Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest (24695 Views)

Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / MC Johny Wins Solidstar Weed Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by azimibraun: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerians won't appreciate any pretentious protest from a group of selfish artists No more easy dollar exchange rate to fly about and no more politicians throwing money about inviting you guys for private shows N1m for just 30mins and you guys are protesting. S of B.... Shoot your videos in Nigeria, put your kids in naija schools and tell your white in-laws and babe abroad you want to stay back for a while and rebuild your country.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by tutudesz: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:
Nigerians won't appreciate any pretentious protest from a group of selfish artists No more easy dollar exchange rate to fly about and no more politicians throwing money about inviting you guys for private shows N1m for just 30mins and you guys are protesting. S of B.... Shoot your videos in Nigeria, put your kids in naija schools and tell your white in-laws and babe abroad you want to stay back for a while and rebuild your country.
abi,they are all interested in protesting because of lack of shows and free money! They did not shout when fuel was increase last year because show dey
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by murmee: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
ednut1:
truth is the so called old men are beta than the younger ones. Nigeria is beyond redemption abeg. even is Jesus was our president the system will ensure he fails
Meaning.. Nigeria needs Restructuring!
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:
Don't worry dear, we'll sacrifice you since you're not one of us.
Better tell ur mavrodi to pay people their money before yarning shii
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Better tell ur mavrodi to pay people their money before yarning shii
i usually tell people that awof no get belle, they should go and meet chuddy, i heard he flee out of the country.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by dantori(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
mengho:
Joshua Iniyezo, better known by his stage name SolidStar , took to his Instagram page to offer his support for the occupy Nigeria protest which is scheduled to take place on 5th February. He is also urged people from all parts of the country to join in the protest as well.

http://www.spiritstonz.com/2017/01/solidstar-also-joins-in-on-occupy.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2KCXEjLHB/?taken-by=officialsolidstar

I urge all Nigerian youths to join us in Young Democratic Party YDP for the real revolution

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Divay22(f): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
osolee:

I will be there to protect you kiss
YIMU tongue tongue :PYou wan go run lemme undecided
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Gaiuseenyie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
All dis musicians r mad ooo,they r looking for people to kill abi,how can u see the kind of tension in a country,and protest become a dream solution,,,,,are they not big enough to own production company and employed people,on like Americans musicans does,they r here wit protest,musicians r one of the problem Nigeria is facing,,thunder way go fire owna dy buy fuel for sambisa forest
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MarieSucre(f): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
9jakohai:
What exactly are we protesting for.

Development.....or just our daily bread?

Are they divorced from each other? If we have one will we not have the other? Does it matter which sef, are they both not progress?
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MarieSucre(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
gudnex22:
Protest for what? we warned you but you refuse to listen, Nobody dare protest we must enjoy this bullsh!t together.

Warned who? Do you know if he was against Buhari right from time? Or is it that you're blinded with hatred and stupidity that you'd everyone drown that actually do something to help? I hate your kind of people. Vindictive , Malicious and disgusting.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by MarieSucre(f): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Costello559:
There should be other possible ways rather than protesting....

I pray these guys dies not get themselves in bigger trouble...

What other possible way?
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by CosmicJames(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
gudnex22:
Protest for what? we warned you but you refuse to listen, Nobody dare protest we must enjoy this bullsh!t together.
Gbam!
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by 989900: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:
[s]Nigerians won't appreciate any pretentious protest from a group of selfish artists No more easy dollar exchange rate to fly about and no more politicians throwing money about inviting you guys for private shows N1m for just 30mins and you guys are protesting. S of B.... Shoot your videos in Nigeria, put your kids in naija schools and tell your white in-laws and babe abroad you want to stay back for a while and rebuild your country[/s].
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
tutudesz:

abi,they are all interested in protesting because of lack of shows and free money ! They did not shout when fuel was increase last year because show dey
Don't mind them. How many American celebrities are protesting I stead of creating employment. With their mediocre products why won't they want dash money.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by akoko11: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
ednut1:
truth is the so called old men are beta than the younger ones. Nigeria is beyond redemption abeg. even is Jesus was our president the system will ensure he fails
Why blaspheming Jesus, u no get respect, u better pray for forgiveness o
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abeg my pipo where exactly is the protest holding?..... Abi na how the march go move??
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by ncoolsome(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
gudnex22:

bro that dude make some cool cash per show,i mean in mills..so dnt use 'We', enjoy d bullshit alone if u r..
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by teepain: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:

God bless you my brother.

I like 2face for his lyrical exploits but he is least qualified to convene this kind of protest for the following reasons:

1. In 2013 Godswill Akpabio, as Governor of Akwa Ibom, reportedly gave 2 brand new Prado SUVs to 2face and Annie, as wedding gifts.

2. Same Godswill Akpabio, reportedly sponsored 29 delegates to Dubai for 2face's wedding in a sheer display of financial indiscretion, profligacy and squandering of state resources.

3. David Mark, the Senate President as he then was, reportedly gave 2face a brand new Ferrari estimated at N47 million Naira then (as wedding gift).

2face and his ilk did not consider it necessary to protest the unnecessary profligacy and bad governance back then!

I will rather a protest against bad governance is convened by seun, kitatita, modath, firefire, sarrki or tonyebarcanista!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by golddeejay(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Hope all those that sang for APC will be there?

I will like to join if I know what the youth are protesting for.
Re: Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest by davidif: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2017
What they should be protesting for is open primaries and for a referendum.

You can't have a primary system where the people don't have a say in choosing who gets to represent there party in national elections. That's why Nigerians have been stuck with poor choices in almost every election it has held. We just have to chose between who APC and PDP hoists on us. Let the country decide that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover / Cossy Orjiakor Delivers A Sermon Titled "Mind Your Business"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.