Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive (2945 Views)

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
only typing ''b''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Horlufemi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
All these Google illiterates
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Horlufemi:
All these Google illiterates
grin
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by prince9851(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iz today I know u have mental problem
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Joel3(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Google is a computer program that use top search words
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by BudeYahooCom: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
'upon he is alive'

See grammar. Illiteracy wan finish person pikin pata pata. grin

If he had invested 1% of the time he spends on fighting Igbos and IPOB online on reading Brighter grammar, he wouldn't have been this academically-challenged. grin

We IPOB will continue to help him waste his youth online while he wallows in illiteracy. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
'upon he is alive'

If he had invested 1% of the time he spends on fighting Igbos and IPOB online on reading Brighter grammar, he wouldn't have been this academically-challenged. grin

We IPOB will continue to help him waste his youth online while he wallows in illiteracy. grin

grin I study contemporary English the 11th edition Oxford English dictionary.

You cannot read or speak grammar illiterate grin Because according to the 11th edition Oxford English dictionaries. Grammar is
Noun:The whole system and structure of a language or of a language in general...

Reading grammar is just like saying reading mathematics.

2. Upon is a preposition. And according to the 12th edition Oxford English dictionaries it is a formal term for on

Middle English it is up or on.

So upon according to the 12th edition and 11th edition Oxford English Dictionaries can as well replace "on"

And u cannot use a prefix on that academically challenge.

Because they don't possess it.
Prefix in English language can be used on things like
"In-law" "in-depth" you can't say inlaw.

You can't use it for continuation when its not one word.

Some madman will quote me lol...

You don't read grammar you learn or study it.

3 Likes

Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
'upon he is alive'

mr correcter where are u. That's how last time u wanted to correct me u used course instead of cause. Someone else corrected u. I have been ignoring you. But today I must face you. ''English sef u no sabi''

2 Likes

Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Lanretoye(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2017
na wah o,op upon this ur English buhari must come and finish what he started.
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Iphone5: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2017
IpobExposed:

grin I study contemporary English the 11th edition Oxford English dictionary.

You cannot read or speak grammar illiterate grin Because according to the 11th edition Oxford English dictionaries. Grammar is
Noun:The whole system and structure of a language or of a language in general...

Reading grammar is just like saying reading mathematics.

2. Upon is a preposition. And according to the 12th edition Oxford English dictionaries it is a formal term for on

Middle English it is up or on.

So upon according to the 12th edition and 11th edition Oxford English Dictionaries can as well replace "on"

And u cannot use a prefix on that academically challenge.

Because they don't possess it.
Prefix in English language can be used on things like
"In-law" "in-depth" you can't say inlaw.

You can't use it for continuation when its not one word.

Some madman will quote me lol...

You don't read grammar you learn or study it.

Still trying to defend your Foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Iphone5:

Still trying to defend your Foolishness

Foolishness can't be in capital letter. Prove me wrong the BudeYahoocom can't even construct a luculent sentence.
And he's pretending like he didn't see my reply.
Re: Look at what google did to Buhari upon he is alive by syncACE(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
see them...quarelling because of english
Now that a paint of garri is 1k
I wonder what you guys will do if it comes down to 100naira...una go dey use pistol gun pursue una self abi?

(1) (Reply)

C/Appeal : Rivers APC Won’t Field Any Candidates For 2019 Election - Vanguard / 60 Vehicles Recovered From Okorocha Rochas Of Imo State / NPF Must Publicly Apologise To The 3 Dead Men They Paraded As Gulak's Muderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.