Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (53086 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Men. Anywhere she went, they were drawn to her as insects are to honey. Be it in a restaurant, walking on the road or attending a social function – a seductive spirit would always attract them to her. A casual glance. An exchange of numbers. A subsequent meeting. For Vivian Iwuchukwu, sleeping with men became not just a means of fleeting pleasure but an actual source of livelihood.

Scaling through university – her education and that of her siblings funded through such frivolous activities – Vivian struggled to find a job constantly surrounded by nagging men. Strangely, the calibre of men coming her way were the rich and influential in society. They were often married and began giving her the attention due their wives – leading to ugly scenarios at home. Anytime she got a job, miniscule issues would lead her to angrily resign – pushing her back down the path of lust and fornication.

However, all the money accrued through such illicit means left as swiftly as they came. Searching for solution, Vivian was deceived to visit a shrine where she underwent an initiation involving the exchange of money and bathing in a swampy river. However, the problems only seemed to surmount, as did the amount of money the spiritualists were demanding from her.

Tuning into Emmanuel TV one day as her life had reached its lowest ebb, she prayed along with Prophet T.B. Joshua. The following morning, Vivian said something had ‘opened her eyes’, realising that she needed deliverance. Mustering the courage to come to The SCOAN, she received prayer from Prophet T.B. Joshua last week where the evil spirits responsible for her plights were exposed and expelled. After her deliverance, Vivian testified that her body felt so light and all thoughts of her past had left.

She spoke of the newness of life she had experienced since her deliverance, adding that her heart was rippling with joy. V

Vivian advised young ladies especially to not seek after the flashy things of the world but get involved in a living Church and seek the face of God.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/demons-attracted-big-men-lady-slept-various-men-money-photo.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by smartty68(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok!
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by CplusJason: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
If she's changing for good, then no problem, But if she's using this medium to look for a guy to marry, then.......

Lemme don't say it first. smiley

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by obojememe: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
nawa o...una go just dey expose face anyhow

4 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
She Don tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE from wh0res... If/when you dress like a wh0re, aka your tittays are popping out your dress and short skirt is up your aass crack, then ALL men will be attracted to you... That's NOT demons, that's MEN's logic.

Furthermore, whether men are attracted to you is irrelevant... A proper babe would have just tell them to "fukc off!", it's only a wh0re that will start sleeping with these men. That AGAIN has nothing to do with demons, and all to do with the wh0ring DNA in your system, and sadly, NO church can save you.

The day you again get financial issues or else, your "wh0ring DNA" will be ringing in your ears.

As for the conman (ritualist) who robbed you out your cash... What do you expect?!

48 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Amberon11: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God.
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by auntysimbiat(f): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

Wow,
Please where is that demon, some of us will like to know what this girl is made of.

BTW

AuntySimbiat seems your network runs on a V12 Turbo engine.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by teamsynergy: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't think you need any demon to attract these men to you. exposing your fair body is enough tool to attract men
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Bugatie(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
They chose their path, leave the devil
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Synagogue...

Rick Ross Do the needful to una.

11 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Integrityfarms(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
... Nothing we nọ go hear for this world o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Bsideboi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Not demons She's actually pretty and any man will readily do the do with her.

5 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by ifenes(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerians and Demons sha. I think it's the way she carries herself that attracts men( not only big men) to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by donkenny(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Come make I collect my share before you repent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by slawomir: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
common sister. there is no demon in your body.
you are just a loose bitchh. men are attracted to fair whores and you are a perfect example

my younger brother will say this is a cockk and bull story
my younger sister will say this is an incredible story
and i will call this story for the gods
let me see what the person below me have to say

6 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by franzis(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guys ...Avoid most natural light complexion ladies if you don't want your life ruined ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by asatemple(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
I cover my husband with the Blood of Jesus and blind every distraction from women..... Amen

7 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
May devil never attract me to any of her kind.

Quitter never wins likewise winner never quits.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lala,funjosh and eleko1 go don chop dis babe too
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
She pretty n I guess has a nice ASS!!!
But no! I am quite sure I never slept with this one...so my destiny is SAFE!!!!
#modified... Now DAT d demons are gone....I can.... tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by nddydamzi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
bet you!one of those men for church go one still go collect share.

3 Likes

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by originals1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by Benekruku(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Me myself am a Demon

Will fvcking fvck the demon in her and probably cast it out with me rod!

The woman sexy walahi!

1 Like

Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by scarletkinq(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lies
Re: "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
asatemple:
I cover my husband with the Blood of Jesus and blind every distraction from women..... Amen
Give him good sex,good food n stop nagging..... Otherwise OYO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.