Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed (16410 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Why Most Of The Science/engineering Graduates Are Unemployed After Graduation? / If You Are Unemployed, I Think You Should Do This...IBADAN OR.South west only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by oneolajire(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Unemployablity is not just the problem of graduates today, to be factual, there are very few job opportunities. There are many more to it. It is more than reading books and adding value to yourself.

OP, Read my thread on nairaland, on how to eradicate unemployment in Nigeria. #waiting for you comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/3060620/eradicating-mass-unemployment-realistic-job
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Adedayo97(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg hw
feelgoodstuffs:
Fact But #SelfEmployed lo sure ju

400k/month
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by nkemjacob2(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2017
TWoods:

Frankly he's right... i mean you can barely construct a simple grammatical sentence correctly and your spelling is atrocious. What's there to argue about?
where i got him wrong is d area where he said ton of graduates..his firm are dey paying heavenly price
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by sircrabo: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
cleanclean:
Thanks for that written work but I stand to disagree with you. You don't have any rationale to question the employability of Nigerian graduates because its what they where given they are given out, rather question the system that produced them and government policies.
That you are lucky to have gotten a job doesn't make you better.
Analysis:
There is no job in Nigeria that's why employers of labour say all kinds of trash about our youths all because they advertise for 5 positions to end up getting a million applications.
When this Nigerian youths travels out of the shores of the country, they get jobs and are doing very well and these are same people that may have stayed up to 3 years in Nigeria without a job. From survey, you will know the standard of your organization in countries like US, Germany, UK, Canada etc to advertise for 5 positions and get up to a hundred applications.
Finally bros, sexual life remain personal and has little or no role to play in determining how much command someone has in in certain areas and doesn't affect the output. In a but shell, employ a Nigerian graduate, train him and he will deliver. Train him because he got no such training in school.
For you that thinks you are employed, I bet you you are under employed which is because of Nigerian factor.
Thanks.

God bless you sir, some people come here to render advice because they were fortunate to have secured a job. Don't be surprised that the poster got his through an uncle/aunty.

You need to pay a visit to our state schools and you'll weep for Nigeria. For instance, I studied computer science in LASU, we only did one practical assignment in our 300L. We were taught maths, statistics, fortran and cobol (ancient languages) . Our csc courses were justt theory. Even our lecturers weren't sound.

It cost me a lot to get practical knowledge from I.T schools. What about those that can't afford it ? A graduate of Comp Sci isn't supposed to attend comp school because all the knowledge required should be embedded in the curriculum. Same to other courses. We spend so much time in our universities learning very little. A 4yrs course in Nigeria can be taught in 6 months.

Our educational system should be changed completely with practicals and research given more time

9 Likes

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
cleanclean:
Thanks for that written work but I stand to disagree with you. You don't have any rationale to question the employability of Nigerian graduates because its what they where given they are given out, rather question the system that produced them and government policies.
That you are lucky to have gotten a job doesn't make you better.
Analysis:
There is no job in Nigeria that's why employers of labour say all kinds of trash about our youths all because they advertise for 5 positions to end up getting a million applications.
When this Nigerian youths travels out of the shores of the country, they get jobs and are doing very well and these are same people that may have stayed up to 3 years in Nigeria without a job. From survey, you will know the standard of your organization in countries like US, Germany, UK, Canada etc to advertise for 5 positions and get up to a hundred applications.
Finally bros, sexual life remain personal and has little or no role to play in determining how much command someone has in in certain areas and doesn't affect the output. In a but shell, employ a Nigerian graduate, train him and he will deliver. Train him because he got no such training in school.
For you that thinks you are employed, I bet you you are under employed which is because of Nigerian factor.
Thanks.
don't mind these people castigating Nigerian graduates here and there. Graduates are not provisioned to be expert in every facet of life but should be knowledgeable enough to discharge daily duties. Employ this half-baked graduates, train them to suit ur job role and u'l definitely get the best from them. The Nigerian university system does not teach practicals so whr on earth will the graduates manufacture this self-taught skills without the necessary financial backing? This trainings alone cost huge and beyond the affordability level of an average Nigerian graduate. Rather than train employees, they engage in high and overwhelming requirements that goes beyond the average graduate. If I studied Sociology and don't know how to use spreadsheets, train me to use it simple.

2 Likes

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
op abeg get lost, u guys are always looking for experienced hands but who is going to give room for the recent graduates to become experienced? thats the question many of u hr people have failed to answer. op were u skilled as soon as u left university? if the first company u worked for told u they couldnt hire you because u got no experience, will u be here to start condemning those who dont have one? u guys are all hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by sirusX(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2017
I always try to remind people that there is nothing that can't be learnt...and also nothing that can't be taught. It's all a matter of interest

Education is not just a one-way street, it rather gives us the ability to understand things better and develop a sixth sense on how best to reason things out

I agree with the point that if you could train a graduate, he would definitely excel in that field of interest

It's all about finding your niche and where you best fit in. While others create their own opportunities...the rest depend on the right place and right time as an opportunity to prove their worth

During school you might meet friends that become business partners, discover an inherent talent that can be harnessed, or meet people that become stepping stones to your career

All in all, being an unemployed graduate can be a daunting experience...but it takes being a part of that statistic to know that there's no generalisation to Nigerian graduates
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Bossman(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
I have to agree. The Nigerian school system has failed its youths! Certainly not totally the students fault. Yes, the students could have done a little more learning out of school. As a Software developer consultant based in the US, I have chatted with and just profiled a number of IT/Programming graduates from Nigeria. Most of them have bot even written 1 line of code. How can a Computer Science graduate not even write a line of code in school using the computer! Everything is on paper. That's why such degrees from Nigeria are paper wight here in the US. You have to start from scratch!

Another issue is the lack of job opportunities. There just is not a lot of jobs being created, to sustain the so many graduates out there. Job creation is critical. And it's not happening in Naija.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by aragon4realz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omoluabi16:
A mentality you must change, a C.v may not necessarily give you a job, but it complements your excellence.
this I believe
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by HRinsider: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
The “Starting a Career in HR” Seminar is a FREE monthly event hosted by Kendor Consulting for those:

• New to HR and wondering what’s in it for them
• Currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR
• Who want a career in HR but don’t think they have the right skills to make the move

If you belong to the group above and you still doubt if you should attend, then consider the reasons below good enough:
1. You Need a Guide
The truth of the matter is that unlike some other fields, in HR, you need an insider to walk you through the basics. This seminar will provide you with an “HR Insider’s knowledge”. The previous participants will attest to this.

2. The Facilitators are renowned experts
Our facilitators for this event are respected authorities in the profession. Wouldn’t you rather want to feed from their wealth of knowledge?

3. It’s on a Saturday
This seminar holds on a Saturday per month to give those currently working the opportunity to make it a date. One Saturday is eternally okay to get your foot rightly placed on the door of HR profession.

4. It’s FREE
Yes. The seminar is FREE. So, no excuse of not being financially buoyant to pay for a seminar.

5. It’s an opportunity to network
This is a great platform to network with new colleagues who will become the HR Managers and Directors tomorrow.

6. Internship and job opportunities are available
Opportunities exist from this seminar for Internship and job vacancies. A lot of people have benefitted through this means.

7. Certificate of participation will be issued
A certificate of participation will be issued to you which can be added to boost your CV.

BONUS POINT
It’s from Kendor Consulting
This is a bonus for you. Why? Because Kendor Consulting is a household name within the HR Professionals in Nigeria. Kendor Consulting is the brainchild behind the “HR Boot Camp Seminar” which recently held the 4th edition. They also have awesome training programmes at www.kendorconsulting.com/training

If the reasons above don’t look good enough, then it’s either you’re not cut out for the HR profession or you need one more reason. If the latter is the case, feel free to call our office on +234 1 342 5779 or +234 705 549 7357.

To book a seat for the next edition, check out the details below:
Date: February 4, 2017
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Venue: 20B, Niyi Okunubi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

To register, visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register or call +234 705 549 7357.
Register now because limited seats are available.

Admission is strictly by REGISTRATION.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by aragon4realz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benjom:

Guy I wicked, I try edit your post small but I no go school grin grin grin
try go school lol
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by nkemjacob2(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
TWoods:

Frankly he's right... i mean you can barely construct a simple grammatical sentence correctly and your spelling is atrocious. What's there to argue about?
where i got him wrong is the tons of graduate he said he has been interviewing and yet has not gotten what he want....
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by wman(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't agree with this topic and most of the comments.

True, a lot of graduates are quack and less than mediocre.
But I have friends. Guys who are highly qualified and have developed themselves in other areas.

Yet, they are still searching for jobs.

The truth is that the number of job openings is far less than the number of qualified graduates.

1 Like

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
TWoods:

the sadly dire quality of most Nigerian youths is aptly captured in the above post. I read the OP's post with great interest. That interest quickly gave way to despair reading the incoherent, unserious and frankly poor quality responses that followed. If this thread is a microcosm of the level of intellect that our youth possess, then its no surprise that Nigeria is set for a few more decades in economic obscurity. Its a shame that such an interesting post is followed by nonchalant attitudes.

While the low standard of the Nigerian education system along with the half-baked graduates it consequently churns out is a reality, there are still exceptions everywhere. There are still graduates who went against the odds, relatively measured up, but are suffering depression all over the place because of being unemployed or underpaid, the majority of the employers that always come up with this Nigerian graduates are unemployable chants are often not ready to pay for quality, the result is they end up with people who just want jobs and complain about them not being able to use Microsoft Excel. I'm not a pessimist, but this is the reality. There are very few jobs compared to the number of applicants. But then, I must admit some Nigerian graduates are atrocious, but I believe it's all man for himself, if you have a job for me, don't hesitate to try me, I believe I can stand and defend what I studied in school.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
wman:
I don't agree with this topic and most of the comments.

True, a lot of graduates are quack and less than mediocre.
But I have friends. Guys who are highly qualified and have developed themselves in other areas.

Yet, they are still searching for jobs.

The truth is that the number of job openings is far less than the number of qualified graduates.

Very true! I know how many sound graduates that jostle for jobs once top companies are recruiting. I haven't forgotten about how someone came to this section to gloat about how he declined to confirm a First Class graduate with a masters from UK, who had already scaled all the stages of the recruitment for a job with one of the big 4, over some ridiculous reason. The moderator of this section was even shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by vislabraye(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
ZUBY77:
Half University graduates in Nigeria and from Nigerian universities are blockheads.
A secondary school level graduate from China is way smarter than them from all angle
They are not entirely to be blamed, the education system has not improved a bit since the Northern military rogues took over Nigeria.
It's has been strike upon strike since then.
They build new schools everyday while abandoning the old ones.

The graduates show certificates that tell people they finished from so so school, what they actually learnt from the school never really mattered to them.

My younger sister, a graduate took my mother's money to do MMM. How she could not see the red flag amazes me still.
This is something an illiterate trader from Onitsha told me he never invested his one naira on, because he simply didn't see how a system that doubles your money without doing anything could last long.

Lolz. You don bring MMM into this discussion. People don dey try forget tge money dem lost.

But there's nothing like having quality education. I also believe that learning relevant technical skills reduces unemployment.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Barigaboy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
jtjohn:

Dear Nigerian Youth:

The toughest challenge employers are facing right now is where to locate 'the right' employees. We've been trying to hire three new staff for over a year. I've interviewed quite a ton of graduates of law, accounting and other social sciences. 99% of BSc Accounting holders are UNABLE to use Microsoft excel spreadsheets. The majority of law graduates could not write coherently, and have no legal research experience outside of their final year projects. One graduate of English/Literature has not read any book outside of the recommended texts in school. 99% of job seekers have no writing sample, no published product or past work that is independently verifiable. That means, Nigeria's biggest problem right now, isn't unemployment, but unemployability.

Sometimes, you meet a job seeker with a charming personality, and you try to stretch the rules a bit. You request for his/her Facebook profile to get a sense of his/her interests, passions and extracurricula engagements. You only find posts about sex, sex, sex, sex, boyfriends, girlfriends, crushes, and more sex. What a turn off! Well, I've got some news for you: You cannot sex your way to a prosperous future. You cannot Bleep your way to greatness. The CEOs of all Fortune500 companies have sex too. CEOs of the WB, IMF, UN, CBN, AfDB etc are all having sex too. The difference is that they spend their times productively, and regard sex as a purely private activity.

I just crossed the border control at Schipol Airport, self-service passport control machines have replaced hundreds of personnel that formerly handled that activity. I just stayed in multi-storey 5-star hotels where machines have replaced the need for human workforce. So, in the nearest future, if you have no talent, skill, or knowledge of comparable standard to these artificially-intelligent machines providing high-quality services, you'd be left behind. Far behind. Your prospects of breaking the shackles of poverty and joblessness will get thinner.

Please, invest in yourself. While waiting for that job, learn something new and hone your skills. Volunteer your services. Consider doing some unpaid work. Write more clearly. Read more. Reallocate the money you spend on expensive weaves and phones to prepare yourself for the future. That added value you bring can make you stand out from the crowd.
Copied:.

Think about it! Happy Sunday...
Thanks bro, Am an accountant and I can make use of Microsoft excel n peachtree accounting. Incase any opportunity surface m available.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Tominiola: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
In the places like UK, students in their second year usually take 6 months to a year out to do an internship in their chosen field.... why can't Nigerian government incorporate this into the educational system? That way students can gain practical experience.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Cmeo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some people here think training is cheap.

No employer will want to spend thousands to make a semi-illiterate useful for his/her business and the semi-illiterate will think he has arrived and jump at few more earning offered by another employer who want to save money by someone using the knowledge he gained somewhere else.

Nigerian graduates, train yourself with your money and don't expect any employer to manage u or waste his/her money for your training.

1 Like

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Ugosample(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
musicwriter:

Very good advise, but it's not totally the fault of the youths, but a problem with the system of education itself. It's garbage in garbage out!!.

The whole institution called "education" in Africa is a scam by the colonialists, and it was deliberately meant to create what we have today. That's the only way we will continue to look up to World Bank, IMF, and white expatriates to solve our core problems.

If we continue in this model of education, I can comfortably predict to you that our universities would become nursery schools in the next 80-100 years, because the standard would continue to fall. When we were in secondary school they said secondary school students could not write letters. Now, they say university graduates can't write a letter!!!. But, there was a time in this country that a primary school pupil could do that.

Education is still slavery, because we didn't create it. It was given us by our captors when we were slaves, and until we understand that, discard the system of education we inherited from Britain, create our own system of knowledge acquisition, we will continue in this state.

You again grin grin grin

How many universities in Africa have you been to do know the whole system is a fraud?
You can talk of Nigeria ), but some other African countries are doing fine.

Besides, it is the same system that we all use, Asia (India + China) and Africa, so that is not an excuse to me.

Africans are to a large extent not serious people, that is it

1 Like

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by musicwriter(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Ugosample:

You again grin grin grin

How many universities in Africa have you been to do know the whole system is a fraud?
You can talk of Nigeria ), but some other African countries are doing fine.

Besides, it is the same system that we all use, Asia (India + China) and Africa, so that is not an excuse to me.

Africans are to a large extent not serious people, that is it

India, yes. China, No.

India was a fully colonized country like us, so there's not much difference in our standard of education. But, they began making changes since 20 years ago; changes like studying in their native languages, and since then they've started seeing improvement.

Admittedly, corruption is an issue in Nigeria in everything, including in the education sector. For other African countries, may be because they've made more investment in education than Nigeria.

China does not use western model of learning. Learning occurs in their native Chinese language, they create what they study; like studying their native Chinese medicine in school. In China you can go to university to read traditional medicine (native doctor) and get a degree. In fact, they have university of Chinese medicine. They do challenge western theories that doesn't go well with them on any subject, and study what they believe in. That's exactly why they have independent mind and can develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2017
musicwriter:

India, yes. China, No.

India was a fully colonized country like us, so there's not much difference in our standard of education. But, they began making changes since 20 years ago; changes like studying in their native languages, and since then they've started seeing improvement.

Admittedly, corruption is an issue in Nigeria in everything, including in the education sector. For other African countries, may be because they've made more investment in education than Nigeria.

China does not use western model of learning. Learning occurs in their native Chinese language, they create what they study; like studying their native Chinese medicine in school. In China you can go to university to read traditional medicine (native doctor) and get a degree. In fact, they have university of Chinese medicine. They do challenge western theories that doesn't go well with them on any subject, and study what they believe in. That's exactly why they have independent mind and can develop.

But It is still the SAME university system...

The only difference is that China in a way uses it's Chinese, and some courses are traditional, if not, going to study Engineering in Peking is as good as studying in say U.S.
Check out the innovation coming out of that school.

Africans are lazy, and think only about the present, that is out problem
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by musicwriter(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Ugosample:

But It is still the SAME university system...

The only difference is that China in a way uses it's Chinese, and some courses are traditional, if not, going to study Engineering in Peking is as good as studying in say U.S.
Check out the innovation coming out of that school.

Africans are lazy, and think only about the present, that is out problem

Yes, and that's what makes all the difference. In using your own language to acquire knowledge you'll see things in your own perspective. The western world view imposed by the colonialists on their colonies would be no more, whether in the sciences or arts. That's what's going on in any country studying in their native language. Again, that's why they have independent mind and can resist external control.

When you acquire that engineering degree in Perking you'll see engineering from the point of view of a Chinese. You'll think Chinese even in your designs. If you show me products made in Japan, Germany, USA, China, I can tell you where it was made without seeing the label. And that's because German products looks German, Japanese products looks Japanese, e.t.c.

It's not that Africans are lazy, our situation have to do with our evolution. From the beginning, we had easy access to food as we live in forested region. We didn't need a lot of science to meet our needs. As a result we naturally have to spend more time singing, dancing, drawing, painting, all that's arts. On the contrary, white people came from a hostile ice region where food was scarce, all they had was ice. So, naturally they have to be more inventive to meet their needs, and to do that they must be scientific in nature. They must be selfish with the little they have, they must be ready to fight as another hungry man can come to steal your food. This is a long history and I don't want to get into all that. But, bottom line: white people would use their militaristic nature to build weapons of war that they'll later use to conquer the easy going peaceful black man.

Note: It's not that we weren't doing science. But, even our scientists were using their skills in building pyramids, learning mathematics, and other things of sort, not building weapons of war. Black man is a victim of circumstance.

Below is a YouTube video by a British professor of history explaining the nature of white man. He was brutally honest to a point. I'll encourage you to watch it to correct your impression of black man being lazy. However, I'll advise you never to watch beyond 13:00, because the man stopped being honest with the presentation as he later began embellishing the story praising the white race. As an advanced learner I know such when I see them.

NOTE: This post has been escalated on my blog. See why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE

1 Like

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by 400billionman: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
youngwarlocks:
True Talk OP. but that is for those looking for Jobs out there, as far as I am concerned I don't think Dangote needs to know how to use excel. Our current president and state governors don't know shii abt excel, even the so called lecturers in school can hardly use excel.
Youths should go and think of what will bring them money.
I know a friend Ymodulus he doesn't need to be employed. he told me he can't sit in one office and follow procedures, today he is happy with himself.

If you think you can do it you are right, if you think you can't do it you are also right.

Who tells you Ymodulus cannot use excel ? If he doesn't, then he is using something smarter than excel.

Who tells you if you want to work in a bank that you do not need to know excel or that our governors don't know it ?

If Dangote does not need excel then he paying someone who knows it. Just follow the right process. No need cutting corners..
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by MipoT: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
J[b]OB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY![/b]
TAILORMOD OUTFIT NIGERIA LIMITED

TailorMod is a Fashion outlet that deals in the design and production of all forms of outfit with the touch of the African Spirit. We love MADE IN NIGERIA and we believe in selling a brand that is made in Nigeria.

Our Products are
• Ready to wear for male and Female (Traditional, Casuals, Weddings, Dinners, etc.)
• Bespoke services for both male and Female ( Traditional, Aso-Ebi, Casuals, Weddings, Corporate)
• Accessories (Shoes, Jewelries, Bags, Caps, watches, etc)
• Sales of Fabrics ( Ankara, Adire, Atiku, Suit material, Aso-Oke, etc)
• Corporate work wear (Security outfit, Medical, Choir robe, Engineering, Banking, Oil and Gas, etc)
• Corporate gifts ( Journals, Pen, Towels, T-shirt, etc)
• Branding. (Monograming, Flex, Flock, Embossing, Embroidery, Printing, etc)

We are located at 14, Unity Road off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos.

We seek the services of [b]SALES REPRESENTATIVES [/b]who are experienced with a minimum of OND Certificate.

The duties of the sales representatives are

I. Promoting and marketing the business, its products and services sometimes to new or niche markets;
II. Work to ensure that the overall goals, aims and objectives of the business are met
III. Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records;
IV. Selling fashion products and accessories to both individual and cooperate clients
V. Sourcing clothing items and designs to meet consumer demands for bespoke creations and ready to wear outfits;
VI. Taking part of customers event to gather more information about him/her and forming a network within such gathering;
VII. Liaising with front desk person to manage your orders and deliveries,
VIII. Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
IX. Gathering as many fabric catalogue and pictures catalogues as possible that will prompt purchase from the prospect.
X. Build and manage a network of loyal customers
XI. Coming to work on the first day of the week for detailed planning and a full presentation of how you intend to close deals
XII. Getting corporate clients to produce work wear and outfits for them
XIII. Managing our referrers programme
XIV. Perform any other duties within the company as may be directed by the line manager or the management

If interested,
Apply to tailormodoutfits@gmail.com with your CV and Cover letter
Application Closes on the 6th of February, 2017.
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by youngwarlocks: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
400billionman:

Who tells you Ymodulus cannot use excel ? If he doesn't, then he is using something smarter than excel.

Who tells you if you want to work in a bank that you do not need to know excel or that our governors don't know it ?

If Dangote does not need excel then he paying someone who knows it. Just follow the right process. No need cutting corners..

You got d whole gist wrongly Sir/Ma
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by youngklem: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Life is about sharing, so am sharing this piece of information. Don't be left out visit this link for details. http://makemoneywithmobileapp.gr8.com

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by youngklem: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Life is about sharing, so am sharing this piece of information. Don't be left out visit this link for details. http://www.makemoneywithmobileapp.gr8.com

Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by cbravo2: 7:42am On May 01, 2017
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by cbravo3: 7:45am On May 01, 2017
Re: ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed by youngklem: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Run A TELECOM BUSINESS with Just N5k Using your Smartphone & Within A Month You are Earning N100k-N300k+ WhatsApp 07032338544.To Ask Me How #NomoreExcuse #Goodmorning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPOWER Physical Verification, What's The Status In Your Area / Common Reasons Why Most Job Seekers Never Get Invited For Interviews / Gtbank Apptitude Test On Friday 28 June 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.