Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

A Must Read For Whoever Is Above 40+ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read For Whoever Is Above 40+ (670 Views)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Whoever Is Above 40+ by opalaba(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hi Friends,

HOW I WAS ABLE TO REVERSE HYPERTENSION

The Most Appalling news we often hear in our world today is the death of people is often caused by heart related issues such as hypertension,stroke,heart attack etc which is often called CARDIAC ARREST which has killed people from various part of our institution in Nigeria,notable example is the Ex Super Eagle coach and others ,And From Recent research,it has been noted that 5 out of 6 men or woman above 40 years of age have hypertension,Some may not easily discover theirs.
Even though I have Once Suffered from Abnormal Blood Pressure Rate indicating I have also been excruciated by Hypertension

Until I was able to find A natural reversal for this Untimely Death Causing Disease which is different from the conventional further harm causing Drugs Our doctor often recommend to us....

However,I am of keen Interest to Help other Nigerians from this heart related diseases to check on
Available Naturally Tips and Solutions to all Heart Related Issues http://www.healthcoachgreg.com/bp2/

I was able to help to save lives by recommending this helpful place http://www.healthcoachgreg.com/bp2/
I have been saving lives,WILL YOU SAVE YOURS TOO?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Listen To Your Spouse / At 37, She Has Given Birth To 38 Children / Why Do The Rich People Oppress The Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.