute, I don't sleep around with anything under trousers. I actually came for a decent home and a decent God fearing family. I just happen to be the love Queen. Well am not a teenager, I am actually a woman of about thirty four years but still isn't married because all the men I've been with never stay for long.
I know I have been swerving from right to left about my relationship life. Here's the story of the last one I was in.

Charles, was a very fine man, tall, rich, stubborn(i actually like stubborn guys), perfect, he was everything that every woman dreamt of in a man. He was charming, had his own house. It seemed like God took his time to build this creature.
We met at a business meeting which was organized by my company. Oh! I didn't tell you how rich I was too.
I actually run a fashion organization where we train models from different face of the world. When I'm talking about models, I don't just mean male and female models but also animals. You could call me a fashion mogul because I was ineptly inlove with fashion and I made good income from it. A woman that owns such an organization where tons of rich people and fashionistas come to visit, is not just a small woman.
So enough of talking about myself, let's go back to Charles.
I invited Charles organization, to come witness the great show I was going to put up in early May. I wanted it to be magnificent, so therefore, I needed intelligent heads to contribute in setting up the show. Charles on the other hand, happened to be among the intelligent heads who attended the meeting.
Well, as everyone was settled in the meeting room, I decided to step in as a boss. Not for popularity because I already had enough. But for everyone to see what an elegant, intelligent, beautiful and adorable woman they came to work with, for I haven't seen most of them in my entire life.
As I walked majestically into the room decorated with lovely vase of flowers, painted with cream and black colours. Most of the furniture where colour white and black, it was plain and beautiful (you could imagine the Kim Kardashian's family house). So I walked in, Charles eyes and my eyes met coincidentally. I wasnt supposed to look at anyone, I was ment to focus on my seat but Lord knows why I had to look at charles(mind you, we haven't met before). I lost balance and almost tripped but I controlled myself. I was wearing the latest Versace designers heel shoes and the clothes to match. I tried to maintain myself and walked straight to my seat. I sat down, took a sip of the coffee set beside me on the long decorated most expensive table in the whole world.
Well, the coffee was ment to get me relaxed and calm but unfortunately the coffee lost its powers, I became restless. Charles was staring at me the whole time and I became more uncomfortable. As devil may have it, I lost everything I wanted to say. I quietly whispered to the next person on my left to tell everyone that the meeting is been postponed. Being human, they murmured what I couldn't hear and left. I couldn't believe myself. I noticed Charles didn't leave, he was there watching me. I fell pale, the whole room seems to be on fire, an unusual hotness filled the whole place and I wondered if the A.c was still functioning. My whole body started twitching and my stomach made such loud and horrible noise that only me could hear.
He came closer, sat beside me "Are you alright? " he asked almost immediately. I raised my brows and gave him thumbs up. My lips were literally locked, I became weak all of a sudden.
"would you mind me getting something for you?" he asked again.
I put my thumb down signifying a NO.
Well, all this drama for just a guy, you might be wondering but Charles was not just any guy. He was an angel, one in a million and rare. Remember, I made mention of his charming looks.
What happens next?
Re: Love Affair by Shegson12345(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Wao. Love really happen

1 Like

Re: Love Affair by sochey(f): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shegson12345:
Wao. Love really happen
lol, yea
Episode two dropping this night wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WOMANIZER; A Short Story. / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / The Devil's Puzzle (Reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.