Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Needle's Eye - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Needle's Eye (363 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind / Needle Left Inside Mum After A C-section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Needle's Eye by Adeolapower(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
#needle #needleeye

The needle: what a tiny object use for sewing. A thread is insert ed into the needles eyes to join torn cloth or just two cloth together.

Wow... This is so great.
This life is like a needle, to succeed is just like passing through the needles eye... What a stressful journey.

The needle being tiny...do seem difficult to find when it falls but hey lets look at it this way.

The needle drop where there is enough ''Luminous''- light, you don't have to stress yourself looking for it.

This can be introduced into our life as a human being. When we are at the right place things go on straight and well.

Every day is just like passing the needles eye. We face challenges everyday but the strength that God gives helps us to overcome each day.

If you think you can't pass the needle eye always remember your creator he watches over you, he never sleeps nor slumber....

To continue reading visit
https://crownpaste..com.ng/2017/01/the-needle-eye.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Talent,,from,,both,, / Why I Pray For My Significant Other / Family Planning, Birth Spacing: Empowering People And Developing Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.