Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ (581 Views)

How To Spot Online Scammer / I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer / My Encounter With An Online Scammer Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 please pardon me, don't know where to post this, coming back from church, I was entertained by this jobless nigerian, claiming to be anti-christ, below are screenshots of our chat, he tried so hard to make me scared so he could probably milk me off some cash, please the entire public should take note of the new ways people are using to scam in this time of the great recession
he's number is +2347088348441

Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
I dey come
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by Edwinmason(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
we dey wait them
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op is dat all... Send d full chat na... No dey cut anything
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
more

Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
network deh really worry, I'm trying to upload pics
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
more

Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by marshalcarter: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
I no Just understand one thing undecided
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
marshalcarter:
I no Just understand one thing undecided

me sef na later I start to understand the thing

the guy is pretending to be member of an anti-christ group

no network to post screenshots, and I just noticed I

the koko be say

he wants to use me togain multitude for anti-christ movements, and was driving to me paying to an anti-christ bank acct else I'd be used for their mission, blah blah blah, the guy even mentioned my name and where I lived, claiming to be keeping tabs on me, he mentioned ppl I know, claiming to harm them, u know those american movies now, weh dem deh condition pl to do smething, so him say if I no pay one certain amount of money him and en crew go come carry me,, blah blah, and when I told my friends, one said he encountered one like that, the guy used serious threat on me ooh, so I'm just using style to report his number so make ppl know about this type of scam and E-kidnapping or 419 or anything u want to call it, it's probably a new way of scamming people or 2-bullying people, I don't really know, so I'm just reporting it as it is, whatever the case may be,! so yeaah
Re: Between Me And An Online Scammer Pretending To Be Anti-christ by piperson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

Twin Daughters Poisoned By Father / Family Finds Rattlesnake In Toilet, Then 23 More Underneath Their House / Fresh Facts Link London Terrorist To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.