Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind (1157 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Nksleek: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
A 6year old boy “Master Divine” was pierced in the eyes with needle by his step mum, Mrs Idongest Ikpong (An hair dresser) for playing with needle when she was in search of it.

Report has it that the woman her step mother has been arrested by human rights Akwa ibom state.
#JusticeForDivine

See more photos;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/29/akwa-ibom-step-mom-uses-needle-to-pierce-step-sons-eye-blind/

Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by sLentlover7778(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit!!!! what on earth is happening these days.. You cant browse the internet for 5 minute without coming across bad news..

I wish I can unseen this damn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Officialgarri: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't think she will purposely puncture his eyes. Perhaps she was trying to caution the boy then the devil took over.
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by sLentlover7778(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
You say!!!

Officialgarri:
I don't think she will purposely puncture his eyes. Perhaps she was trying to caution the boy then the devil took over.
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Realadey(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ha, what a wicked world,she should not have done this terrible thing to a very small boy like this
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oh my
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by HallaDaTruth: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ahhh, i feel angry and irritated right now. What sort of country is this
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Freestainworld(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
evil woman, she will be the first to blame the devil.
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by poshestmina(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

What wickedness!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by PreciousBeauty(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lord have mercy cry cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by id4sho(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2020
na dem
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Some things that is happening in this world are not suppose to happen in the first place.

No wonder GOD regretted that he created humans.

The woman should be sentenced to multiple needle cut all over her body, infact the law should add in the Constitution, that anything you do to others, must be done to you if found guilty.

You kill, you must be killed in the same way and manner you committed the crime.

You injure or beat someone, then the same done to you.

By the order of the Peaky blinders
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Liposure: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2020
PreciousBeauty:
Lord have mercy cry cry
hello gorgeous
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by faithfull18(f): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Wickedness in high places!
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by Lionessza6(f): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is disturbing,why is the boy's face being broadcasted instead of the perpetrator?
Re: Akwa Ibom Step Mom Uses Needle To Pierce Step Son’s Eye Blind by blesskewe(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
God go punish this woman

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Youths. A Response To An Earlier Thread. / I Am Scared Of Chicken / 19-year-old Student Impregnates His Home Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.