Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer (309 Views)

How To Spot Online Scammer / My Encounter With An Online Scammer Yesterday / I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer by komols856: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please I need information on how to arrest one man that has scammed me 10k for football Betting odds. He lured me to buy his football betting strategy for 10k and that if it fails to deliver as he predicted that he will balance me the 10k that I paid. the whole bet were lost, and I have been telling him for over since August to pay me but he refused, he is in Abuja and i am in Lagos. he scammed many other people, especially his facebook friends with the same promises but now fail to keep his word. pls I don't need your pity or blame game. if you have solution to my request kindly suggest.

I have his bank details, transactions alert and phone number with me as evidence. kindly help to get scammers out of our society.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer by mrjaydee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
komols856:
Please I need information on how to arrest one man that has scammed me 10k for football Betting odds. He lured me to buy his football betting strategy for 10k and that if it fails to deliver as he predicted that he will balance me the 10k that I paid. the whole bet were lost, and I have been telling him for over since August to pay me but he refused, he is in Abuja and i am in Lagos. he scammed many other people, especially his facebook friends with the same promises but now fail to keep his word. pls I don't need your pity or blame game. if you have solution to my request kindly suggest.

I have his bank details, transactions alert and phone number with me as evidence. kindly help to get scammers out of our society.
Thanks.
Welcome to Lagos!

Re: I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
komols856:

Thanks.
Just forget that money and learn your lesson. If he was sure of that bet, do you think that he would contact you in the first place? He would have played the game alone without even telling his closest pals. Forget the money and just learn to be chap online.
If you still want to get your 10k back, you may end up spending more than that. Remember 'this is Nigeria'
Re: I Need Information On How To Arrest Online Scammer by tripplephi: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
go to computer village ikeja and the computer boys there can use a special software to trace his LOCATION... he may not be in ABUJA... scammers are very very intelligent... most of you on facebook have your location ON.... hence he has profiled everyone and chose a location for himself that is FAR TO REACH.

orrr pay 25k to police and they will trace him with his mobile number and go and arrest him. shikena... its simple.

show them proof of chat and everything... then take action... HE WILL PAY ALL YOU HAVE SPENT ON THE ARREST.

Any area command or police station can actually do this.

BUT

if you can do proper research, you can JAMM his phone from the internet and render his number useless. BUT it wont bring your money back

komols856:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding As Phillip Cries (photos) / Wednesday 10th October, 2018 Daily Devotional / How Handbills Has Enhanced Sales Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.