Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. (738 Views)

Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2017
I don't wish him dead but if he eventually kick the bucket this are the reasons I will celebrate.

1.Does buhari wish me well?If yes,why has he not been listening and reverse his policy that has cause more agony and hardship in my life and the lives of other Nigerians?

2.He is a murderer;He has a large followers who are Fulanis in the north.If he make a threat when things doesn't favour him his followers will start killing people in the streets.

3.He is tribalistic;He protect his brothers who are found to be corrupt and use the efcc and dss to go after his political and religious enemies. He also give automatic employment to his brothers.Even without laid down procedures.

3 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by DropShot: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
Love Machine:
I don't wish him dead but if he eventually kick the bucket this are the reasons I will celebrate.

1.Does buhari wish me well?If yes,why has he not been listening and reverse his policy that has cause more agony and hardship in my life and the lives of other Nigerians?

2.He is a murderer;He has a large followers who are Fulanis in the north.If he make a threat when things doesn't favour him his followers will start killing people in the streets.

3.He is tribalistic;He protect his brothers who are found to be corrupt and use the efcc and dss to go after his political and religious enemies. He also give automatic employment to his brothers.Even without laid down procedures.
[/s]
You're frustrated already.

You can do what frustrated people do.

We won't miss you for a second. grin grin grin
Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
You're frustrated already.

You can do what frustrated people do.

We won't miss you for a second. grin grin grin
Are you not?

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Love Machine:

ooh
The man is still kicking and strong...

but eventually if he dies which i don't pray it happens
, i go celebrate pass you sef.
Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by DropShot: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Love Machine:
Are you not?
No. I can't be.

Btw, why are you crying? You prayed for things to get bad under pMB so you could have justification for your poor choice in the last election. And now that things are really bad for you as you wished for the country, why moaning?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by Ahmadgani(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2017
When you die, A Lot Of People Might Not Even Notice.

You Will Just Go Back Silently As You Came.

Your Birth Was Not Noticed So Shall Your Death.

I Am Not A Buhari Lover But You Need To Be Carefull What You Wish People When They Die
Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
nedu666:
dropshot another pretenious afonja claiming to love baba die while secretly hoping that he dies so that osinbade takes over. fear afonjas

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB. They have no working brain and obsessed with afonja cos of fear.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by DropShot: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:

You too blunt Bro...
See how you just Busted and sent the idiot to the cleaners.. cheesy
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

This is a blunt attack on rule 2
Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by juman(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Yeah, anyway who would miss him. Not nigerians.

He is not a good president.

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
MODS of nairaland need to do something fast, YABA LEFT patient are about to take over nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter User Claims Buhari Is In Coma, His Surgery Was Unsuccessful / Buhari Is Relaxing In Nigeria House In London Not Hospital,says Foreign Minister / PDP, Four Other Political Parties Merge Against APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.