Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music (35754 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Osheme From Benue: Kcee Is Looking For His Long Lost Friend / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Naijahotloaded(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Harrysong’s new management has fired back at Five Star Music over what they call a purported arrest of their artiste.

Accoding to them, Kcee is confused and frustrated and they understand. Read below the statement I received from them.
Kcee is Confused…we understand –DESMOND

A famous saying goes this way, ‘a confused man is much more an angry and frustrated man.

To be honest, going by my newest resolve to not for any reason celebrate mediocrity, laziness and talentless people, I would have chosen to be quiet and pretend as if nothing happened yesterday, January 27, 2017, but giving my role as a journalist as well as a high ranking member of Nigeria’s most talked about music company, Alterplate, I have been ‘arm twisted’ sort of to write this statement and to formerly address the concerns of our friends, well wishers, family and fans who are currently savoring our newest sound, Samankwe.

It was 8 am and Policemen acting on the instruction of the Assistant Inspector General ofPolice in Onikan, stormed our hotel room to invite Harrysong over for questioning.
As a law abiding citizen with nothing to fear, we got dressed up and set out for the AIGs office and on getting there we were greeted by the presence of a haggard looking young man in cheap pair of suit, identified as Five Star Music lawyer.

His awfully shallow reasoning became so evident when he was called up to defend the petition he prepared on behalf of his client (Five Star Music). He suffered a hard time convincing the AIG and his men, including a visiting Commissioner, why the charges against Harrysong were criminal rather than civil.

Even before any member of our camp could voice a word, the visiting commissioner (from the way he sounded, a very learned and experienced officer) frowned at the concocted charges and recommended that they drop the petition and rather file a suit in a civil court instead of bringing the Police into the picture.

In view of the lies peddled on some social media platforms, I wish to state here clearly that:

*.1) Harrysong was never whisked away by some mobile police officers to an unknown location;

*.2) It wasn’t an arrest but an invitation by the AIG, a high ranking police officer, which he honoured.

*.3) A supposed breach of contract as captured in their petition is a civil and not a criminal case.

On the other hand, as against the kangaroo statement released by Five Star music earlier today, I wish to also state that Harrysong did not at any time approach anyone or company to sign him; it was rather the other way round.

Kcee approached Harrysong on bended knees to help salvage his dying career after he fell out with his then partner. As much as Harrysong loved to help him out in that time of need, it is worthy of note that,

*.1. He (Kcee) was talentless and knows next to nothing about music.

*.2. Harrysong had a running contract with Questionmark Records, but out of desperation, Kcee and his Five Star Music were prepared to pay off Kelvin Luciano in their quest to have him (Harrysong) at all cost. It would be recalled that Harrysong succeeded in recreating Kcee’s sound, wrote and co-produced his first meaningful single, ‘Had it been I know’, followed by ‘Okpekete’,

‘Limpopo’, ‘Pull Over’ and other songs that defined the Kcee that everyone now knows and celebrates today, all pro bono.For what it’s worth, Harrysong’s dealing with Five Star Music was with the clause that he would be left to pursue his career whenever he deemed it fit.

As the case may be, we are not surprised at the turn out of things and why Kcee-led Five Star Music has chosen the way of reproach rather than that of honour. The earlier they wake up to the reality that Harrysong had long dumped them in a trash bin and moved on, the better for them, ‘cos’ I can tell you for free, he is not coming back.

And to our fans and the general public, I wish to apologize on their behalf and to leave you with these words,

‘Kcee is confused and as such frustrated and we can understand’.

For the records, Alterplate has come to stay and you are free to do business with Harrysong and Alterplate Management, we are indeed the real deal.

-DESMOND IKE-CHIMA
For Harrysong

http://onestreetboy.com.ng/2017/01/28/exclusive-kcee-is-confused-and-frustrated-harrysongs-new-management-reacts/

7 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by pweetixandy: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ur blog will never blow tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by modelsms(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
trashy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by ORAFA(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Harrysong wrote virtually all their songs.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by paulpular(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
We know na, the both of you are talentless
say something about E-money

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Came: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is why people no dey gree help people again... Dem don Carry this wan come outside make am popular, he come wan dey spoil their name... Kc don sing song way blow even before dem sign this man, abi na him still write the song that time... Hmmmmmm!!

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by DCONE1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ORAFA:
but he didn't write it for free now....he was payed for it or it was part of the agreement they made.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by soberdrunk(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mogbe!!!! See finishing!!! The only thing Kcee can do now to reedeem his image is to do night vigil in the studio and bring out a very very hot single that will shut everyone up!!! angry angry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by miqos02(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
DCONE1:
but he didn't write it for free now....he was payed for it or it was part of the agreement they made.
i tire oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by kstyle2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
O.k...always had the feeling that harrysongz wrote most of kcee's songs...please what does skibii and x busta bring to the table sef

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Hades2016(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by miqos02(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
ORAFA:
even when KC was part of kcpresh group?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by NoBetterNigeria: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
You dan press 'P' oo

pweetixandy:
Ur blog will
never blow tongue
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Opistorincos(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Both of una no kuku gt talent, park well make i see road abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by slurryeye: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
You are all not talented. Bunch of crying babies

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Chidex2442(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
But why this fuckery

1 Like

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Kingsley1000(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
this ijaw man is an ingrate

18 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by veacea: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by verygudbadguy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Harry song has paid his dues. He was mostly responsible for the hits Kcee dropped since they crossed path.

I wouldn't call Kcee talentless if I were him. Kcee and Phresh had been famous long before he came on board.

I wish Alterplate all the best and I hope karma won't catch up with Harry in future.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by omofunaab(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kcee has no talent in music, if not for tekno in that song "tender "

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by mykeljosef: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
ocho cinco

no fvcks given

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
pweetixandy:
Ur blog will never blow tongue
Are u his God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Adonis3: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bb
Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by CXLVII: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Can't they start killing each other so we can have something like the East coast vs West coast supremacy battle.

Would be fun if we could remember KCEE and HarrySong in years to come like Tupac and Notorious BIG

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by AntiWailer: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is orait.

Dnt bite the finger that once fed u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by mccoy47(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Very poor write-up!

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Qmerit(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Came:
This is why people no dey gree help people again... Dem don Carry this wan come outside make am popular, he come wan dey spoil their name... Kc don sing song way blow even before dem sign this man, abi na him still write the song that time... Hmmmmmm!!
you sounds right but which song(s) is that, could u pls mention it/them.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music by Debaddest(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oh boy! See finishing #Uppercut

19 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS] / 2face Idibia And Basketmouth Battle For Better Cook [PICS] / Sandra Okagbue And Daughter Holiday In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.