Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The "Handkerchief" Mantle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Handkerchief" Mantle (1154 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Oritsejafor Demanding 1.8million Naira For Mantle / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Handkerchief" Mantle by bootstrap(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2017
Hi guys....
So.. that's how I went to church today.... Decided to attend this particular popular church close to my house. Got to the "transfer of mantle" time... We were asked to drop white handkerchief on the floor... Then, sm others were passed arnd on which we were supposed to touch and keep on our head.

So, Sha... I hv mixed feelings about the whole thing. Let me know ur tots on the mantle thingy please
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by Radiohead6(f): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by daPretender: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Like seriously??

You sure you didnt go for an occult initiation
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by bootstrap(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2017
daPretender:
Like seriously??

You sure you didnt go for an occult initiation

Honestly.. had to really chk where I was oh. It's actually a very very popular penticostal Church. Seeing as I didn't understand the thing.. I jejely politely declined tho.

Just trying to understand it now... That's why I'm asking more knowledgeable people on here
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by DonCortino: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
bootstrap:
Hi guys....
So.. that's how I went to church today.... Decided to attend this particular popular church close to my house. Got to the "transfer of mantle" time... We were asked to drop white handkerchief on the floor... Then, sm others were passed arnd on which we were supposed to touch and keep on our head.

So, Sha... I hv mixed feelings about the whole thing. Let me know ur tots on the mantle thingy please

Dem don sap ur destiny finish grin
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
bootstrap:
Hi guys....

Mantle is any material which has the spirit of your prophet/teacher transferred into it for your victory.

People don't really know that when you accept a person's opinion on an issue you have accepted the spirit that generated that opinion. If you follow the instructions of the opinion, the spirit behind it begin to work the opinion out. It doesn't matter if the opinion is good or bad.

The spirit behind your prophet/ teacher enters the material for your success if you believe in it, but if you don't it will not work for you.

Though the weapon may look carnal but it is never carnal. It is mighty in the hand of the spiritual pioneer to the pulling down or raising up strongholds.

It is important to know your prophet well.
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by nlPoster: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
It could be a Nigerian pentecostal practice.
Re: The "Handkerchief" Mantle by nlPoster: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Mantle is any material which has the spirit of your prophet/teacher transferred into it for your victory.

People don't really know that when you accept a person's opinion on an issue you have accepted the spirit that generated that opinion. If you follow the instructions of the opinion, the spirit behind it begin to work the opinion out. It doesn't matter if the opinion is good or bad.

The spirit behind your prophet/ teacher enters the material for your success if you believe in it, but if you don't it will not work for you.

Though the weapon may look carnal but it is never carnal. It is mighty in the hand of the spiritual pioneer to the pulling down or raising up strongholds.

It is important to know your prophet well.

This perhaps, dunno.

But if you aren't comfortable then dont .

Nigerians too should learn to overlook differences in personal persuasions and stop taking offence at other peoples' different opinions if it doesnt affect them in any way.

Are you paying your bills and expenses without problems?

Are you healthy?

Are you doing well for yourself?

Do you have followers and admirers who look up to you?

Are you fulfilled overall?

If your answer to these questions is yes, then stop being annoyed , antagonistic, disturbed, threatening, or anxious just because some hold different views.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State / Remembering Mother Teresa: Today Is International Day Of Charity / Full List: Shiloh 2020 Viewing Centres In Lagos In Nigeria (PDF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.