Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... (3513 Views)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2017: Songs Of Victory (fourth Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2017
I came across this meme, again, this morning and I was just wondering.

Can atheists in the house explain how possible this is?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2017
FTC for sale! grin
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Where are all those heathens?

plaetton, johnnydon22, benzics, hardmirror, frank317, lennycool, teempakguy, jonbellion, unclesnr, lepasharon, 4kings, capslocked, joywendy, mrmrmister, hopefulLandlord (may you buy house this year tongue ), dalaman
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by Flexherbal(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Some of these things are beyond human comprehension.
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
hahn:

plaetton, johnnydon22, benzics, hardmirror, frank317, lennycool, teempakguy, jonbellion, unclesnr, lepasharon, 4kings, capslocked, joywendy, mrmrmister, hopefulLandlord (may you buy house this year tongue ), dalaman
lol brother my username is Johnydon22 only one N.. anyway i am here, just observing waiting for someone to talk...
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by johnydon22(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
this is ludicrous excuse - if all humans thought like this we possibly might still be riding horses.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by reallest(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Let me put on my recommended glass,I need to learn another thing today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
johnydon22:
lol brother my username is Johnydon22 only one N.. anyway i am here, just observing waiting for someone to talk...

Bro, na everyday your username dey confuse me cheesy

The spirit has spoken. Your turn tongue
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Flexherbal:

Oh, please. Simply say you don't know abeg. Saying "I don't know" has never been a crime undecided

2 Likes

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by Richirich713: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Who's the priest?
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by UyiIredia(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2017
A day is not constituted by the period of sunlight but by the time it takes for the earth to complete its rotaion on its axis. A better criticism would be how God could have made two great lights before making the sun, or what light God saw on the first day of creation.
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
UyiIredia:
A day is not constituted by the period of sunlight but by the time it takes for the earth to complete its rotaion on its axis.

Without the sun there would be no "day". Only night. Get it?

A better criticism would be how God could have made two great lights before making the sun, or what light God saw on the first day of creation.

That is a question for another thread. Apparently, Jehovah was seeing things. Probably after the smoking competition where he won the title "the most high" tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Richirich713:
Who's the priest?

No idea. Who him epp? undecided
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by jonbellion(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
UyiIredia:
A day is not constituted by the period of sunlight but by the time it takes for the earth to complete its rotaion on its axis. A better criticism would be how God could have made two great lights before making the sun, or what light God saw on the first day of creation.
but the suns gravity holds the earth in orbit so either way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahn:

Present sir, lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
UyiIredia:
Tah.. Nonsense. A complete rotation of the earth is marked by the intervals between sun risings. Without the sun, the earth would just keep rotating over and over again with no refrence point to call it a "day"....

And to really Bleep it up; the sun and the "lesser light"(which is only a reflecting body) were claimed to be created on the same day.undecided

Pray tell, how was 24 hours measured without the sun and moon being used as refrence pointssmiley

4 Likes

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by mrmrmister: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
We should ask the author(s) of genesis.
Which one of them did god narrate his creation story to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by cckris: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why don't you just go & ask God.
I believe in God very strongly, though I can't understand all things. The ones I understand are suffiffiently exciting.
Jesus is Lord Lord forever
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by cckris: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
mrmrmister:
We should ask the author(s) of genesis. Which one of them did god narrate his creation story to?
Moses. A great Scientist, Prophet, Leader, Nation Builder.
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by Viktor1983(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Valid Question. Valid answers anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:
Why don't you just go & ask God.

I believe in God very strongly, though I can't understand all things.
The ones I understand are suffiffiently exciting.

Jesus is Lord Lord forever

Give me it's address so I can go and pay it a visit
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by dalaman: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
UyiIredia:

Are you really trying to defend that?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by dalaman: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:

Moses did not write any part of it.
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by wolesmile(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
And plants even came before the sun o. The sun that is supposed to provide the plants with light for photosynthesis.

1 Like

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
dalaman:

Are you really trying to defend that?

As in grin

1 Like

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by wolesmile(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Flexherbal:

No insult meant. But please, receive sense pronto!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:

Do you know that the Israelites were never slaves under Egypt?
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by johnydon22(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:

Your definition of scientist is a man who thinks Goats who mate in front of a certain tree branch will give birth to spotted offsprings - Literally murdered Genetics.

Then i am pretty sure your own science is different from the one here..

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by cckris: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
dalaman:

Moses did not write any part of it.
Tell me something. Na you write'm?
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by dalaman: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:

No be me. But Moses no write am.
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by MrMontella(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
johnydon22:

Your definition of scientist is a man who thinks Goats who mate in front of a certain tree branch will give birth to spotted offsprings - Literally murdered Genetics.

Then i am pretty sure your own science is different from the one here..
a scientist who believes bushes talk
Re: If God Created The Sun On The Fourth Day ...... by wolesmile(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
cckris:

So Moses even wrote about his own death, abi. You try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sexual Outercourse Outside Marriage A Sin? / Endwatch Breaking News!! : Swedish Workers Implanted With Microchips / In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.