Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest (24697 Views)

Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by lovat(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will be there on that day.

Marching for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by R0LL0N(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
smelling teargas just like the one experience at ikorodu garage recently
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Chikelue2000(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
bennybaba:
Who first Vote for the old retards... Just wondering undecided
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by HarveySpecter1: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hh
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
The way Nairaland is pushing this protest thing to the front page shows lack of neutrality and tact. Nobody knows who's the leader or organizer of the protest. I hope Seun and his team realise that such protests requires a lot of logistics. February 5 is a Sunday. Will you leave your worship to dance on the streets or call out your church members. I can not join so called celebrities who have been paid to engage in unpopular protest.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will be there full time , Buhari must go period

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Deepfreezer(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Way to go soldier. Let the cowards stay in doors. I'm in Nigeria ATM and I will join the protest.

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
F

Yes...once upon a time...when oil prices were higher than $70....meaning we had the cash to actually subsidize the fuel.

And we used less PMS back then than we do now.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm in o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Amathylee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who is solidstar?...he won revamp in career!

4 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by emmahardgun(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
O boi abeg no try madness oo
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Are the youths ready to take the Barton?

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ceejay80s(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why protest on the 5th wey be sunday? Una no serious, instead of the protest to be 6th,7th and 8th

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
let them go with journalists so as to cover any incidence ir DSS arrest because they will surely be there
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by SalamRushdie: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
kITATITA:
The way Nairaland is pushing this protest thing to the front page shows lack of neutrality and tact. Nobody knows who's the leader or organizer of the protest. I hope Seun and his team realise that such protests requires a lot of logistics. February 5 is a Sunday. Will you leave your worship to dance on the streets or call out your church members. I can not join so called celebrities who have e been paid to engage in unpopular protest.

But you can get paid to come and defend a failed govt online... Unpopular indeed ...God is watching you

2 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by valx2: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
We warned you all, and you choose to vote in an incompetent hand, now see una life. COUNT SOUTH EAST ZONE OUT OF UNA FRUITLESS PROTEST. RUBBISH!

5 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Amathylee post=53237587][/quote]e pain am
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
9jakohai:
What exactly are we protesting for.

Development.....or just our daily bread?

Obviously their daily bread. They are not longer getting handouts. They are asked to work for their money
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by sanandreas(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
The youths should be ready for this show down. They are not more than us

4 Likes

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by CXLVII: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na today!

You just won go dry yaself for Sun. Not even this time that the weather is harsh.

Protest kor, Project ni
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by NaMeAboki: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tos87:
Hmm... Hope ZOO soldiers won't come for some shooting range execersice with this ones. Because is now their specialty. Just saying.

Yes oOh!
E be like say those flat heads make good targets - just saying.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Deepfreezer(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
To anybody that says this protest is unpopular and useless may that person and his generation unborn experience what the IDPs , El Zakazay, Ipob, Shiites, agatu, has been thru. May pain and sorrow visit them and not depart all the days of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by kristisking(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good, whoever wants to join, let him join and whoever doesnt want to, let him stay away. This is not about politics. It is not about parties- APC or PDP. It is all about telling the world we are suffering. Enough is enough. The hardship is becoming unbearable and the government should rise up and save the situation. If you think you are well to do and the harship doesnt affect you, dont forget about the attendant consequences of the present situation which may affect you directly or indirectly. Keeping quiet will not solve the problem. So put your political inclination aside and let us all go out for the protest. Nigeria is our home.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by axeman2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
RESPECT THOSE IN AUTHORITY
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by jesus500(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Interesting
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by youngexzy: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good one@solidstar....let's join hands in bringing back our nation to greatness!!
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ephi123(f): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
9jakohai:
What exactly are we protesting for.

Development.....or just our daily bread?

Both.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by FUCKU: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
mengho:
let me try my luck...clears throat

lalasticlala

every time Lalasticlala, Lalasticlala, are you a robot program to say only Lalasticlala all the time? Abi you no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Ecosystem4u: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Revolution looming
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
ednut1:
truth is the so called old men are beta than the younger ones. Nigeria is beyond redemption abeg.
even is Jesus was our president the system will ensure he fails

No take ur mouth collect curse, so u are saying Jesus will fail as a president in nigeria ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover / Photos From Kcee's 38th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.