Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore (3641 Views)

I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by essti: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dyt:

https://www.nairaland.com/fathomberry

But you are also same person as Chris

Noooo, am a lady and was making a post for a friend who was finding it hard talking to ladies, that was sometime between 2010 and 2012,can't really be precise.
And yes I have always been working both before and after marriage. Not the idle type

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
I can bet my last naira that your husband is cheating.
so, protect yourself from STI's. but even cheaters don't turn to absentee husbands. cry that must hurt alot for you. I'm so sorry.

Apart from the fact that it's entirely his decision to change or not. can you do things to tie him down at home? Things or cook food he likes.

Try to visit his workplace unannounced one day and voice our your frustrations.
Besides that, let me join the other who said you should pray.
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
essti:

There was a time I was going for some scans and I was asked to bring my hubby for some test, he refused going and till today he hasn't,for that period I kept away from him since I had treated my self but an elderly friend adviced I sud start meeting with him so he doesn't go outside, my husband can be very sturborn but I know somewhere in him he has a heart and a gud conscience

there you see. you already have evidence sef. present your case to his parents or the person he respects the most and listens to.

so sad
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your husband is cheating on you... Command his peepee to stop working when on away match.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
fake story.
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by essti: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
fake story.

Unbelievable right?
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Yoyostic: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
If possible try to overlook his coming home late no matter how angry you are.Pretend if need be.Put on your sweet self like you are not hurting inside.Don't complain all the time whenever he comes late.You are driving outside further.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by essti: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Joavid:

there you see. you already have evidence sef. present your case to his parents or the person he respects the most and listens to.

so sad

I have often complained to his parents and they wud always talk to him but the guy is naturally sturborn,u can't dictate to him not even his parents,it got to an extent that any time I cal d mum,cos she's more closer to him, anytime I call her that period,she wud sound as if am a carrier of trouble and am about to say another disturbing thing, wen I noticed that I stopped compiling to them,besides they r no longer young for me to often disturb them, she jus said his type of work makes him meet people that I sud be prayerful. Since then I face my problem my self and just hand it to God,yes just like someone mentioned above, I wud just try to ignore him,and continue my life and just handmy marriage over to God as have bin doing.
What scares me attimes is I don't want him to come back home one day and tell me he has a child somewhere or wants to marry a second wife

But in all I have decided to leave it all for God,if this is the way he ordained marriage to be then let his will be done and if not let him do what only him can do cos this is even above His parents
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by essti: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yoyostic:
If possible try to overlook his coming home late no matter how angry you are.Pretend if need be.Put on your sweet self like you are not hurting inside.Don't complain all the time whenever he comes late.You are driving outside further.

Yes, cos even me myself am.already tired of always complaining . I will do just that and be quiet most times
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Yoyostic: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
essti:

Yes, cos even me myself am.already tired of always complaining . I will do just that and be quiet most times
Not the sulking type of quite o.Just put on a cheerful look.And take care of yourself as in your looks a wears.Pretend like you don't care what he is up too.He will think you have found happiness else where and have a rethink.Indeed, find happiness within yourself and joy in what you love doing.May you find strenght and wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by fathomberry: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
essti:

Noooo, am a lady and was making a post for a friend who was finding it hard talking to ladies, that was sometime between 2010 and 2012,can't really be precise.
And yes I have always been working both before and after marriage. Not the idle type

Please what is going on here
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by metallisc(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Dyt post=53236765][/quote]

You sef see wetin I see! grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
sad
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by oyetpel(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
When the guy dey borage u for corner late in the night, when you were still dating him, u no talk. Now the guy dey come home late after marriage u dey talk.
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Nancy2016: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2017
ominirajj:
my husband do come home late too but doesnt spend the night outside But his case is worst because he doesnt provide us enof money, time, He is even too rigid to leave with. So your husband still provide means he is still mangeable compare to what am going through.PRAY AGAINST STRANGE WOMAN

When they tell you women to be independent, you claim that it's the role of a man to take care of his family. Why in this age, when education is available to the female child, would a woman sit and wait for upkeep money from her husband? A man will misbehave when he knows his wife is totally dependent on him. Make use of your education and youthfulness. Get a job, start a business, or go back to school to improve on yourself.
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by sisisioge: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Whew! No be small thing o. It looks like the other chick has come to stay. Whew! Thank God I'm not you right now...If I were you, I would lock up everything. Na to turn myself to his money collector ni. If he doesn't drop as much as expected, Na war!

Biko, you have tried. Lock up. The emotions, the puzzzy, don't even bother throwing calls up here and there. His people are aware, if anything happens, everyone has been prepped. It is well...

By the way, you aren't a bad looking babe...Try to preserve that. Find other things that make you happy, invest in your well-being. Good luck.
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by malaria(f): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Poster- your husband don join bad gang
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by diportivo: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
U told bros to go enjoy the ashi

Bros didn't kukuma come home grin

It is not well inside this well.... the water inside the well no settle at all...and alum no go work

The time to act is now.....it has happened already

Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Lumpyy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
essti:
Funny enough, one thing I don't get us, the church we attend did just a week fasting and praying on entering the new year , but my husband had been fasting and breaking by 6 all this January and he still comes by 11.30pm. Jokingly one day I asked him which church his fasting with or was it just a personal thing,then I said or is it odm fasting,he smiled and asked why I asked, I told him its because his a serious odm follower, I mean he reads it every day and always having the current version together with war against st Harman, he smiled and told me yes. One day in last week he returned 12.34am exactly,and I was lik very furious,wen he came I was just complaining how can a sane person be returning by this hour,wen I get soar like that his usually quiet,he only said he had to go see someone.I let it pass,he still left for work by 5am,I decided to cooly talk to him wen he came back that day, wen he returned d ususal time and after eating ,I asked but y d previous night was later than usual,he had told me where he went, so that nite he told me he went to see one of his colleagues that had just given birth,its like 2hours from that end to my end if not more but same city.this very person he went to greet has 4kids now 5 together with d husband at home,I told him wen he closed from work n wen he got there, he said he had to drop every tin he was to do and got there by 7pm and I asked but wen did u leave there,he said he didn't take notice of the time,and I was like u stayed in a colleagues home who has a husband and 5kids till say like 10pm knowing where ur house is is a big distance,that we who r his family and kid that wen have we ever spent 4hours with him on a working day,and d only response he cud give is maybe his senseless,it was him who replied me that way o not me. While all this anger was still in me but for peace I wud always not want to keep malice, just for him to return n tell me he wud not be around on Saturday,I got infuriated and started talking that so the ashi wants to keep u this weekend afta keeping late night thru the week,he wud always say am getting myself worked up over nothing, that he has an office errand to make,i aud wud it be for the whole day cos i know once his out its afta 11 he wud return he said thier office has been down on power supply so hewud have to work where therr is light to get some work done that files on him r getting too much as a result of d power failure,and I angrily told him if he goes out and doesn't return at most 6 he sudnt bother coming home that he sud jus enjoy his ashi very well, u won't believe this went out yesterday and didn't actually return,till now that am speaking he hasn't returned and I had said I won't bother him but after service today that anger somehow melted and I had to call him,he said his meeting up with some people and wud be home afta the meeting even though I had to lie to him that he has some visitors waiting.
Hmm sis........there's is definitly something to be worried about o,nobody stays at a female colleague's house till around 10pm abeg.I'm almost certain he going somewhere after work,please pray madam,pray around 1am for 3full days,ask God to reveal to you what is happening,please don't fight him o,u do Ur spiritual thing,act fast before something really serious happens please!
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by blessedqueen(f): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
baby124:
Na wa o. Some people marry ebora and anjonu. Op, I don't know what to tell you. But protect yourself sexually and insist on a condom for a while. Also be sure to tell his parents what is going on. It seems like he is having a full blown affair.

Maybe you should pay him a visit one night he claims he is working late. Just drop by with food, if it's safe for you to go there in the evening or at night. If it's not, have someone else who you trust go there and ask the gateman if he is at work. If you find out it's a lie then you have confirmation. Though the one where he sleeps outside one or two times a week is a big sign.

Don't even bother about another child for now. Let your marriage be at a place where it is conducive to bring in another child. If this man ends up dumping you, do you really want to be responsible for 2kids by yourself?

Do your investigation, keep your evidence to yourself and call a meeting with your parents, his parents and him to resolve all these issues you have. At that meeting bring out all your evidence. Even to the girls name and location if possible. I advise you to work fast and protect yourself first. He is selfish enough to cheat, you better be selfish about your life, your health and your future till things get resolved. As one of the conditions for resolving issues, ask for a full STD test and another 6months after. Also insist that he run a yearly STD test going forward till you see a genuine change.

U must be an investigator... A good one oooo
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by ominirajj: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nancy2016:

When they tell you women to be independent, you claim that it's the role of a man to take care of his family. Why in this age, when education is available to the female child, would a woman sit and wait for upkeep money from her husband? A man will misbehave when he knows his wife is totally dependent on him. Make use of your education and youthfulness. Get a job, start a business, or go back to school to improve on yourself.
u responded as if u baby Sitted me when I was growing up. Well for your information am a degree holder and I have done my PGD in education
Am also a working class
Wait a minute who told u education can stop a man from cursing. I said my husband curses a lot do not misquote me I beg u
Re: I Don't Understand My Husband Anymore by Jaygrl(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am married to a man too that is always busy. I used to complain bitterly before coupled with when he is so stressed up with work he goes to a joint with his friends to take alcohol and comes back home say 9pm.

How I solved the problem;
-I stopped complaining,any day I am offduty and he comes back home I make sure there is food for him to eat.
-I stopped disturbing his phone with calls. I just allow him galavant and come home to a very cheerful wife.
-I learnt how to put on the generator as I see that is what gets me really pissed when he isn't around,as I will be very bored probably with low battery too. Before he comes home I am already enjoying a movie and laughing very loud.
-Those days when I go to work I don't hurry home o,I take my time too in the office and before I get back home he is already home and would be calling and calling my phone to know where I have gotten to as my work place is quite far from home.
-Weekends I playfully encourage him to work from home that I won't disturb him with gist.
-Pray and pray and pray,I have seen it work wonders in my marriage. My hubby is also a very stubborn person,he isn't even somebody you can report to his parents. With prayers I can say I have been able to hold him at a place.

Good luck dear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents / I Tracked Down My Biological Father But He Raped Me(A True Life Story) / My 11 Year Old Son Having His First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.