Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. (3776 Views)

Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by lisababey(f): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Good morning dear nairalanders.

I am a 22 year old girl with much stories to tell about life challenges,but the bible says "If God can take care of the birds on the trees,how much more we who he created in his image and likeness".

Please I'm looking for a job vacancy on NL.

I've been in life struggle for a long time now, looking for jobs,but I haven't found yet.
Please if u have any job,for me,please help,I don't know if I am cursed to suffer or I'm just a lazy ass,but if I can get a job with the help of u all,I will be grateful, and I can know if I'm cursed or just lazy.

Thanks so much,you have always been of great help with your advise and the rest.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by dingbang(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:

I am a 22 year old girl with much stories to tell about life challenges,but the bible says "If God can take care of the birds on the trees,how much more we who he created in his image and likeness".

I've been in life struggle for a long time now, looking for jobs,but I haven't found yet.
Please if u have any job,for me,please help,I don't know if I am cursed to suffer or I'm just a lazy ass,but if I can get a job with the help of u all,I will be grateful, and I can know if I'm cursed or just lazy.

Thanks so much,you have always been of great help with your advise and the rest.

God bless you.
location? CV? What kind of job will you be good at?
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by charlie42(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2017
You are not cursed. There is certainly something you can do well. My prayer is dat God will rightly position you for gainful employment.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by ariyike25(f): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Just 22yrs? I graduated 5yrs ago I don't v any experience in any job if I tell u my age smh....... I ve submit cv tire......cried, prayed, what v I not done? All I no is "it is well"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by KingsJohnson(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2017
ariyike25:
Just 22yrs? I graduated 5yrs ago I don't v any experience in any job if I tell u my age smh....... I ve submit cv tire......cried, prayed, what v I not done? All I no is "it is well"

It is well my sister, I believe God have bigger plan for you so dont give up on Him cus He will never give up on You. However, I believe you can start small, no matter how small. Just look around you I believe there are works and services you can render to start from.

Check my signature to start making cool cash from the comfort of ur room today, easy and trusted. Believe me no stress involve, just a trial will convince you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Desultan(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2017
Have you tried starting something on your own, no matter how small. Do you have a passion for something?
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by softboiy: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:

God bless you.
my dear fiverr can feed you steady.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by lisababey(f): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
location? CV? What kind of job will you be good at?
I'm in Cross river state,I can Teach children, make hair,type/computer, manage accounts,because thats what i am reading in the university
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by lisababey(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
softboiy:
my dear fiverr can feed you steady.
please enlighten me on it
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by lisababey(f): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Please lalasticlala help me push this to FP,thanks
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by softboiy: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:
please enlighten me on it
do a google search on it and WhatsApp me afterwards if you need more clarification
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Desultan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
@Op, I have been wondering.........I had to go through your previous posts and ..bingo!!
For all who remember the story of Calabar, wicked stepdad and the cry for help.
You guessed right, GLAMOURED. Now check to see the similarities between Glamoured and lisababey.
Also check the date he/she registered.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by VocalWalls: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Since you registered on nairaland, all your posts have been directed towards having people pity you.

Suffering escapades, your mum is hurt, you can't even contribute something meaningful to the nairaland ecosystem except to beg for alms indirectly.

If this is an attempt at defrauding people with soft hearts and seducing low-brained guys with a neat profile picture, then may you remain unemployed all your life!!!

Edit: here's your post on 'suffering escapades' from where you copied it in order to deceive people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
scammer looking for sympathy. beware
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:
I'm in Cross river state,I can Teach children, make hair,type/computer, manage accounts,because thats what i am reading in the university
I base in pH... Distance would be a barrier tho..
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by dingbang(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Desultan:
@Op, I have been wondering.........I had to go through your previous posts and ..bingo!!
For all who remember the story of Calabar, wicked stepdad and the cry for help.
You guessed right, GLAMOURED. Now check to see the similarities between Glamoured and lisababey.
Also check the date he/she registered.
u are right
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
ednut1:
scammer looking for sympathy. beware
but the alleged scammer is looking for a job, not cash?
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by VocalWalls: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheBatman:

Some nairalanders who can't offer jobs will offer financial support.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
VocalWalls:

Some nairalanders who can't offer jobs will offer financial support.
True that though
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Samuel89(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
U people will just come and say this will help u that will help u, Mr Fiverr, do you mind teaching us?

angry
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by VocalWalls: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Samuel89:
U people will just come and say this will help u that will help u, Mr Fiverr, do you mind teaching us?

angry

and this is how to ask for help? you want to be spoon fed? you cant carry out a research on anything?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
S
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by napoleon77(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
So just because at age 22 you haven't gotten a job you now think you are cursed and want people on NL to pity and help you? Ok.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
KingsJohnson:

It is well my sister, I believe God have bigger plan for you so dont give up on Him cus He will never give up on You. However, I believe you can start small, no matter how small. Just look around you I believe there are works and services you can render to start from.

Check my signature to start making cool cash from the comfort of ur room today, easy and trusted. Believe me no stress involve, just a trial will convince you

Links on signature not working..
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Intrepid01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you believe you're cursed....maybe you're right...

My people beware of NL scammers....forget the profile picture o...

Please don't offer money If you want to help...just job offers and you'll see how the person go run...

How difficult is it to get a teaching job in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheBatman:

ur still a learner. a scammer (posing as a gal) once made front page narrating how a potential employer wanted sex with her in an hotel. many people were fooled and offered support. she was later busted as a scammer. siddon der. dis op has such traces. she needs a job no contact or email dropped, profile pic also is fishy
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by techP(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
ariyike25:

are you in lagos? are you good with a computer? pm me
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by kayusre: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
But if se na guy post this one na soso yab Una go Yan am#not easy being a guy
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by johnstar(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Al dis small gals of nowadays self

Eblyk to open thread for nairaland dey shark u ehn

Juz 22years u already lamenting...smh

Hv got a good job for u sha

if u got a lovely voice and american accent grin

Wel paid job for a gal lyk ur age

Send me an email asap,.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by johnstar(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
kayusre:
But if se na guy post this one na soso yab Una go Yan am#not easy being a guy

No be lie my bro, i nor dey understand men of dis days ooo

Dm nor dey use eye see female moniker, either real or fake dm go drop comments grin grin
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
lisababey:
Please lalasticlala help me push this to FP,thanks
God all make a way 4 u.
Re: Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. by oatzeal(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies @ University Press PLC / Vacancy In Solar Company / Maritime Security Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.