Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Please Help A Student - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help A Student (728 Views)

5 Profitable Agricultural Business You Can Startup As A Student / Between Rabbit Farming And Poultry, What Can You Suggest For A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Student by Ayaba03(f): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Good mornn, pls im presently doin my project in school. Its on broiler production. Im confused ryt nw cos i dont no wic breed to choose between marshall, abor acre and hubbard. I would love to choose marshall breed but im nt getting much info abt it online. Im hr to seek help 4rm the potential poultry farmers on this forum. Thanks in advance.
The topic is (factors affecting the adoption of marshall breed of broiler in nigeria)
Re: Please Help A Student by seunice01: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'll advise you check genetics/breeding Dept in your school if you have any. They must have worked on all of the hybrids you mentioned, from there you should be able to get the factors that affects their adoption.

If I were to be your supervisor, I would have advised you to choose abor acre, cos their are so many reports on the hybrid.
Re: Please Help A Student by Ayaba03(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
seunice01:
I'll advise you check genetics/breeding Dept in your school if you have any. They must have worked on all of the hybrids you mentioned, from there you should be able to get the factors that affects their adoption.

If I were to be your supervisor, I would have advised you to choose abor acre, cos their are so many reports on the hybrid.
thank u very much. I ll do dat
Re: Please Help A Student by seunice01: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello! Are you a student of Unilorin?
Re: Please Help A Student by Ayaba03(f): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
No, futminna

(1) (Reply)

We Have Cashew Nuts For Exports / Recession: 1 Month Free Food 4 U! (50kg Bag Of Rice, Indomie & Etc) Ready!! / Plantain Tree With Just One Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.