Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics (596 Views)

Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by baridamhoney(f): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2017
I am a recovery agent to one of these modern banks. My firm is saddled with the obligation of recovery the bank loans from their customers through every legal necessary means. One of the debtors on the list is owing about 2 million naira. We have written a demand letter to him which he did not reply. Thereafter, we filed a legal action against him. It was then that he came to our office pleading that he lost his job and his new business now has not been fetching him money. We then sat him down to discuss a payment plan on how his new business will pay up the loan. Suddenly, a fellow colleague decided to ask him about the new business in order to know our expected payment. But the man shocked us when he said " I have just established a church and my members are not yet paying " we further asked him if that was the new business he was talking about and he replied in the affirmative.
After our dialogue, I then began to wonder what this world is turning to or is it just/only happening in Nigeria?
Secondly, how can a G.O be thinking about using church money to service his personal loan debt.... #sighs

May God teach us how to serve him rightly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by boman2014: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
Pastors are criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by baridamhoney(f): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2017
boman2014:
Pastors are criminals

As in eeh

1 Like

Re: EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by boman2014: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
baridamhoney:

As in eeh
They always use the people's money to start their scam business.

2 Likes

Re: EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by baridamhoney(f): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2017
boman2014:
They always use the people's money to start their scam business.

This one is a great scammer... if you were there when he was talking about the new business, you will think he is talking about one big company like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EyeWitness story !!! General Oversea And Church Money #pics by andersonbaba(f): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2017
hmmm... Religion is really an opium of the masses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Reaction To The Thread On FP Abt Christian Soldiers.(pics). / Why Atheists Disbelieve The Existence Of God --find Answers Here. / "Christianity": How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.